DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

I miss playing with Ithi :sad: It always made Day 1 active and fun...

Look at this WoT. It is full of fluff. 

My comments in NAVY Cause I like deep dark blue. 

It doesn't say we can't post. It does say the game hasn't started.

TBH I don't care at this point because whether I was supposed to or not I posted, so I'll suffer the consequences.

That would include you BTW White Knight.

Ooooh RTE a bit snarky this game! :tongue:  FLUFF

Oblivious. Saw the movie when I was younger but the series never grabbed me.

Even WITH MacGuyver.

Pretty much this. Loved the movie, couldn't ever really get into the series. Strange too, usually it's fairly easy for me to get into a sci-fi series (I miss Farscape and Babylon 5 :sad:)

FLUFF

:wub:

:blush:

snuggles Basel

(bolded emphasis NOT mine)

Cindy softclaims Snuggler

FLUFF

Vote Lenlo

For Nostalgia :wink:

This looked like a possible distancing vote to me, coming right after Wombat voted RTE. RTE declines to comment on Wombat's vote, and instead lobs a "joke" vote right after. Perhaps was trying to bury real votes amongst "joke" votes. Joke votes that came after this kinda make me think I'm onto something here...

Not fluff, but poodoo. and buried in the middle of the post to allow it to be hidden. An effective method of "floating an idea" Add in the use of non-commital words which allow for slithering away from it. The premise is off too. why are you singling RTE? if the reason you are thinking you are on to something then it means the group of "joke voters" is working as a team. please show the votes that you are referring to here. 

Vote Cindy

Because she doesn't play enough :wub:

I could vote Cindy as well. She doesn't play enough.
I know its gonna cause the "voting darthe is best lynch" movement but this looks bad. Joke votes aside this is agreeing with supoort for an unmade vote.

unvote vote bob

You serious? Weaksauce reasoning for a vote, and it seems to me you'd be dismissive of NotBob's attention as a nulltell if you were town. FOS.

More poodoo. his vote does not appear to be in response to any attention from Not Bob. The phrase "I could vote ... " is one that always pings to me. What Not Bob did was nudge the Cindy train. Beware all nudgers. If you feel strongly enough about someone to vote them then name them as suspected mafia. And vote them. 

I know its gonna cause the "voting darthe is best lynch" movement but this looks bad. Joke votes aside this is agreeing with supoort for an unmade vote.

unvote vote bob

Just throw in the towel already.  You couldn't find scum if it hit you in the face.

Underlined: Possible scumslip?

So now it is Not Bob that is the mafia due to his "slip"?You are making a huge stretch here. And again with the possible  What does that make Darthe? Or is it a Gambit? 

Ehm, ninja´d. Was cometing on my own post. 

Comet_Man_Vol_1_6.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist :laugh:   FLUFF, at least you did apologize here.

Just throw in the towel already.  You couldn't find scum if it hit you in the face.

that wasn't accidental.

but it may have been wasted on the rest of the audience.

Why don't you think it was accidental?  See Above. And Cindy explained herself quite well. you were stretching as I noted before.

Oh and hi Cindy :smile:

Hope there's no hard feelings bout last game :blush: MORE FLUFF

And just like that this game is already annoying ).)

A bit arrogant?
ordinarily I'd think you guys were putting on a show... but you seem to do this a lot, so... carry on.

Twice now you soft-defend NotBob... hrmmmm.

Or is she in fact defending Darthe? or both of them? Interesting that you chose to frame it as exclusive defense of of Not Bob...

It gets me hard when others recognize it.

Continue.

:blink: FLUFF

This is awesome. Hope that actress got paid a good amount, she will forever be known as the "Prairie-doggin it" girl for the rest of her career...  FLUFF

Back! After a loooonggg day at school. 

:smile:

*Yawns*

Never seen stargate....

Isn't it like a videogame or something???

:confused;

Anyways I vote...

no one for now. :smile:

Here, let me google that for you: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=stargate+sg-1

Hmmmm Basel a bit snarky as well this game :tongue:  FLUFF

Basel'd. And Neil'd.

Not Bob/Darthe - Distancing or the standard pre-drinks entertainment

Cindy - Blending. Pointing out the Darthe/NB show. Motives a-plenty for that one and the Pizza game still haunts me. 

Wombat - Time will tell. Too good at being Wombat to give anything away to my eyes at this stage but making the right moves but that means nothing. See what I mean?

Basel - Trying to get peeps modkilled early for posting prior to the game starting? :wink:

Halli - Standard Halli - swings in, a few words, swings back out. The Mafia Ninja of San Fran.

Niel - Post full of pings. PFOP. Time will tell. *Update* 3 games played and that's the opening post you choose to go with? Indeed.

RTE - Rule skimming. Don't think mafia would be that cavalier but we'll see.

Null on everyone else/peeps not checked in. I want to think Tina is town this game so I don't get punched in the face :biggrin:

I don't like this post at all. Don't like parroting what others have said, but there's actually not any real reads on this list, pretty much all null stuff or jokey fluff stuff. Seems a bit early for a list of reads anyways. Also you coattail things others have recently said. Cindy soft-defended NotBob and Darthe, you say roughly the same thing as her, and then you essentially repeat Basel's comment about Wombat being hard to read. You buddy Cindy, and defend Hally's meta for.... what reason? Your jokey fos on Basel stinks, and you seem to be floating out the fos on Niel to see if more people vote him before you feel safe doing so. Lastly your reasoning on RTE is pretty poor. It wouldn't really be cavalier to miss something on the rules, cavalier would imply that they purposefully disregarded the rules instead of skimmed them. Seems like a lame attempt at defending RTE to me.

Seems like you tried following Basel's lead with the list of reads, but didn't end up actually giving any true reads, perhaps out of fear of connecting yourself to teammates.

Vote Berf

The pile des resistance:  more of the conditional words, funny that you chose to use the word fluff for him. Also you chastise him for having no serious reads and in the next sentence you say it is early for a list. That reads as that is a bit early to have much in the way of reads. Followed by a coat-tailing/copying/sheeping argument. Now if there isn't much going on then people will comment on the same thing and it is possible that they will reach the same conclusions. I don't read all the games but I have seen the Darthe baiting and baited tactics a few times. Your entire list of reasons is a bunch of poo. Why does the FoS on Basel Stink? it depends on what the meaning of the word is (cavalier) is?

Finally jumping on the highest vote receiver in a convenient middle to lynch location. (spot #4 of 10 at the time of his vote)

75% of this post is unneeded and is there to make it a "real" WoT. instead of a few BS comments. 

Also his letting Dap's partial vig claim go by without any real comment is out of character IMO. I have heard the either claim or don't clam but do not hint (or partial claim).

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I'm going to retain my vote on Berf, although he seems to be doing some damage control, I still feel the same scummy vibe from him.  Although he didn't OMGUS anyone, or hop onto any trains I feel as if he's slowly trying to wade back into unsuspicousland. :shakeshead: this will no do. 

More specific? "feel the same scummy vibe" isn't a very good reason.

This doesn't seem like the greatest reason either.

Also, I'm going to retain my vote on Berf, although he seems to be doing some damage control, I still feel the same scummy vibe from him.  Although he didn't OMGUS anyone, or hop onto any trains I feel as if he's slowly trying to wade back into unsuspicousland. :shakeshead: this will no do. 

More specific? "feel the same scummy vibe" isn't a very good reason.

This doesn't seem like the greatest reason either.

Earlier I'd mentioned why I suspected Berf. Them being he seemed too eager to jump on to someone (mostly) and how he was playing. (There were others but these are the most accurate as of now.) 

Totally failing to see why I should be getting heat for putting my reads out there. That's what you do in mafia.

That's not what you're taking heat for. Read the game.

The reason you're getting heat is because your "reads" are a bunch of noncommittal WIFOM.

Totally failing to see why I should be getting heat for putting my reads out there. That's what you do in mafia.

That's not what you're taking heat for. Read the game.

The reason you're getting heat is because your "reads" are a bunch of noncommittal WIFOM.

I did read the game, and those are the impressions I had. It's Day 1, when no one can be sure of anything. So we have to figure out who needs to be watched more. I gave what was going through my mind as I read the game, and that included the possibilities that some of the people I caught a vibe from could go either way. If I say who I think is worth watching further, that should count for something more than just "noncommittal WIFOM", which much more accurately describes what Berf put out after me (and in his case, was significantly less original after my reads).

As you are discussing the treaty an alarm goes up, there is an intruder in the base. Grabbing weapons you all run towards the directions of screams. As you turn a corner you see what can only be described as mechanical spiders on the floor and walls of the compound. you know what these are, you have seen them before...Replicators. The eat and destroy everything in it's path and of course replicate when given more material, which is anything. 

Without hesitation you open fire....

In your next post you must first say:

BLAST THEM

Bold and in blue, failure to do so will have consequences

replicators.gif

@MOD - I should be voting Basel I'm pretty sure :happy:

This isn't why you're copping heat. You are under it because of a throwaway vote on me, which was commented on by I think most everyone who voted you. 

This is reading like a "woe is me" play.

Ooh
Competing trains FTW
vote berf

DAP - Competing trains is a good thing yes, but you don't have a read of either me or Basel? I've said quite a bit on my part, Basel not so much. 

You can't just cry 'competing trains' with about 24 hours to go and wait for something to happen.

Basel why would I pick YOU to OMGUS-upon when I had several to pick from? OMGUS implies that I was emotionally affected enough by your post to overcome my mafia calm and set sights and fire. Yet I embed that in a wall of text which was all of 6 quotes, all with pretty reasoned discussion points I feel.  

An OMGUS is when you vote someone who is voting you. It doesn't matter which of the people voting you that you put a vote on; it's still an OMGUS any which way. You met the criteria for an OMGUS in my book, and if it walks like a duck, and votes like a duck, then it must be a duck.

*tosses breadcrumbs at Berf*

So, any time somebody votes someone who is voting them it's an OMGUS? I don't think so buddy. Look at the statement: "Oh my god you suck!" Vote. There's emotion there. Otherwise it wouldn't be called OMGUS, I feel.

Will do. You can guess what my account name is too :rollseyes:

OMG YES xD I haven't played in awhile. You could guess my summoner too: Niel an Tyomn3

Niel I don't like this at all. What do you mean I'm doing damage control? And I'm creeping back into unsuspiciousland? 

I'm putting my opinions and whatnot out there, whether you are suspicious of me or not is all up to you, my friend. If you find yourself becoming less suspicious of me, what does that tell you?

And not really commenting on anything else bar out of game stuff and me. What about the Basel situation? What about the DAP situation?

Actually Turins points aren't wrong.. Des?

This was easier on the eye than quoting Turin's post, but largely I can see the merit of Turin's points. Despo's post was full of fluff and I'm trying to decide if it's confirmation bias or actual mafia suspicion at this point.

MAFIA: Basel, Niel, CS

Meh-fia: RTE, DAP, Desp

Meh: Darthe, Halli, Praya, Tina, everyone else.

Town: Locke, Wombat,

Basel - Reasons given. Not a fan of the defense, not a fan of his case. Logical failure as I see it, followed by some good ol' "Guys I don't get it why me" and a lack of commenting on anything else happening in game...

Niel - Being very sure to make sure everyone knows he is voting me. Again not looking at anything else in the game, despite posting in the game about non-game things. And his reason for keeping his vote on me is cause of 'scummy vibes', for the most part as it stands.

CS - See above. Claims DM ate the colour, but not the bold? Ahuh.

RTE - Fluff and nothing and active. A bit of gut here.

DAP - Not sure what is going on with that claim, but I am sure he is trying to play it like it 'ain't no thing'. I can see town and mafia motives for the play, but it would be remiss of me not to point out the weirdness going on here. Day 1 Unpressured Vig claim. You'd never read about it. Plus the whole "Competing trains" vote when anyone reading can see I've pretty much made my case.

Desp - Mostly what Turin said. Another game and another day 1 case on me, and not much else. I didn't see much of a writeup on Basel.

He could have claimed he forgot to colour.

He claims he coloured and DM ate it, and not the bolding.

According to cindy, it didna. 

I've never had the colour eaten from my posts. I've had double posts, and zero formatting, but not selectively killing formatting.

Well now I'm torn between Basel and CS.

Archived