DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Return of DJ's Den

A shadowy figure slinks its way across the camp.  The figure seems to be sniffing the air and looking for something.  “Ugh, what is that smell?  Dice must be cooking again!”  Staying in the shadows and turning away from Dice’s cookfire, the figure keeps moving. “Where did I leave that?” it says quietly to itself.  Making it’s way around the camp, the figure stops to place a few objects periodically on the ground, before continuing it’s seemly everlasting search. Finally, the figure stops at a clearing on the edge of camp.  A loud clap echoes through the camp followed by two loud thuds.  Two large barrels of bandy land right next to the shadowy figure.  “Ah, bandy how I have missed you!!” The figure says aloud.  After he guzzles down the bandy, complements of his handy-dandy palm buttons, the figure goes to the nearest tree and kneels down.  “Trusty bandy always leading me to what I need” the figure says as he hits a hidden switch and the ground around him opens up.  A large fur covered tent rises from the ground amidst a grand fireworks show with fireworks in the shapes of horses, wolves, knights, lances, shields, and three very large red hands with five dice surrounding them.  “That should get everyone’s attention, now it is time to sit back and wait.”   A few staff members come out of the tent and salute the shadowy figure.  The figure pushes aside the tent flap and heads into the new den. 

It is good to be home!!!   Ah, the levers and other fun things to do in the den.  This ought to be great! J  Welcome one and all to the newest DJ’s Den!!  To get things rolling…or bouncing…allow me to pull the first lever of the new den.  *Pulls first lever* Thousands upon thousands of bouncy balls drop from the ceiling and bounce in every direction imaginable.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*is immediately attracted by shinies*  OOOOOOO....AAAAAAAAAH....

*stares at the Legendary One and pokes it* Is it real?? :D

Welcome back and hello there sah, we've heard many stories about you!
Nice levers. And that big red button saying DO NOT-...ooo I wonder what happens if I..

Starrik, it is nice to meet you. I don't know about any legends but I know a lot about mischief and fun...and speaking of fun...if you pull that pool cue right there something very interesting might happen.

*laughs at being poked*  I could be a figment of my imagination...but I think I'm real so we'll just say that I am.Thanks Nyanna, it is nice to meet you.  Hopefully the stories aren't all bad. LOL  *grins*  ah yes that button....I was hoping someone would notice that one.  Don't let your finger slip. :wink: *waits for Nyanna to push the red button*

*picks Kat up*  Well tax season is over, I tried to warn you.  LOL

*pulls a lever and a recliner with a cup holder holding a never empty cup pops out of the wall.  Brid sits down and raises a glass to DJ*  Welcome back love!  We've been waiting for you.  *winks*  Now you have a lot to live up to.  *grins* 

You're gonna love these guys.  I'm quite fond of them myself.  *noddity*

*waits to see what happens from Squish pushing the button and the Wookiee pulling the cue*

May having seen the commotion knew that it could only mean on thing... He's back! Running to star dancer she mounts and gallops towards the camp, seeing kat unconscious on the ground she urges star dancer to jump, pulling star dancer up she*flyingpouncetackelsnuggelhugs* the big wolfie!!!

Yayyyyyy finally it's been a long Waite mister! Stupid taxes!!!

Welcome back hon!!! Let the chaos ohhh I mean fun begin!!

Silly Horn, Basel knows DJ.  *noddity*   Even I remember Basel.  :tongue:

Nope, I don't, he isn't listed as having posted at all before today. Which means I'm guessing that he hasn't been around since before the current version of DM.

Wait...weren't you around on the offsite boards?  I could have sworn you were.  I swear I know that siggie (The Queen's Blessing One).  Hmmm....scratches head.  Damn it!  Keep your fleas to yourself DJ love!!  :tongue:

*watches as Starrik hits the red button and pulls the pool cue* Up from the floor rises a large slide that leads into a giant pool filled with pudding and whipped cream.  A pair of red wolves pick up Starrik and run over to a large catapult.  Starrik gets flung through the roof and a large padded target appears on the floor[/i1] This should be interesting...I wonder what kind of landing he'll have.

Thanks everyone.  Davrick, AJ, and Basil it is nice to meet you all.  *turns around in circles looking for so called legend*  I haven't seen said legend...I've heard tails...*scratches his tail* I mean tales...

Awww...I can't use my smelling fireworks to wake up Kat. :sad:

*pushes his palm button and opens the barrel of bandy that lands next to him. Raises said barrel toward Brid* Thanks Hun, it will be fun to try to live up it. :biggrin: And hey, my fleas are one of my better qualities. :laugh:

OOOOOF!!! Good to see you too May!! I agree *shifty eyes*  let the fun begin....

I'll have to see if I can dig up some of that mythology Horn.  And couldn't my insanity make Dice's insanity just multiply exponentially?  Like my fireworks do? 

Silly Horn, Basel knows DJ.  *noddity*   Even I remember Basel.  :tongue:

Nope, I don't, he isn't listed as having posted at all before today. Which means I'm guessing that he hasn't been around since before the current version of DM.

Um.... unless he has 3,988 posts from today, I think he has been around! 

Dice can smell that he's burnt dinner            again.  Sighing he gives up on dinner and goes for a walk. He sees a shadow slide past and stops dead watching for more movements.  After a little while he heads in the same direction as the shadow was. After a few steps he goes to put his foot down but suddenly freezes with the foot still in the air. Looking down he sees a small red button set on the ground.

He recognizes it instantly. "So    he has returned."  He hears a clap and heads to the sound watching carefully where he put his feet. He knows what happens if you trip any of those traps.

Seeing a fur covered tent he hesitates for a second, searching for any final traps. Finding none he ducks thru the flaps just in time to see the wookie fly past covered in cream.

He looks around and spots the "newbie" Its a hairy thing, that scratches itself regularly while looking around with mischievous yellow eyes. Catching those eyes Dice speaks

"So old wolf...youve finally returned to the scene of the crime"

*tackle hugs DJ* I have missed you! I was so glad when brid came back... I miss all the oldies... now if steel would reappear it'd be a miracle... or a nightmare... now that i'm sstaff ...... 

*scratches self while looking around mischievously* Crime...I don't know what you're talking about...*shifty eyes*  Ah, I mean, yes with the right persuasion I decided to head back to the Band.  True, these paws ain't what they used to be...but old? Sheesh, what a way to make your former mentor feel welcome.  You could've at least spilled some bandy over my head or something. :tongue:   I have something for you...*pulls the second of five levers to his right. Grins while watching Dice have four pies full of shaving cream hit him* 

Ooof!! *grins* I missed you too Kat!  It's good to be back.  Knowing Steel, it would be a nightmare for you if he came back...he was always a terror to those in positions of power.

Archived