DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

Good game town! I am really suprised at Lupin being third party to be honest; he's a character I would have pegged solidly as town. But well played Peace.

And Nica, GREAT job for your first game! I hope you'll stick around and play more sis, you've got great instincts :biggrin:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big hannd to nica guys. I think she did really well

i swear i had nothing to do with her making those awesome cases btw. All her

This is TRUE. Nica played her own Game throughout and we all had a good giggle at everyone who thought that she was being led about by Dap. She is really rather good :)

Good game town! I am really suprised at Lupin being third party to be honest; he's a character I would have pegged solidly as town. But well played Peace.

And Nica, GREAT job for your first game! I hope you'll stick around and play more sis, you've got great instincts :biggrin:

I don't always do things by the book ... he's a werewolf. That's good enough for me :biggrin:

And I left Harry, Hermione, Ron and Dumbledore out on purpose - just in case the Mafia Team decided to go BIG on a Fake Claim.

Really?

Well - obviously we stopped doing it after about D5 ish? Because no-one was shopping anymore.

It was just 10 Studs per post - with the 100 per active vote at Hammer Time. When Griphook activated his Boost - you started getting 20 Studs per post.

There was one miscalculation in the 1st day - when we were still getting used to the mechanics - I think we ended up giving Town 37 extra Studs from somewhere.

Mafia got a fixed proportion of 25% of all new Studs earned. Peace started out as Town till he Upgraded and so was able to use the Town Pot.

Me & Key found your discussions on the mechanics very interesting.

Brings in a trolley to take the Carbonite Fridge to ithis

I was really thrown by Nicas character.

Can you tell us what characters it was possible to upgrade to?

It's all on the Spreadsheet.

Everyone had a basic potential role/job to do - and their boosts and Upgrades depended on that.

It was only 37 studs - he was making out it was hundreds out and impossible lol.

I did post that it was pointless trying to use it as a mechanic to find Town or Mafia. Because for all you know we could have just randomly awarded Studs depending on how funny or interesting we thought people's posts were.

I don't think I've ever seen a game with only 1 townie lynched!

I'm still happy with myself for finding mafia on D1 though :happy:

And warning to everyone: Using "oh you're fencesitting!" as an argument on me D1 is pointless... As you've seen here :biggrin:

Peace was so obviously anti-town it actually hurt to see him almost escape his own lynch twice. I'm happy that he got lynched in the end, although I can't say that was because I managed to convince Dice and Turin of his scuminess lol.

Peace was so obviously anti-town it actually hurt to see him almost escape his own lynch twice. I'm happy that he got lynched in the end, although I can't say that was because I managed to convince Dice and Turin of his scuminess lol.

That's funny cause I was scum hunting the whole game (and found scum).  I think your views are a bit tainted cause I was coming after you.  It's hard to seperate from that I know.

The funniest thing about this...I was a werewolf in 2 games at the same time.  What are the odds of that happening?

Archived