DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia Sign-Ups

wheeloftime13

Hahaha ok ok my dear Aidanna.  I have been convinced.  I concede the point and will save it for the game. 

hmm...not good that you can make me concede so quick...

This made me laugh out loud  :wink:

At the end of the day...no matter what...I'm happy-go-lucky and end the day with a laugh.  So glad to hear that hahaha.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...it's assumed that the mentors are mildly functional players at best?

Mentors are noobs like me. I don't have the time to play two games at once (hardly have tome to play one now) - and I hate playing two games simultanously. like talking and chatting though and I'm helpfl cause that makes me feel important.

See?

I often sign up as a mentor and a player

If a new player needs me ill step down and mentor but if not I'll play,

I like mentoring cos it helps ease new players in and new blood is always good.

In my games I only allow players with under five games experience to have a mentor.

I often sign up as a mentor and a player

If a new player needs me ill step down and mentor but if not I'll play,

I like mentoring cos it helps ease new players in and new blood is always good.

In my games I only allow players with under five games experience to have a mentor.

So...it's assumed that the mentors are mildly functional players at best?

Mentors are noobs like me. I don't have the time to play two games at once (hardly have tome to play one now) - and I hate playing two games simultanously. like talking and chatting though and I'm helpfl cause that makes me feel important.

See?

Gotcha.

I'm snuggling a baby. she thinks you're all silly.

fun baby fact. just like cats they're more interested in you while you're playing with an iPad.

Babies don't like Android?  Apple must be getting them even younger than I thought.

if you're looking at it, they're blocking it. law of nature, windows or apples.

happily there's a couple things she's even more interested in so I can has Internet till she's done.

omg babies are demandinger than cats. srsly.

I'm sorry guys, but it's sounding as if there isn't much of a learning curve or tolerance for things such as a small child (which sometimes means I can't reply every day) so rather than get upset because of attacks due to "inactivity" or "scummy behavior" I'm just going to bow out now, and watch for the bleachers. I hope you all have a fun game.

Archived