DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Basel - 4 (Cloud, Turin, Brid, Mish)
Amarande - 1 (Wombat)

Brid - 1 (Thorum)
Thorum - 2 (Hallia, dice)

Not Voting - 6 (Basel, Darthe, Amarande, Time, Nicana, RTE)

With 14 Alive it takes 8 to Lynch

Current End of Round Bonus = 800 Studs

Day Three Deadline is Sunday 11th August at 9pm BST - Deadline Extended due to Weekend.

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1 

FWIW I Revelio'd Basel last night and got George. Doesn't help much given that he could be Polyjuiced but I'm not liking the momentum building on him right now. I especially don't like what Thorum is doing. It looks like he's preparing for Basel to flip town. Let's see what this does:

unvote

Vote: Thorum

So quiet around these here parts....

*hears echo*

So quiet around these here parts...

*pokes everyone except for Wombat (Wombats are already grumpy enough :wink:)*

Ow!  *pokes Em back*  I'm trying, Em, but every time I get on here the last few hours, I get a freaking phone call or e-mail.  Speaking of which . . . *sighs* I'll be back.

I also don't get Basel's theory on Mish. Mish had just claimed doc at that point so Basel getting a doc viewing or whatever on her makes sense. Why he would think someone was Polyjuiced as Mish makes no sense to me. I don't think Polyjuice even does that in this game does it?

FWIW I Revelio'd Basel last night and got George. Doesn't help much given that he could be Polyjuiced but I'm not liking the momentum building on him right now. I especially don't like what Thorum is doing. It looks like he's preparing for Basel to flip town. Let's see what this does:

unvote

Vote: Thorum

Not sure whether to buy this or not, Wombat, because I Revelio'd Thorum and got a character who was not scum in the book/game/movie, nor was that character ever Imperiused in the book/game/movie to align with the DEs.  So, do I believe my Revelio or yours?  I'm leaning toward mine. 

Thorum, have you ever tried to upgrade your character?  The character I saw during my Revelio was a low-level character and, had I been assigned that character, I'd have upgraded as soon as possible. 

Dice, I'm affording him the same courtesy I'd want in the situation was reversed. 

IOW, if someone had Revelio'd me and I had not yet character claimed, I would not want them to proclaim who I was without giving me the opportunity to do so first. 

I don't understand what you mean, Daruya. I Revelio'd Basel and got George (which he has claimed). I don't know who or what Thorum is. My Revelio has nothing to do with Thorum. And I don't see why it would be "either or" with our Revelios. My vote on Thorum is based on the skechiness of some of the Basel votes and that Thorum seem to be setting Brid up for a fall if Basel flips town.

Your Revelio on Basel revealed a town character.  My Revelio on Thorum revealed a town character.  Now what?

And you are fishing . . . after I already told you I won't tell Thorum's character until/unless he does, or if he's in danger of a lynch. 

So you are willing to lynch Thorum who was Revelio'd as a town character, simply because there's no time to case someone else?  We have almost 3 days left in this day phase!

I actually tend to believe more in my Revelio because it revealed a character not many people would claim or even think to change to if they were using PJ potion.  George, OTOH . . . I can see how scum might pick a popular character to change to using PJ potion.  I'm not saying Basel isn't George, but I'm not convinced he is, either.

I don't understand what you mean, Daruya. I Revelio'd Basel and got George (which he has claimed). I don't know who or what Thorum is. My Revelio has nothing to do with Thorum. And I don't see why it would be "either or" with our Revelios. My vote on Thorum is based on the skechiness of some of the Basel votes and that Thorum seem to be setting Brid up for a fall if Basel flips town.

Wombat, which votes placed on Basel did you find sketchy and why?

Welcome peace.

Basel, what did you say you got on your character boost?

Darthe, what do you think of kassidy's play and vote on D1?

I got the ability to either track or follow. I used follow last night. Mish's eventual explanation makes some sense, since I had thought her initial talk of having bluffed about using a draught meant that she didn't cast any magic at all, but she now says she did, which fits events more nicely. (And I didn't even remember Madam Pomfrey and had to look her up to see who she was.)

Strange to see so much happening, but nothing changing in the voting behaviour. Some very interesting things which I'll discuss in a bit more detail later (today or tomorrow).

For now, one question: Basel, why claim George?

Also, vote darthe

Something irrational bugs me about the posts since day broke.

Why not claim George? Who would you like me to claim, Thorum? Given my reading of the game so far, I'd been suspecting that I was the most likely lynch going into this day, so I had to claim to work against that.

Honestly Basel; you're lynch as been slwoly building for days, I wish you'd taken the chance to nip it in the bud instead of letting it grow.

And I never said I didn't do anything else. I said I didn't give him a draught. And that I would have known if someone had tried to kill him. That clearly implies I did something.

Archived