DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

ok, I'm not sure why the stud math is so important that it needs pages of posts.  It seems like a huge distraction tactic to me.  Since we don't know the mechanisms behind it, it's not a reliable source of info to me.  *shrugs* 

My top mafia picks:

Basel

Thorum

BG

unvote, vote BG

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that's the hammer.

As to the maths: I've tried it with 3 factors for activity: "player posts", "mod posts" and "pages". The figures do not add up, though, so I'm missing something still ...

There definitely is a count per page, and not up to the mentioned location, since that wouldn't make any sense. See page three between "420 studs total" and "220 studs total" for proof of that.

You've made it a real challenge, ithi  :smile:. Congrats.

Ugh. Darn it. Had a crazy weekend and just came back home (home home) yesterday. I'm all caught up. I think BG was the best choice for a number of reasons, one of which being the info this will give us, the other being he never answered when Turin asked why would he try to RB the cop. That was a question I also had. This will be telling (hopefully). 2 scum in 2 days? Should be able to be more active now that I'm settled. Sorry about that.

Official Vote Count

BG - 8 (Turin, Nicana, Thorum, Cloud, Wombat, Dar, Hallia, Basel)
Thorum – 3 (Mish, dice, Amarande)
Basel - 1 (Bridmorgan)

Turin - 1 (BG)

Not Voting - 2 (Kassidy, RTE)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to Lynch

Current possible End of Round Bonus = 1300 Studs – AWARDED at break of day :smile:.

That’s a lynch.  Scene incoming.

Diagon Alley is CLOSED.

After losing Draco the previous day, Ithi and Key were feeling good – even if they’d unfortunately lost Professor Lockhart too. At least they were one for one!  They were a little bit more careful with their running around since that weird incident in the bathroom (*insert joke here*), but it was still super fun to zap things with their wands. They were pleasantly earning lots of studs and everything was great! They bounced spells around in the Great Hall, ran up and down the moving staircases, and even took a trip to the library. Oh, the library! Once inside the big room of books, Ithi and Key decided to see if there was any information they could find as to why Key’s character changed yesterday.

Year1_3_zps3cb642ba.jpg

As it was night, the Library was dark.  Key and Ithi pulled out their wands, cast LUMOS, and started pouring through the stacks of books.  A noise suddenly sounded from out front and curiously they peered around.  Another Lego had come into the library.  Ithi’s wand flew out of her hand and Key prepared EXPELLIARMUS but suddenly there was a rush of characters from the depths of the Library. They moved towards the front of the room, each took hold of a part of the character standing there. And then they pulled.

The Lego Character fell apart, his bricks laying motionless. That wasn’t what happened the first time Key had watched the scene, but it had happened the previous day too.  It was very strange! Messages flittered between her and Ithi  – ending in a suggestion that they once again check the available Free Play Characters. When they brought up the menu – one was now missing …

BG – Tom Riddle – Mafia Team – Blocker - has been Lynched

It is now Night 2.

Your deadline is tomorrow @ 9pm BST: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130807T21&p0=136&msg=Night+2+Deadline

I now believe that Thorum is town. He was the first to analyze the Reporter's post and notice that BG visited Turin last night and he then voted for BG. I also think that the "mistakes" he has made were more town derp moments than mafia tells. I guess it's more of a gut feeling but it feels right.

And this is what happens when I oversleep. Curious to see his flip. I've reread the last pages and I can't make up my mind about him at all.

What would you have done/tried to do if you hadn't overslept?

Your last post also makes me wonder : are we sure Turin was roleblocked? Is it possible that bg in reality polyjuiced his mafia-teammate Turin? I'll go and check if that's possible tomorrow, if no one does before that. Looking through all options and all that :)

And this is what happens when I oversleep. Curious to see his flip. I've reread the last pages and I can't make up my mind about him at all.

What would you have done/tried to do if you hadn't overslept?

Your last post also makes me wonder : are we sure Turin was roleblocked? Is it possible that bg in reality polyjuiced his mafia-teammate Turin? I'll go and check if that's possible tomorrow, if no one does before that. Looking through all options and all that :)

I don't know; I didn't get the option to decide on anything, cause I wasn't here :rolleyes:

So do you still think I'm mafia?

So do you still think I'm mafia?

No more than anyone else for now. Turin seems least likely, though not impossible, if the polyjuice-story is possible.

Kassidy I still only remember from a couple of very strange posts at the beginning of the game. Others. I might look into someone by daybreak. Or maybe not.

Archived