DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Vote Arez. He's been pretty much coasting on being considered town solely because AJ was town and was his brother. Even with a redirector in play as he speculates, I find it unlikely that Dap had viewed two people incorrectly. And there's still the vig/SK element with the two brothers being connected by their shooting roles and being opposite sides of the same coin that way.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, I hadn't played for awhile and thought I'd have the patience to play it again, but I didn't. We're probably gonna lose, partly because of that.

Anyway, if we kill one more town, it's likely we'll lose. Anyone who wants to lynch, check my few amount of posts properly first.

I don't like how Basel goes for the easy lynch. We're at a critical point and the first post he makes after the NK is put out a frickin' vote.

I really don't like the interaction above cause it looks like community theater 

"You fool, take that vote off me or scum will speedhammer!"

"Nave! That would only work if you hammered yourself!"

In the meantime like 5 hours have gone by, you need 3 votes for a lynch and Arez is sitting on 1. If there were a 2 person scum team the lynch likely would have happened hours ago. 2 man scum team wins with a mislynch immediately. Pfft to Arez offering to vote for himself to prove he's town and then immediately dismissing it.

I believe these are our options 

A- 1 scum/3rd party left

B- 2 scum left that includes at least 1 of Basel/Arez

C- 1 scum and a 3rd party left that includes at least 1 of Basel/Arez

Vote Basel.

He was anxious to get a vote out when day started on someone he thought could get traction besides himself. After going back and forth with me during the night and acting like I was possible scum, Basel then immediately follows my other target, one I believe to be third party? He's obvimafia.

Arez is prob scum too, but after Basel I could see what happened. But Basel is our choice today.

This is also worth noting

"Stefan and Bonnie left her alone for the night, but at dawn the next day, they knew they had to finish off the threat to the town"

Well, if you're gonna go there, then I may as well lay it down... I am Bonnie.

What do you think about this Despo? Do you think it's purely flavour and shouldn't be used as evidence? Because it's the reason I kept my vote away from Basel.

Vote Basel.

He was anxious to get a vote out when day started on someone he thought could get traction besides himself. After going back and forth with me during the night and acting like I was possible scum, Basel then immediately follows my other target, one I believe to be third party? He's obvimafia.

Arez is prob scum too, but after Basel I could see what happened. But Basel is our choice today.

I don't understand this sentence. You could see what?

Elena dying sucks cause now I'm worried about Arez turning SK and gaining a kill ability. I do think it's weird Arez hasn't voted for anybody but is using a character claim by Basel to defend him. I can't tell if he's trying to get townie cred for dragging his feet or just hoping Basel gets lynched without his vote cause he knows he's the only scum left and he wants to FOS someone for a Basel mislynch.

Des, if you think they're both scummy, why vote for the one who was viewed by the cop and not the one who wasn't? 

This is also worth noting

"Stefan and Bonnie left her alone for the night, but at dawn the next day, they knew they had to finish off the threat to the town"

Well, if you're gonna go there, then I may as well lay it down... I am Bonnie.

What do you think about this Despo? Do you think it's purely flavour and shouldn't be used as evidence? Because it's the reason I kept my vote away from Basel.

I thought I made it blatantly clear that I don't give one rat turd about character claims. I don't know the theme, and in general never use character claims to clear or vet people.

Basel seems really scummy to me due to the recent casing I did on him, as well as the VC analysis I did. My vote is on my highest candidate for scum.

Vote Basel.

I don't understand this sentence. You could see what?

Honestly, I'm not really sure. My best guess is that I was trying to say after we lynch Basel, we can see what happens. If he's a SK, he's almost definitely using his shot to try and win. Could holster tho for the wifom. But the scene could help steer us in the right direction if there IS a NK.

Elena dying sucks cause now I'm worried about Arez turning SK and gaining a kill ability. I do think it's weird Arez hasn't voted for anybody but is using a character claim by Basel to defend him. I can't tell if he's trying to get townie cred for dragging his feet or just hoping Basel gets lynched without his vote cause he knows he's the only scum left and he wants to FOS someone for a Basel mislynch.

Des, if you think they're both scummy, why vote for the one who was viewed by the cop and not the one who wasn't? 

Have you been paying attention to my posts? I have Basel as my top pick for remaining mafioso, and Arez as a likely third party candidate. If Basel IS the last mafioso, they might lose their NK, helping give us some breathing room. They could both be mafia together, or someone else instead of Arez or something, but Basel putting that opportunistic vote on Arez after fos'ing me a lot during the night screams scum.

Official Vote Count

Arez (1/3): Basel

Basel (2/3): Despo, Goldeneyes

ok, since I know a lot of people will more than likely be busy tomorrow, I'm going to change the deadline...

Deadline: Thursday January 2 13:00 EST http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140102T13&p0=263&msg=Vampire+Diaries+Mafia+Day+7

Well, I said I was going to vote Basel, and I haven't seen much that would change that. I know his character claim would most likely be town, but people can lie, and I think the character claim came out of desperation. So I have to just go with my gut again. Plus I'm going to be off line most of today, so I just need to do this now. 

Vote Basel

The numbers of those hunting for killers were getting lower and lower... the remaining town members were becoming paranoid about those who had anything to do with the supernatural at all... Bonnie was grieving the loss of her best friends and did not notice when somebody snuck up behind her while she was resting in bed to slit her throat...

Basel Gill- Bonnie Bennett, town vanilla has been lynched...

It is now Night 7, Deadline: January 3 13:00 EST http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140103T13&p0=263&msg=Vampire+Diaires+Mafia+Night+7

Archived