DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Return of DJ's Den

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chickens start flying around the den  along with water balloons  Duck...I mean chicken!!  *quickly ducks the chicken flying at him and then gets back up and hops over the couch*  Ah, there is the trebuchet!!  *Picks up a water balloon and then loads himself into the trebuchet.  Throws the water balloon at the launching mechanism and gets launched through the roof*

Hmmmm...now lets see if I can find May....*continues flying over the camp.*

Incidentally, as a interested spectator in Starry's trial, how do we define Band Rank? 

I assumed it was structured (i.e within Archers Mat>AJ>everyone else), but Horn's brought the point based rank into it as well.  So is it based on the order of people in the monthly points thread?  I.e. Jea > Kat >Brid >Banner General > Banner Captain, etc?

Any ideas, clarification?

Kind of a combination. 

All points-based with rank, except CGs and LGs hold a temporary rank superior to BG. Depending on the jury, you could make an argument either way for which is superior-- a CG or BG.

The caveat is that regardless of that debate, the CGs and LGs hold authority over their respective Regiments.

Gets even more complicated when you throw the RAL and XOA into the mix.... lol

What HOrn said.

CG and LG is considered superior regardless of Band Ranking.  For example, if someone was a Lt as a CG and a member of their regiment was a Banner General by band rank, the CG would still be the superior officer. 

So MG>UC>XO>than all the other rankings and staff.  CG and LG trump other ranks. 

RAL...not sure about, probably same ranking as a CG.  XOA, well since it's new, haven't even thought about it.  Maybe the same as an LG.

Guess we'll have to open a discussion in the staff boards to iron it out.  LOL

Meh, doesn't really matter, was just wondering - as it states that brawling amongst similar ranks is encouraged, but practically everyone's an officer at the moment.  Oh well.

What HOrn said.

CG and LG is considered superior regardless of Band Ranking.  For example, if someone was a Lt as a CG and a member of their regiment was a Banner General by band rank, the CG would still be the superior officer. 

So MG>UC>XO>than all the other rankings and staff.  CG and LG trump other ranks. 

RAL...not sure about, probably same ranking as a CG.  XOA, well since it's new, haven't even thought about it.  Maybe the same as an LG.

Wait- that's a very important distinction. If I am acting as CG, (Horn has previously ruled that acting and actually being CG are the same for purposes of spotfines, in a conflict between dice and myself) and RAL is the same ranking as a CG- then I aimed for a same level officer. This distinction needs to be made before the end of my trial!

What HOrn said.

In my head, it goes: MG (mu ha ha I beat you all!!!)>UC>XO>CG&RAL>BG&LG&XOA>everyone else in order of rank from highest to lowest. So, something like that. We'll have to iron out the details a bit more I'm sure and create more specific outlines and definitions.

Regardless, in purposes of the spotfine of Starrik - a SO is an SO and you've got be careful with them....especially careful with me :wink:

*sees May finally and continues his descent and tacklehugs her next to the barrels of bandy*  Well, sure, the den could use a nice sprucing up with different colors once in a while, but pink streaks in the fur?  AJ, said it fit, so I think I'll go with it for now.  *hands May some fireworks*  Gotta love the mischief though!  But these will help you create more. :wink: Oh and don't forget the bandy, there's plenty of it.

What HOrn said.

In my head, it goes: MG (mu ha ha I beat you all!!!)>UC>XO>CG&RAL>BG&LG&XOA>everyone else in order of rank from highest to lowest. So, something like that. We'll have to iron out the details a bit more I'm sure and create more specific outlines and definitions.

Regardless, in purposes of the spotfine of Starrik - a SO is an SO and you've got be careful with them....especially careful with me :wink:

But one of Horn's arguments was that I aimed for a senior officer and hit a senior officer- in that line of thought I aimed for an equal rank officer (between which brawling is encouraged) and a Senior officer chose to intercept my perfectly legal poo flinging.

Hey Tay!! It's good to see you too!!!!!  It's been too long.   That family tree of bandeds/bondeds is pretty big, and even bigger now and probably more confusing. 

AJ help yourself, there are tons of barrels here. *hands a barrel to AJ and raises his own barrel of bandy in salute*  Cheers!

Archived