DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow...where is the facepalm icon when you need one.

If I survive the night/random I think I'll policy vote one of the non-voters in when day breaks.  This is pathetic considering I gave them carte blanche to lynch me.

Maybe Cloud isn't scum. 

wow...where is the facepalm icon when you need one.

If I survive the night/random I think I'll policy vote one of the non-voters in when day breaks.  This is pathetic considering I gave them carte blanche to lynch me.

Maybe Cloud isn't scum. 

You are dead. GG.

It has been a long time coming. With Voldemort and the majority of the Death Eaters already removed, Ithi wondered who on earth there could possibly be left to battle. The characters on the screen discussed the matter as if she and Key were not even there - although a couple mere stodd resolutely to one side and watched procedings. Eventually a decision was made. The turned on the chosen one just as the moon rose.

8742757534_0af2f75dba_m_zps91469be6.jpg

With Harry's blessing they each grabbed a corner and pulled and he was no more.

Peace - Professor Lupin - 3rd Party Serial Killer with Werewolf *mark for death on a following Night* Ability - has been Lynched

Game Over - Town Wins

Well played everyone and thanks for all you time. I'll post the full spreadsheet of all actions and stuff when I get to work tomorrow.

You've been wonderful.

Yay!  Go town!

For info, when I viewed Thorum, he was revealed as Ernie Prang.  I guess there was some polyjuice potion going on that night?  So I was convinced he was town and I was WRONG.

Archived