DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Black Tower Mafia Game

Gabriel Kross

Pt. 2

I have absolutely no problem with Darthe's claim as Pevara being town. The decision to claim now, kind of questionable, but honestly, half the time it takes something questionable or intentionally scummy to kick start the discussion to useful game related things.

@ Snow: People who character claim early with little to no pressure generally fall into one of two camps. Either noob scum who are super excited about their fake claim and can't wait to use it.... or someone with a more considered plan that may not be immediately apparent. I'm guessing Darthe falls into that second camp.

I'm leaning towards the second one as well. Looking at Darthe's reactions, it looks a lot more like trying to kickstart the game and looked a lot like a townie move. Ithi currently is matching her town meta as well though, I'll se more as this game continues though.

Role reveal so early. Jesus h.

What is this world coming to?

And why isnt verbal in this game? I alwaya vote him day one

why is it that people always jump ithi when she goes in hard? she does it all the time!

the prob i have with dathes claim is he is evil enough to throw that out there make it look like hes experienced and fishing for reactions when what he is REALLY doing is subtly vetting himself in towns subconcious.

Well I guess the day will come when I don't jump on the Mafia GF on Day 1 lol.

John Snow has gone quiet again ...

:unsure:

Right so I don't think that Darthe's claim is that scummy since it seems he was just trying to get the game going. Unless of course he's using that as an excuse to reveal early on :shrug: Either way, not voting for him.

So far Darthe's claim is a null tell I think. With the current situation of the BT, any character could potentially be scum except Androl, Logain, and Rand... just off the top of my head.

Pretty much what BG said about it being a null tell. I disagree with him doing it, but it is quite possible that it is true.

BG, why do you think it's cult?

I kinda like that idea, as in it makes sense, with Taim converting all the Asha'man he can.

Well, I suppose there's no rule against gaming the mod, but still. I think doing that is in poor taste.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reads:

With my prod vote on Ithi and their reactions, Turin and Ithi are town.

BG is town.

Random is town.

Ed is town.

Tress is slight town.

Cyan is slight town.

Nol is wildcard.

Maw is slight mafia.

Snow is slight mafia.

Everyone else is too damn quiet.

Unvote Vote Maw

Vote count

Nolder (1) - Ed

John Snow (2) - Random, Ithi

Ithillian - (1) Rand

Rand (2) - Time, Turin

Darthe (3) - Snow, Nolder, Maw

Time (1) - Cyan

Maw (1) - Darthe

Not voting: Dice, Tress, Matty, Kaylee, BG, LZM, Des,

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday 9 PM CET. (+1)

[/color=red] unvote[/color]

I see what you quoted about Maw Darthe, but I'm not seeing really much reasoning with it.

Ithi is pinging me a little, but that just could be from her stance against joke votes being her whole case on Snow and I.

Ed, what did you mean by cult?

TRL, a cult is a group that can recruit 1 person per night instead of killing them. Their goal is to have a voting majority. usually, there's 1 person called the 'cult leader' who is the only one who can recruit. If he/she dies, the cult can not recruit any more.

Sometimes there's a 'cultafia' which is a cult that also has a NK.

Yar, and not just the joke votes @ Random - but well done trying to nullify my vote on John Snow by making out it is that.

He doesn't vote then he is prodded and votes, then he vanishes, then when summoned he appears and now has vanished again.

:ph34r:

And there's this thing called sleep. It's god. I like to worship it. :wink:

What?

Which part? I believe I was replying to BG, skimmer.

I am still learning some aspects of mafia, was just asking if that was a role or something. Easy there.

@Ithi just because you don't joke vote doesn't mean others' joke votes are less than just that. Building a case otherwise right now deserves to be nullified, unless you intend to FoS everyone who did so.

Yar, and not just the joke votes @ Random - but well done trying to nullify my vote on John Snow by making out it is that.

He doesn't vote then he is prodded and votes, then he vanishes, then when summoned he appears and now has vanished again.

This is wrong too. I read back to see if you were on to something there, and Snow originally voted BG as first vote, then unvoted and voted me when I was announced as replacement. I don't see any prodding.

Looking kinda scummy there Ithi

I used that word to indicate the behavior of someone I'm starting to think is mafia.

Snow wasn't prodded to vote for me, I don't see any evidence to the contrary. Saying differently seems to me as though you're trying to twist what happened from a joke into a play by mafia. Now, you could be right, he might be mafia. But your case seems based on absolutely nothing, and also led focus off the votes you had just received too.

That is why I think this is a little scummy.

I used that word to indicate the behavior of someone I'm starting to think is mafia.

Snow wasn't prodded to vote for me, I don't see any evidence to the contrary. Saying differently seems to me as though you're trying to twist what happened from a joke into a play by mafia. Now, you could be right, he might be mafia. But your case seems based on absolutely nothing, and also led focus off the votes you had just received too.

That is why I think this is a little scummy.

Maybe you should have actually read what happened. I don't do this very often because I'm on mobile and it's a pain that involves mucho copying and pasting but here you go.

*sigh* Had I known that you were going to be in this game, I would've voted you TRL.

Tinaaaaaaaa!

So vote him?

unvote vote TRL

So there you are. I don't just make this stuff up, but feel free to keep twisting it back on me :smile:

Ok. Ive never played with ithi, so im going to take everyone's word that she is playing to her meta.

Im half tempted to vote for darthe. Revealing is never good for town and it irks me to boot.

I dont know what to think of snow. Not everyone can be on all the time so ithi's argument for snow on that is pointless.

What to do.....

I fail to see that as prodding. If you look at the context, Snow voted BG before I was announced in the game. I enter the game, Snow makes that post. Dartge then says to vote for me as a suggestion, noted by his use of a question mark, and Snow does.

This still all boils down to you not believing in joke votes, to me, and this "case" is pretty ridiculous.

I'm not defending him, so much as digging into what you said. It struck me as odd from the start, which was right around when you received a vote or two.

I wanted to hear what you'd say if I focused on that, and i think it have me some things to consider.

I'm not bothered about a couple of votes on me. I'm kind of used to it because of my style of play, and being Town you can play hard because your death always vindicates you.

One of the votes was Rand I think and was allegedly because I wasn't modding this time. People make up any old reason sometimes, and I make a mental note of them all.

Who else do you have Mafioso reads on at this point in time?

Archived