DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CINDY - If he posted something like  - "I gotta get to work now, I'll give some reads later", I'd be cool. But I have to work with what I'm given. He was posting, or had posted, and then stopped. So I called it. And him vanishing is not my case but you know this, it does support it though.

He's at work right now, then? 

@CINDY - If he posted something like  - "I gotta get to work now, I'll give some reads later", I'd be cool. But I have to work with what I'm given. He was posting, or had posted, and then stopped. So I called it. And him vanishing is not my case but you know this, it does support it though.

He's at work right now, then?

he's at work right now, and the schedule is the same most days.

I'm at work right now and things are weird, and my schedule isn't the same most days.

maybe we should file our available times at the start of each game...

I'm on a compressed work with with alt Fridays off, flex time and hours that can vary btwn 7 and 6:30 with an hour commute each way in good weather with no construction.

and depending on the budget talks I may get furloughed next month, so... yeah.

and we're between supervisors till next Thursday so the mice are playing cause the cat don't give a rats behind anymore.

and my nights are mostly otherwise engaged.

... I think that covers it.

you?

Back to the game:@DapSo you claim that you are town and you got at least one Vig shot? Anything more? Is that your exact claim? Can you be precise?

Didnt despo or someone literally just post about how asking for more info was a scummy thing? Did you not read that?

If you must know I'm an insane, lynch proof, cop with Vig shots and eye lasers.

I can't character claim but I think it's pretty obvious

(For anyone feeling particularly dense tonight; yes that was a joke, I'm not giving you anymore info. Suck it)

I don't care what Despo thinks is scummy, he has a horrible judgement.

I'm not asking you to reveal more (unless you want to). I'm asking you to make a clear statement.

that is not an objection.

it's a refusal to play that mini game.

why do you refuse to play that mini-game?

Because Dap's pressure game is getting old.

ordinarily I'd say let ppl answer for themselves but in this case 1) yeah, it is, 2) your jumping in to answer is informative, and 3) I don't much like why questions.

my own answer would be because ppl should play their own roles and a vig asking for direction is as likely to get it from scum as town, maybe more so.

I know in daps case it was a manipulative thing, a mini game, and I don't like being manipulated.

so ... I don't want to tell him who to shoot or not shoot.

edit for quoting fail

Back to the game:@DapSo you claim that you are town and you got at least one Vig shot? Anything more? Is that your exact claim? Can you be precise?

Didnt despo or someone literally just post about how asking for more info was a scummy thing? Did you not read that?

If you must know I'm an insane, lynch proof, cop with Vig shots and eye lasers.

I can't character claim but I think it's pretty obvious

(For anyone feeling particularly dense tonight; yes that was a joke, I'm not giving you anymore info. Suck it)

I don't care what Despo thinks is scummy, he has a horrible judgement.

I'm not asking you to reveal more (unless you want to). I'm asking you to make a clear statement.

CS - Lord knows. On one hand, says its against his code. On the other, it was all a wonderful distraction to bury the fact that the above two have vanished. CS also tries to move us on by focusing on DAP, but nothing else? If DAP is indeed One Shot Vig, this would be the target to try and move everyone onto. Unsure here, and now I'm second guessing myself in regards to the sitch. Not cool.

Sure you aren't suggesting that we should lynch a claimed Vig at this point?As for nothing else - yea man I still haven't read up properly.
I took this as Berf calling you mafia for doing something scummy

Anyone object to a Csarmi shot tonight?

Cleared hot.

@berf, and anyone else who tries to make a case out of Basel "vanishing" (this is me defending someone, btw, I don't "soft" anything):

I've watched y'all and others play many games with Basel. and for some reason there's a global fail to get that he can't post from work.

unless you've never played mafia with him before, big FOS for trying to turn that into a scum tell.

I don't see any other scum tells there, nor any town tells.

and looking back on it, Des, who has more reason than anyone to know I wouldn't defend teammates if I was scum (LOL, stsly, bro, I'd bus your butt or anyone else's without hesitation any time i needed to) reading anything into me supposedly soft defending someone ... that's a game of three card Monte designed to distract the natives.

I feel distracted.

CS - Lord knows. On one hand, says its against his code. On the other, it was all a wonderful distraction to bury the fact that the above two have vanished. CS also tries to move us on by focusing on DAP, but nothing else? If DAP is indeed One Shot Vig, this would be the target to try and move everyone onto. Unsure here, and now I'm second guessing myself in regards to the sitch. Not cool.

Sure you aren't suggesting that we should lynch a claimed Vig at this point?As for nothing else - yea man I still haven't read up properly.
I took this as Berf calling you mafia for doing something scummy

Anyone object to a Csarmi shot tonight?

I object to you shooting by consensus.

shoot who you think needs to get shot.

Are you thinking Dap = Vig, scum or other?

I'm at work right now and things are weird, and my schedule isn't the same most days.

maybe we should file our available times at the start of each game...

I'm on a compressed work with with alt Fridays off, flex time and hours that can vary btwn 7 and 6:30 with an hour commute each way in good weather with no construction.

and depending on the budget talks I may get furloughed next month, so... yeah.

and we're between supervisors till next Thursday so the mice are playing cause the cat don't give a rats behind anymore.

and my nights are mostly otherwise engaged.

... I think that covers it.

you?

TMI.

I'm online when I'm online.  Some days offer more opportunities than others.  Too easy to manipulate.

BLAST THEM

Csarmi is being dense and getting outraged over nothing. If that were a reason to shoot him, he wouldn't make it past N2 in any of his games.

Csarmi, take a deep breath.

@Cindy: Basel not being able to post at work has very little to do with his vanishing acts. He does it all the time. Then he pops back in with one post on one comment someone made and disappears again. Unfortunately, Basel does this as town too for some reason (which I believe Berf has already pointed out).

Basel is my strongest suspect atm. His point about prefering to case others instead of defend himself is valid, but I haven't seen any such thing from him this game.

Basel, if you want me to unvote you, you should start playing the game and offering firm opinions.

BLAST THEM

Csarmi is being dense and getting outraged over nothing. If that were a reason to shoot him, he wouldn't make it past N2 in any of his games.

Csarmi, take a deep breath.

@Cindy: Basel not being able to post at work has very little to do with his vanishing acts. He does it all the time. Then he pops back in with one post on one comment someone made and disappears again. Unfortunately, Basel does this as town too for some reason (which I believe Berf has already pointed out).

Basel is my strongest suspect atm. His point about prefering to case others instead of defend himself is valid, but I haven't seen any such thing from him this game.

Basel, if you want me to unvote you, you should start playing the game and offering firm opinions.

Archived