DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

I felt the need to point that out because I didn't want to be accused of starting the train that was forming. As I said later...Des always looks scummy but I'm not going to vote for him on day one because he has some good information.

Your reasoning for voting Des is pretty week in my opinion. I am all for consolodating votes and since my vote on verbal isn't going anywhere...

Unvote. Vote Sloimind

FOS for the same reason listed above...

I know this sounds terribly n00bish but what does FOS stand for

finger of suspicion... basically, you're on my short list and I'm watching you

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea why the Red didn't work..

UNVOTE

Oh CTM i'm sure we have played before, somewhere, but welcome!

I'm pretty sure as well. Thanks!

I meant to be in at game start, but my account was locked, so Leelou said I'd be first replacement :)

Vote Count

Des (7): Wombat, Song, Tina, Kae, Verbal, Meesh, Nyn

Solimind (6): Des, Locke, BG, Turin, Rhea, Ithi

Turin (3): Solimind, Paet, CTM

Song (1): Heart

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Smiley, Player, Talya, Ape

vote Solimind (/color)(/b)(can't spell and can't view it at the same time as typing on my phone.

Cos I don't want Des to die on Day 1

Well, someone has to. And you're basically saying that you're voting Solimind to save Des? Interesting.

Not sure how I feel about this reveal. Keeping my vote where it is for now.

Welcome CTM =)

Nyn

vote Solimind (/color)(/b)(can't spell and can't view it at the same time as typing on my phone.

Well, someone has to. And you're basically saying that you're voting Solimind to save Des? Interesting.

Welcome CTM =)

Nyn

Thanks!

I think this must me the mason partner that shrewd players would find?

Welcome CTM =)

Nyn

Thanks!

Slip of the typy finger there eh CTM? Are you the mason partner?

And please ... as if I would be that stupid. Honestly. I'm far more sneaky than that. I just think that Des gets a bad rap from typing up big posts, and I've already said I find them useful. In a few of the games I've played with him, people vote him because he posts too much information and that is just insane.

And Mason's don't like to reveal because they get deaded quick by the Mafia so he done right to not reveal his partner. You are a bad bad person for wanting him to do so, or suggesting possible partners - let the Mafia team do their own work eh?

:isapotcallingyouakettleiknow:

:wink:

CTM is replacing Matt/MCS

Unfwicken believable. He is obsessed with me.

You have an archrival?

no, not at all. My job is to point out all of his BS. Like earlier when he said he's caught scum 4 of last 8 games or whatever, had I been playing, I'd have reminded everyone that he "caught" scum only by voting half the game. He's basically a master of propaganda, and I'm reality check. His MO is to vote everyone by day 2, and then bump the posts where he actually did vote scum, ignoring the other 75% of his posts that were wrong. He's generally known as Scum MVP over at JN (when town) and is the worst player there by far.

I guess I weally spoke to soon.

Speaking of propaganda... you will forever be the guy that came to another site to spew the same troll jargon that gets no traction on JN. I truly have ruined you. Your obsession is at DEFCON 7.

So, recite your favorite lines as you will... You've gotten your one response. I'd like to focus on the game play here, not so much the strange flirtation you seem to thrive on.

Vote Count

Des (6): Song, Tina, Kae, Verbal, Meesh, Nyn

Turin (4): Solimind, Paet, CTM, wombat

Not voting: Smiley, Player, Talya, Ape

The point is Talya, I said I was a Mason, that was all I revealed about my role. Why would you want to dig for any more when I didn't hint to any special powers?

you said you had a useful role...It made it sound like you had another role as well, I was just confirming that...not asking for what it was. just to clarify what you had said!

I felt the need to point that out because I didn't want to be accused of starting the train that was forming. As I said later...Des always looks scummy but I'm not going to vote for him on day one because he has some good information.

Your reasoning for voting Des is pretty week in my opinion. I am all for consolodating votes and since my vote on verbal isn't going anywhere...

Unvote. Vote Sloimind

Welcome CTM.

See this post HERE.

FOS me if you want. I think the person to actually be watching is Kae.

Welcome CTM =)

Nyn

Thanks!

Slip of the typy finger there eh CTM? Are you the mason partner?

And please ... as if I would be that stupid. Honestly. I'm far more sneaky than that. I just think that Des gets a bad rap from typing up big posts, and I've already said I find them useful. In a few of the games I've played with him, people vote him because he posts too much information and that is just insane.

And Mason's don't like to reveal because they get deaded quick by the Mafia so he done right to not reveal his partner. You are a bad bad person for wanting him to do so, or suggesting possible partners - let the Mafia team do their own work eh?

:isapotcallingyouakettleiknow:

:wink:

Actually, When Mason's reveal it usually keeps them alive, because by killing one they prove the other or others, I've been in a number of games where they have survived.

Vote Count

Des (5): Song, Tina, Verbal, Meesh, Nyn

Turin (4): Solimind, Paet, CTM, wombat

Not voting: Smiley, Player, Talya, Ape, Kae

Unvote. Vote Sloimind

Welcome CTM.

See this post HERE.

FOS me if you want. I think the person to actually be watching is Kae.

he's claimed mason and someone seemed to find his partner... time to move along me thinks..

who is kae?

Archived