DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Return of DJ's Den

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*withdraws from his quiver a boxing-glove arrow*

This should do the trick...

Don't you dare AJ!! I don't just love baboon butts, I lurve all monkey butts and the rest of them! You leave that baby Cyno alone! Oppie, Squish! Attack!! =op

*carefully picks up his banded and waves smelling fireworks in front of her nose*  This should do the trick....and if not I know of a place to find purple porcupines, that might wake her up. :smile:

Well, Horn, I scooped the poo up with the mini trebuchet.  Ever try to get poo off of fur?   It takes a lot of scrubbing and this wolf doesn't like a lot of scrubbing. 

Starrik? Did you just assault a superior office by flinging poo at her??? Ohhh ohhhhh my fingers are itching... they're itching to type out a ....

SPOT-FINE!!!

For assaulting the Executive Officer with excrement like a primate, you must humble yourself down to a level she herself witnessed. For the next 24 hours (or 5 posts, whichever occurs last), you must include "I love baboon butts" in each post you make! (You may substitute for a picture of a baboon butt, as long as you don't repeat an image.)

Well if you think it suits me....and I suppose it is better than a pink loin cloth...and less scary looking. :biggrin: Maybe I'll just go with it, or better yet maybe I'll have to chase May down and bring her back in here. hmmmm....where did I leave my trebuchet...*hits a few random buttons and pulls a lever*

Archived