DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aiel Raid! WoT Nationality

Lenlo

242px-Aiel-icon.svg.png

As we of the Aiel are raiding your tower this week, I thought this would be a perfect chance to ask a question ive had for awhile.

If you were from the Wheel of Time world what nationality would you be? 

I have been told I would be Domani because of how I keep my facial hair and such, but I think I more closesly resemble an Andoran. What about you?

WJ0YVpp.png

I'd probably be Arafellin. It might seem kind of random, but it fits. Like the Aiel (who would be another choice), they have a "strange" sense of honor and are a warrior people. Their flag has roses on it which holds a significance for me, and then I also think it'd be fun to wear bells in my hair :P

Hi Maurelle - pleased to meetcha! :)

Well, I have a split personality, one of which is pretty much Saldaean, and the other one Cairhienin. If we go by looks, I'd probably be Andoran (palish skin and red hair).

Are we going by appearance, personality, or beliefs?

I think it's by whatever criteria you choose to use.

^This^

I went by personality and what appearance I think would be fun :P 

Brown hair and yellow/green/gray/blue eyes and medium height.... I'm an Andorian in the process of transforming into a wolfsister?

I'd probably be Arafellin. It might seem kind of random, but it fits. Like the Aiel (who would be another choice), they have a "strange" sense of honor and are a warrior people. Their flag has roses on it which holds a significance for me, and then I also think it'd be fun to wear bells in my hair :P

OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG!!!  Same with me AH!  I cannot say it better, but that is exactly my two choices, with Arafallin bein first.

• Community Administrator

Malkier for me. But since my land has been lost, I'd settle into one if the other borderlands. Like AH, I like Arafel and its obsession with bells. I also love Shienar, and their sense of propriety and duty.

OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG!!!  Same with me AH!  I cannot say it better, but that is exactly my two choices, with Arafallin bein first.

XD it's almost like we'd make good friends or something!

I'd have Andorian blood in me somewhere I'm sure--I certainly have their (sometimes hot headed) stubbornness XD 

Are we going by appearance, personality, or beliefs?

I think it's by whatever criteria you choose to use.

Most def this.

THE NINE BEES!!!

I would totally rock out as an Illianer. Already have the beard. Love the canals and a city without walls. Crazy festivals and an insane work ethic. Sounds like where I live now. lol

See I would just want to live there. I am perfectly fine with Andoran living in Illian :P

Based on looks, being blonde with blue eyes I suppose I would resemble an Aielman except that I'm not so tall or tan :tongue:

On customs, I also agree that I would want to hail from Arafel! I've always been amused with the thought of having a big blonde beard that was braided down the middle with a bell at the end. Them being a Borderland nation is also a big reason why, I admire their sense of honor and duty.

Based on looks, being blonde with blue eyes I suppose I would resemble an Aielman except that I'm not so tall or tan :tongue:

On customs, I also agree that I would want to hail from Arafel! I've always been amused with the thought of having a big blonde beard that was braided down the middle with a bell at the end. Them being a Borderland nation is also a big reason why, I admire their sense of honor and duty.

And that as well, ingrained to protect the nations cowering behind them, in ignorance.

I wuold be aiel based on appearnce as Ive got red-orange hairr and probaly wuold also be aiel based on personaal views/culture as my religon and the sub-cultuer built upon it is a very big "culture of honour" - i.e. honour is aboev everythng else and yuo stop at nothng if soemone defiles it and yuo do anythng posible if there is a chancce to repair it - and I alwys imagined a real catle raid wuold be plenty of fun and chance for glory liek out of the old stories.

Archived