DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Return of DJ's Den

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gets creamed. wipes it off with a long suffering sigh "so back 5 minutes and a spotfine already?? REDARMS!!! DJ assaulted a superior officer.......again"

And actually I had a gift I was going to offer you for your fireworks. maybe now i will keep it.

Walks over to DJ and suddenl;y catches him in a bear hug making sure to get cream all over DJs fur "Good to see you mentor mine, very good to see you!"

Decides to give the wolf his pressie after all hands him a Banbun and this

werewolflighter_zps00d2dc41.jpg

"hope you like" Raids DJs stash of bandys

I don't know what it was they did Basel, but you were right in that I haven't been on since this version of the boards was created...I think anyway...3 years or so.

*grins* Assaulted an officer?  I didn't lay a paw on you. :biggrin: If shaving creme pies are assault, then I've got more than one spotfine coming...or maybe I don't. *gets squished in Dice's bear hug* It's good to see you too Dice, just don't get any ideas of trying to shave me.  Ooo, a Banbun!! It's been too long since I've had one of those. *guzzles the banbun*  That takes me back! Awesome, thanks Dice, I could totally use one of those!!

Nice to meet you Kronos!  I see you come from my old home state and you are the leader of house Trehelion.  I think at one point several years ago I was part of house Trehelion...it sounds familiar.

I don't know what it was they did Basil, but you were right in that I haven't been on since this version of the boards was created...I think anyway...3 years or so.

*grins* Assaulted an officer?  I didn't lay a paw on you. :biggrin: If shaving creme pies are assault, then I've got more than one spotfine coming...or maybe I don't. *gets squished in Dice's bear hug* It's good to see you too Dice, just don't get any ideas of trying to shave me.  Ooo, a Banbun!! It's been too long since I've had one of those. *guzzles the banbun*  That takes me back! Awesome, thanks Dice, I could totally use one of those!!

Nice to meet you Kronos!  I see you come from my old home state and you are the leader of house Trehelion.  I think at one point several years ago I was part of house Trehelion...it sounds familiar.

He's not an herb dear.  =0p

Moved to Massachusetts from Illinois.  Yeah, there seems to be a lot of things going on there in Illinois.  Especially right now with the flooding.

Hi BFG, good to meet you.   Have a seat, push a button or a lever, whichever you like.  Anything can happen and no one really knows what each one does.

Welcome back Oppenheimer, it's been too long since I've seen you...now all we need are Brid's purple porkcupines and we're all set.

Stares at Brid and scratches head...

Nice!

Why thank you Dire, uh DJ...  (Dire it is)

Carefully removes a whoopee cushion from a seat and sits down

*cheerily bounces by, singing loudly and obnoxiously, suddenly notices her Banded flying through the air*

*doesn't know whether to go save him, or point and laugh*

*doesn't want to be crushed under Starry's impressive infantry bulk, but also don't want him to break anything, either himself or assorted bits of the camp*

*ponders for a moment, the carefully positions a trampoline where he will fall and watches him bounce off it into a fur covered tent she hadn't seen around before*

*cant resist the temptation and bounds inside*

I take it one of you is responsible for the briefly airborne state of my Bande-

*gapes at all the shinies and the buttons and levers and switches*

Nya! How are we supposed to resist this?!?!?!

This is a big tent...there's a looot of people in here...

Oh and Dice, that call for a Redarm was entirely unjustified, it's your own fault if you set off one of the traps .   *nodnod*  He just thought you could be hungry and/or needed a shave.

*sits down the the floor and uses the nearest person as a backrest*

Nice place you've got here DJ. 

*sniffs the air as a bunch of pizzas appear around the rooms and brew of every kind appears.  Some tomatoes and potatoes get thrown in all directions.  One smacks DJ right in the face*  Hmmm...I think that was the feast button Kronos.  Wasn't expecting the tomatoes and potatoes though. *licks face clean* 

LOL, I see you found one of the crew's pranks they left behind BFG.  Normally they are a bit more subtle than that, must've been the new guy.

*gets used as a back rest*  Thanks BB...and exactly, see you had my intentions correct, I thought Dice was hungry and could use a shave. :laugh: Starrik has got some good style points on his landing.  That was always one of my favorite things about the den, being launched through the roof.   I think that button there might lead to some more shinies appearing. :wink:

*watches as AJ hits the button he just mentioned and sees a bunch of coins, gems and random golden items fly about the den*  This could get interesting.

*while ducking a golden chalice flying at him DJ sees the apple hit the button and a bunch of monkeys appear and start wreaking havoc in the den.*

Archived