DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you can't just ignore the opportunistic nature of the recent votes on RTE, cindy.

that's why I'm convinced on pray and dice now.

I can't ignore them, within a half hour of each other, dead silent all game, swooping in for that.

Well, I gave you the reason why I was absent If you don;t believe me, I can post a pic of me in bed with a thermometer in my mouth !

Anyway, if I wanted to consolidate there were already two trains running (unless you believe both berf and basel are mafia too). I choose RTE because he has felt the most scummy so far

And you can't just ignore the opportunistic nature of the recent votes on RTE, cindy.

that's why I'm convinced on pray and dice now.

I can't ignore them, within a half hour of each other, dead silent all game, swooping in for that.

Well, I gave you the reason why I was absent If you don;t believe me, I can post a pic of me in bed with a thermometer in my mouth !

Anyway, if I wanted to consolidate there were already two trains running (unless you believe both berf and basel are mafia too). I choose RTE because he has felt the most scummy so far

"felt the most scummy"

Love my vote now.

unvote

Vote: Pralaya

Opportunistic vote on RTE and his defense of Basel reads like buddying to me.

Right. So, you think that I am scum. And, dice too because we intentionally distracted with the RTE train. And, Basel too because I am "buddying" with him. Congratulations, you already got three scum in day 1!

But. Seriously, looks like you started building cases on others around me already. What will happen if I flip town (which I will)?

unvote

Vote: Pralaya

Opportunistic vote on RTE and his defense of Basel reads like buddying to me.

Right. So, you think that I am scum. And, dice too because we intentionally distracted with the RTE train. And, Basel too because I am "buddying" with him. Congratulations, you already got three scum in day 1!

But. Seriously, looks like you started building cases on others around me already. What will happen if I flip town (which I will)?

I'm not linking you to anyone yet.  Dice's actions are his own.  And scum often buddy townies.

I think Dap is vanilla town doing his usual "I got a vig shot" routine.

Usual?

I want more than one example of me doing this. As far as I'm aware I made a joke about having a shot once in a game, and took it back soon after.

Once again you are trying to put me into my meta

Getting a scummy vibe from him.

I'm not sure why we are all so hung up on Basel. His play, or visibility, doesn't strike me as any different from any of his recent games. Until your last list, you both had what others described as weak read lists.

I think Dap is the most anti-town at the moment. Parading with his supposed vig shot day 1 threatening to shoot anyone including himself.

Right so I have a supposed shot at this point....

Getting a scummy vibe from him.

I'm not sure why we are all so hung up on Basel. His play, or visibility, doesn't strike me as any different from any of his recent games. Until your last list, you both had what others described as weak read lists.

I think Dap is the most anti-town at the moment. Parading with his supposed vig shot day 1 threatening to shoot anyone including himself.

So the main reason you think Dap is scum is because he's threatening to shoot someone?

No, because he's threatening to shoot anyone.

Also feel like his vig shot is all he's leaning on and he's banking on looking like Town Hero.

But now if I'm leaning on it to look like town hero I must have a shot. So you believe I'm a Vig?

And I was very specific of who I threatened to shoot

Him taking a random shot on Day 1 is much more dangerous for us than for scum.

Disagree anyone?

It's not random

Why do you feel so threatened by my shot when you aren't the most inactive player.

Also notice that your language suggests that you believe I have a shot now, and that you buy I'm a Vig. What happened to supposedly?

as he wasn't suggesting random, but first, the lowest poster (and they're sliding by damn quiet here but not everywhere), and then asking about csarmi (and if you know the source material you'd be considering the risk of letting him live yourself) I don't agree.

I don't think I missed a character claim?

Besides, cs hasn't really stood out all that much. Dap is just taking turns pointing his "gun" at people.

Oh back to "gun"

Realised you were sounding to sure?

I guess so. I have seen more people get lynched because of code failures than I have seen people post it on purpose. I guess I´m with Csarmi, I would not do that. And I know Csarmi has a certain "mafia ethics" and I doubt he would do that on purpose.

See but you have seen it before

You are basing this on Csarmis "ethics". Those are nothing more than his spoken meta to you. You don't know what he's really like or if he's lying. If he's got a meta that ingrained then it makes it the perfect thing to change to flip the tables

(Csarmi I know you say you play by a set of ethics, everyone does, but this is a game about lies and deception. If its not against the rules you should expect people to doubt that you will adhere to them at all times)

I thought I'd look through RTE's posts.

Don't have any solid reads yet.

Some people put up crappy reads lists. They got criticized for it. Then those people who criticized the others put up their own crappy reads list. Then the two parties criticized each other. And now we are trying to revive the game,

Summarized.

Is RTE channeling AH here? Doesn't give any reads, or opinions, or say who he is watching here. Just summarizes what's happened in the game so far.

as he wasn't suggesting random, but first, the lowest poster (and they're sliding by damn quiet here but not everywhere), and then asking about csarmi (and if you know the source material you'd be considering the risk of letting him live yourself) I don't agree.

I don't think I missed a character claim?

Besides, cs hasn't really stood out all that much. Dap is just taking turns pointing his "gun" at people.

FoS here for character fishing in a game without character claims.

BLAST THEM

Vote: Basel

Still don't like Berf but Hallia makes a good point about Basel not catching much heat.

Can I just say this could be the proudest moment of my life XD

This is precisely how I feel, yet my suspicions are beginning to shift... Berf is seeming much more town. But, I haven't ever played with him previously, so I can't really base this off any evidence other than how he's playing now... Basel on the other hand is seeming increasingly more mafia like to me...

Totally failing to see why I should be getting heat for putting my reads out there. That's what you do in mafia.

That's not what you're taking heat for. Read the game.

The reason you're getting heat is because your "reads" are a bunch of noncommittal WIFOM.

Really? Really?

If threatening people and demanding information is a crime, then lock me right the hell up :happy:

And I'm out for the night. Play nice peeps. RTE is misguided and possibly trying to distract. 

RTE - these single line write ups won't satisfy. To believe you, they must see as you do. By saying "It's how he's doing it" - that says nothing. That's open to interpretation. If you can back it up with an example, people might take your case more seriously. You know this, and this is why they, and more and more I, doubt you.

Let's not forget - if DAP is lying, there is very likely a Vig out there just waiting for nightfall. If it's a problem, there is a high chance it will resolve itself.

Need more from:

Dice, Praya, Locke, Halli ( :wink:), Niel

Night folk

I agree with you here Berf. (Whoa like how???? Magics.) :smile:

Unvote. 

I will still keep my eyes on you, Berf. 

There was a post from Niel that I will see if I can find...

Quoted this one because the other was just really long. What's wrong with the post that I made?  :confused:

you both still voting berf?

any opinion on pray and dice?

Going to 

unvote 

vote Pral (or Pray) 

I want to hear more out of him, yes I understand RL issues, but I'm still curious.

you both still voting berf?

any opinion on pray and dice?

I have a good town read on Pral. Dice I'm thinking town, tentatively. I believe his RL excuse of a migraine, but the end result is still him only having 3 posts in the game. I'm suspicious of RTE (perhaps 80/20), and I think Dice's vote on RTE is too early for a bus. Call Dice 70/30 town in my book.

Berf's scum-meter on my board is needling into the red.

what's the town read on pral based on? or dice?

Pral had a solid argument against RTE, I thought, and neither he nor Dice would be voting their teammate when he is that far from a lynch. So if RTE is scum, I think that makes Pral and Dice town.

News flash: RTE hasn't flipped scum

Archived