DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

I had a different purpose this game than I did in TTSS mafia when I showed Des how to town.  I know how guys like him think and I know how to mess with them.  he'll never get me.  Some of y'all may.  Cause you think like humans.  But if you follow Des on me...you will always be wrong.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaahaha sweeeeeet, I totally called it! Lets be like Rags and claim that to be skill/gutfeeling when it was mostly luck.

And btw, good to see you still remember my meta Turin! from 1 year ago... when we've played like 2-3 games tops together xD

Next scum to vote => Rags

You showing up after the lynch had already happened to cheer it on even tho you didn't help with it in ANY WAY, and then immediately setting up someone else's lynch is just gross. You also pinged a lot to me on recent reread. You might need a closer look yourself mate.

Better question: Why Hally?

I need to re-read the last few pages but from skimming earlier on my phone it looks a lot like a pissing contest between Despo and Rags. Not exactly captivating material.

Actually, it was more like Rags having a pissing contest with the wind. He says he won, yet he's the one walking away smelling like asparagus.

You need at least another 2 years to reach my level of awesome.

length of playing time =/= mafia skill

DERP-derp-23141158-815-622.jpg

If you do vote for me tomorrow...take another two seconds and give you top two scum suspects outside of me.  and give a sentence or two saying why.  that's all I ask.

You really expect town to do anything you ask after making a fool of yourself the past few pages?

:rolleyes:

In the case I am chosen, my biggest scum reads are on Hallia and Arez. I explained about Arez yesterday. Rags sounds scummy as well simply because of his way of playing, no idea, this might be his meta but to me sounds scummy. Also, after Despo says you would be lynched next (although then he puts me on place 1 for a scum :rolleyes: ), Rag, you started posting more actively than the whole game - over-defensive?

Hallia, you are present, not inactive around voting times but instead of commenting who tried to stop what, why do you never vote? We had some posts from you where you could have voted Turin/Ley but instead you never have a definite read or vote and you don't want to commit.

^This is why Hally, AJ, I don't know how an experienced player could miss this.

Despo, Despo, Despo. Well, if we overanalyse, like you are doing it with me, you are experienced and crazy enough to pull that stunt together with Darthe and Ley, so I wouldn't overtrust you.

I want to see Basel as well, commenting from the perspective of his new role more and not about what happened when he was the doctor. Doc is dead.

Goldeneyes, happy birthday, man, I hope you've a great time and I hope you will be more active now.

Where is Aida?

Maybe Rag isn't wrong and we all have to show who our top scum reads are.

If you do vote for me tomorrow...take another two seconds and give you top two scum suspects outside of me.  and give a sentence or two saying why.  that's all I ask.

You really expect town to do anything you ask after making a fool of yourself the past few pages?

:rolleyes:

I messed up trying to quote you.  But I see no reason not to.  And I think everyone should. 

In the case I am chosen, my biggest scum reads are on Hallia and Arez. I explained about Arez yesterday. Rags sounds scummy as well simply because of his way of playing, no idea, this might be his meta but to me sounds scummy. Also, after Despo says you would be lynched next (although then he puts me on place 1 for a scum :rolleyes: ), Rag, you started posting more actively than the whole game - over-defensive?

Maybe Rag isn't wrong and we all have to show who our top scum reads are.

Just been around more.  And drunk.  lol

With catching another bad guy the day before, everybody was excited and were feeling safer... Until morning... Stefan and Elena were feeling pretty happy when they awoke, but after a couple of minutes they realized that the house was a little too quiet. Descending the stairs, they saw Damon sitting on the couch and thought nothing of it until they saw that his head was slumped forward. Elena gasped and then flew down the stairs with Stefan right behind her. Going around to the front of the couch, they let out sounds of dismay when they saw that Damon had been staked.

Andrej- Damon Salvatore, 1 shot vig has been night killed....

It is now Day 5, Deadline: December 25 21:00 EST http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20131225T21&p0=263&msg=Vampire+Diaries+Mafia+Day+5

Lol the mafia is dumb

ok im cop. Found no mafia but these viewed town.

basel n4

des n2

aidanna n3

golden n1

GF probably is in the game but i dont feel like ive viewed them. Plus with that NK id say Arez is also town.

That leaves Rags, Hally, Theo

2 mafia to go.

vote hally

Woohoo I'm still alive! I didn't submit my last Commute action yet, sweetness. I agree the NK was a poor choice, if they were looking for the Cop why NK a claimed vig?

Yeah Hallia, that character claim means less than nothing to me. You've once again just tried doing everything presented against you, thinking a character claim alone would suffice. You sealed your fate when you failed to bus your teammate yesterday. Should've voted him.

Vote Hallia

And now we wait who knows how long for our other townies to show up and vote. Wonderful.

:dry:

Archived