DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aiel Raid! WoT Nationality

Lenlo

Based on appearance: Probably Cairheinean, because I'm short and pale skinned (though possible Andoran ancestry: I'm a natural blonde).

based on attitude: I could see myself being a Tar Valoner, or from one of those cities across the bridges from Tar Valon. Because I've always kinda been near big cities with a lot of cultural awesomeness. I like that i can just jump in a car and BOOM! Be at a museum, a big library, or an awesome park. 

I'm afraid that I am a mutt. :/ My skin and the way that I carry myself is completely Domani, but I'm about as tall as a Cairhienien, my hair is a reddish/brown/blond like an Aiel, and my eyes are large dark almond shapes Saldaean/Andoran. (Or a Myrdraal) I definately have a temper like a Saldaen. Maybe I'm just well traveled?

I'm afraid that I am a mutt. :/ My skin and the way that I carry myself is completely Domani, but I'm about as tall as a Cairhienien, my hair is a reddish/brown/blond like an Aiel, and my eyes are large dark almond shapes Saldaean/Andoran. (Or a Myrdraal) I definately have a temper like a Saldaen. Maybe I'm just well traveled?

You're obviously from Tar Valon *nods*

Archived