DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expelliarmus: Disarming Charm - Stops Target from Casting a Spell = 250 Studs (Warning: This Charm becomes less effective each time you use it - it relies on surprise)

See. It only disables charms. 

Turin, were you Roleblocked last Night?

BG is a LLL. Lynch him now. Then most likely Basel.

Expelliarmus would not work to block me. My cop ability is not thru the use of revelio. Which as Cloud and Mish have said gives character names but not alignments. My ability is due to Sirius being an animagus. What does he turn into? A dog. So he is able to sniff the bad guys out. They smell wrong. But that wasn't the ability I used last night. What I did was simply look at the marauder's map to see who was whom. The map is always right. It can not be blocked by expelliarmus.

I was blocked. I was visited by three people according to the report given. Two of you had revealed that already. The third must have been the blocker. BG. Why would you block a claimed cop? Because I was onto him. I actually did try to view him.

So let us lynch BG.

I only read the first part to know BG was lying. I have since gone back to read the rest.

I tried to argue the numbers yesterday. I didn't go into post count to get an average. It just looked wrong. I know I got.my upgrade when I said I did. Cause I was first to the line. Without the actual plan of how things work with the posts and anything else we hadn't thought of before (maybe there are extra points for voting) trying to decipher from the points is not worth the effort. Which is why I dropped it.

You did nicely breadcrumb you thought I was lying about my purchase earlier tho. Before you decided to defend me from DPR.

I'm still playing catch-up, everyone . . . and that is proving to be a monumental task! :wacko:  I haven't yet had the time to go through and generate my own WoT/analysis but based on my quick run-through today, I do have some questions about a few of the characters.  However, I would rather get my thoughts together before "verbalizing" them. 

Anyway, I just wanted to comment that Cloud's last question is a good one for the mods, maybe?  Are Animagi limited as to when they are in their alternate form?  Or are they always in it?  I don't think that is right, based on how the actual game works (in the Lego Wii game, Sirius changes when he needs to dig something up but he can change back at will).  So, lovely mods, can Animagi change at will or can they change only during one phase (day or night)?

Just the Night Phase that they are used in :)

Well, that's good information to know, I guess.

Next question . . . can PJ potion only be used on the person that buys it or can the buyer "target" someone else?  I'm hoping that's not the case because, if it is, mafia could make a townie look like mafia. Please say this isn't the case and that PJ potion can only be used on the buyer!

Sorry about all the non-character directed posts right now, everyone; I'm trying to get a handle on the mechanics of the game before I start in on the characters/roles/personalities.

You can use a Potion or Spell or other Action on anyone playing in the Game.

Well, that sucks!  That means a mafia could PJ themselves or a teammate and have them appear town.  Or they could PJ a town and make them appear mafia.  :mad:

Interesting . . . it appears someone (or more than one someone) has been busy shopping lately . . .

Can we get a stud count, oh lovely mods?

Well - that involves maths and a spreadsheet and so will have to wait because I'm just about to get my monkeys to bed. Unless Key is about of course. She is much better at maths than I am.

Well I guess that settles it.

@Turin: so you have both the ability to sniff out the badguys because you are an animagus, and the marauder's map? It sounds like these two abilities do the exact same thing.

Actually no. The map gives the character name and can NOT be fooled by polyjuice, animagus or any other shenanigans. The animagus ability is just a regular cop alignment check. that will give something along the lines of TOWN or NOT TOWN I expect.

My result last night was  NO RESULT.

Damn dude this aint a math class >.>

What's nice about math is it doesn't lie. Except statistics, you can make them say whatever you want.

Yeah we can always check your math etc. but I'm really not in the mood for that right now lol. It would be great if a brave individual would go over your math and discover any potential flaws. 

Statistics are evil though. It is known.

But seriously I don't think it's wise to start building cases on someone just because of the stud count which we don't know the mechanics about.

Damn dude this aint a math class >.>

What's nice about math is it doesn't lie. Except statistics, you can make them say whatever you want.

Yeah we can always check your math etc. but I'm really not in the mood for that right now lol. It would be great if a brave individual would go over your math and discover any potential flaws. 

Statistics are evil though. It is known.

But seriously I don't think it's wise to start building cases on someone just because of the stud count which we don't know the mechanics about.

Well, I don't see it that way. I think it proves that Turin must have been lying and someone had to have bought a PJ potion during that time. There is no other way I can see. 

Archived