Wombat (1): Turin

Locke (1): Meesh

Verbal (1): Rhea

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Matt, Player, Verbal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alwight, I weally don't want to have to whole game cwater on me wight now.

I have to read the posts since my last one more closely since I just blasted through them all while I'm waking up here, but I see a lot of people going to great lengths to paint me as scummy and yet not vote me. I'll tell you all straight up, I'm not going to get into a long drawn out debate over why skimming is scummy, and why SKs are more prone to doing it, or why setup talk is scummy and usually a way of volunteering itself to be misled, and...

If you guys can't understand why Song voting the longest train, while spending more of her post trying to build META on me when only about 3-4 of you have played with me, strikes me as scummy - I don't know what to tell you.

I also saw that someone said I had conflicting ideology regarding mafia play. Please, explain. I don't see where I've done anything hypocritical, or that would justify that statement. Comes across more like scum trying to add fuel to the fire by adding extra scummy bullet points to the list people are making against me, even thought its not true.

We are moving away from joke votes. Can someone tell Paetric? :tongue:

MCS has some suspicions but mostly asks question. Can you answer some as well? Who do you suspect?

Currently, i have a few people that are pinging me. First we have Wombat. He is playing the way he usually seems to when he's scum in my experience. The most recent example would be Meesh's Village mafia. Secondly I'm suspicious of John. He is being quite inconsistent in his ideology when posting, which is why I'm guessing Nyn voted for him. I'm not one to vote off of my gut on day one though, so I'll just be observing until I figure out something more concrete.

I've known Wombat to play the way he's playing here when scum, when town power and when playing D1 and not caring to be part of the blather. To me, he's a null read right now... but I'm leaning town after the post he made after this. I see the same things he's pointing out, for the most part.

As for me... I'd like you to back up this "inconsistent ideology" accusation. From what I could tell, Nyn voted for me because she didn't agree with what I feel are classic scumtells that most veteran players would agree with me about... NOT because of conflicting ideology. As I said before, you come across as someone trying to fan the flames here.

If you've got so much to say about me... vote me. I want you to vote me early, not beat around the bush until you convince enough people to vote me and THEN you join my train.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Solimind for...I don't know I'll think of something.

Not if you are dead first. Vote Turin

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOLIMIND! Thanks, that is what I needed to Boo you for. That is a scumtastic vote.

Afraid to OMGUS?

Do you think it'll work?

They would need a miracle. Bye bye boys!

*waves*

@Turin: I honestly didn't think the PR's were legit because this is the BT after all and I could easily see peeps inventing their own PR's just to be funny. That being said I don't think you would come up with a PR as annoying as typing "BOOOOOOOOO" at the beginning of every post. But we shall see.

Vote Solomind cause that was kind of a scummy vote

This post says nothing and then parrots Turin saying that Soliminds vote was scummy when the vote was not scummy at all.

Posting at the exact 24 hour mark for dramaticism.

Just fyi folks, I'll be on LoA until Monday afternoon. (I might be back Sunday night, but I'm not sure at this point) Hopefully I'll be back before Day 1 ends though.

Until then I'll leave off with the second vote Solomind Just seems like a strange vote, especially considering Turin already had one.

Another person calling Solimind scummy for putting a 2nd vote on someone. This one is especially interesting as Meesh pointed out because Locke justifies his own argument by saying that "trains have to start somewhere" when the same could be said to justify Solimind's vote. Hypocrisy.

Just fyi folks, I'll be on LoA until Monday afternoon. (I might be back Sunday night, but I'm not sure at this point) Hopefully I'll be back before Day 1 ends though.

Until then I'll leave off with the second vote Solomind Just seems like a strange vote, especially considering Turin already had one.

Agreed. Vote Solomind

Oh and Hi to you too AH. :biggrin: I'm mainly observing right now. Sorry for being so quiet, I kinda switch back and forth from quiet to loud game to game on Day 1s.

K so BG is scum too.

"Everybody MOVE!!!"

... WoT incoming :biggrin:

While we're talking about setup I don't think the Grandfather or Fred Savage found their way into the game, even though having Columbo around would be very useful...

Hahahah! Colombo! OMG Des...how old are you?

26, bt I have an old soul :wink:

Vote: Des

Pretty sure he is scum.

Someone already asked you about this Wombat and you apparently declined to go further into detail so I'll ask as well: Eh? State your case already.

I have finally seen the film. I´m still crying. I do feel the pain that Buttercup must have felt when her Wesley didn´t rescued her from her wedding. He didn´t rescue me from mine either. *blows the nose with Song´s dress*

Now I think Turin has some explaining to do. He left locaine in my glass and now tells me he did it to help me build an immunity to it. That is so nice. And who does something nice to another in a mafia game? Mafia - that is who! I will keep my eyes on you this game, mister. Could you please come to my kitchen and do what you usually do there so it will be easier for me to keep my eyes on you. Thank you!

Song - I admit. I love you too. If life was fair you would be dead by now anyway. :tongue: Anyway, I do agree with you. The scummiest player this far is Des. So I´m going to vote Des and start a real bandwagon.

And Verbal - I see you are sucking up to our mod goddess. That is so low. I would never do anything like that. :rolleyes:

Complete bandwagon vote mixed in with a bunch of other fluff and stuff bout the movie. FOS @ Tina

@Aiel...

Setup talk is almost always scummy this eawly. It doesn't sewve the good of the town to begin making speculative assumptions about the game setup until aftew you've seen enough cowonew weports and scenes to begin making infowmed assumptions. At this stage? Blech... it allows scum to simply convolute the town's momentum with conjectuwe, which usually wesults in townies falling in love with the way they think the setup should be and it will undoubtedly cloud their judgment latew in the game, when the wight answew is pwobably stawing them in the face.

"Knowing who the bad guys awe" won't mattew. We can't charactew weveal.

PS - This post westwiction sucks. I will NOT be as spammy as some of you know me to be, simply because of it. Sowwy.

Ape makes some good points here, we prob should hold off of gaming the mod for now and focus on scumhunting

Well I've caught up on everything in the game thus far. However I have yet to see anything that implicates someone enough for me to put my vote on them. I do have my suspicions though.

I hate play like this. If nothing else, use youw vote as an infowmative tool... put it somewhewe to gauge weactions. Telling evewyone that you awe paying attention and not willing to take a stance on anything is evasive, and immediately makes me pewk up.

Same goes to you Vewbal. Just vote Song if that is youw wead, I want to see some weactions. Holy mackewal evewyone acts like evewy vote is a scum tell. Scum is found in the maneuvering between the votes, not the votes themselves.

I also agree with Ape here as well, Mcs's post was pretty scumtastic. Fence-sitting while trying to make an excuse for why you might be fence-sitting = scummy. FOS @ Mcs

Biggest town read: AH

Biggest scum read: Song

Could you explain your reasoning behind this Verb?

Sure, once you state what your suspicions are. ;-)

While I agree Mcs should state his feelings on the game so far and hopefully throw his vote in the mix as well, I think it's scummy for you to try to use this excuse to hold your own reasoning hostage. Kinda dangerous to be getting a "big town read" from anyone at this point in the game, and if you find Song to be scummy why wouldn't you vote her?

Also someone (I think it was Song) tried painting me as scummy for voting Solimind (sorry for mispelling it at first :smile:) because of his vote, claiming that his was a joke vote. I'd like other's thoughts on this because Solimind's vote didn't seem like a joke vote at all, which is why I felt it was scummy. Song, defending Solimind much? Also I took my vote off of Ape because it started to look like the PR thing was legit, when at first it seemed like he was messing about and I felt it was odd that he would unvote so quickly. Then I realized he mainly voted Turin to help make his PR more visible so it was out in the open quicker. Smart move at that, doesn't mean I won't be watching him and anyone else in this game for scumtells tho.

I'm still happy with my vote on Solimind since he hasn't really explained his vote at all, but I'd also be completely fine with moving my vote to Song.

Who cares if it was a joke vote or not? It's not scummy and everyone painting that vote as scummy is suspect imo.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Talya and Nyn for only making their check in posts and then leaving us. (I have to Boo someone and not everyone realized that the BOOs are mostly not game related. maybe I need to make it more obvious) Their re-reads will be their punishment. :myrddraal:

BG skimming is scummy, even in the BT where spam is king.

Skimming is anti-town. That being said, it seems to me that more often than not, the person accusing someone of skimming is actually scum trying to make up for a weak case.

Suspects:

Turin

Locke

BG

Des

I weally think this post is spot on. I would add Song and MCS to the list.

I can't believe people case people here based on being the 2nd vote on a D1 train. Holy crap.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Solimind for having a DM handle that ends in d.(totally random)

Wombat that was a whole lot of defending of Solimind. It may be the single longest post I have every seen you make. You took a shot at every single person who voted for him plus me for NOT voting for him. I believe I already had a vote in(even if it was a joke vote) and do not like to do a lot of vote switching, especially since there was no deadline. I will usually pick one person I think should be lynched each day and stick with that person unless I am convinced my vote is on the wrong person or my vote is needed to avoid a random lynch in a situation I am uncertain. I pointed out that I thought his vote was unfounded, basically that I didn't make a good joke about him. Apparently others agreed. You are free not to agree and to make whatever case you would like. I find your position to be that of defending a teammate that may have stepped in it with a flippant remark on D1. I think he was digging himself out okay but you may have just throw a load of dirt on him.

Your book here makes me think my vote is in the right place.

Hahah... this post is entiwely cwap.

You state that you usually vote someone and then want to be convinced you are wrong, at least that's how I'm taking what you wrote. Then you accuse Wombat of being scummy and defending a teammate, which could be taken as him trying to convince you your wrong. LOL

Listen, Wombat's been playing too long to defend a teammate that loudly on D1. Its not even a wifom to me. This is ridiculous. The fact that so many of you think you caught scum based on someone placing the 2nd vote on a train is silly... and the fact that so many of you are making up your minds about others based on their unwillingness to jump on a completely uninformative train, is laughable.

Vote Count:

Meesh (2): Talya, Nyn

Turin (2): Heart, Solimind

Solimind (2): Des, Locke

Des (2): Rhea, Wombat

Ape (1): Kae

BG (1): Song

Song (1): Tina

Verbal (1): Turin

Locke (1): Meesh

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Ape, Smiley, Ithi, Paet, BG, Matt, Player, Verbal

This is the vote count right before I voted. SO your post here Ape is so wrong:

If you guys can't understand why Song voting the longest train, while spending more of her post trying to build META on me when only about 3-4 of you have played with me, strikes me as scummy - I don't know what to tell you.

I definitely didn't vote the longest train. There was a 4 way tie with two vote on each, So I brought him to L-9 because I thought he was the scummiest person at the time. I thought your move to unvote so quickly was odd, but definitely not the scummiest thing, which is why I didn't vote you. Would you have preferred me not to do anything with my suspicions? How about we leave every at having only two votes and tied with each other the whole game. That's the smartest thing to do *nods*

Ape didn’t like my post.... Or me not minding the set up talk.... and encourages trains....

Whewe is this coming fwom?

I saw this line in your long post, but not quotes or anything coupled with it. The town was beginning to go down a rathole of setup talk, and that is scenario that favors scum. Let me clarify why I make the comment "setup talk is scummy" and hopefully this allow some of you to see the light and move on... I'm not saying the person or people who began the conversation about setup are scum, but that a scenario where town is talking setup early in the game does allow scum to participate in the conversation and plant seeds of doubt about what might be right, and steer hypotheses to the point where town makes assumptions that are detrimentally wrong. I've done it and seen it from scum quite often.

Verb and I just played a conversion game on JN where setup started being discussed and the 2 original vamps both pushed completely wrong setup scenarios, and the town bit... and it bit us in the ass a bit. Like I said, discussing setup in a scenario that favors scum. They almost always know more about setup than town to begin a game.

oh btw, I think this:

Please do.

was in respons to this:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Verbal for giving us hope that you can remove these hideous PRs and then not being able to.

Could you at least plead our cases to the great and powerful MOD goddess?

not this:

Can we just lynch Ape and Turin?

The point of day one is to find stuff, and you certainly have ruffled feathers.

So are you “pretty darn sure” or are you scum?

And Ape, looking at that again... she mentioned you in one line of that WoT post and then voted for Des... Did I miss something else that caused that reaction?

And they argue back and forth for a little while.... BG proves that not only is he being silent, but skimming as well!!!

Alwight, hewe goes nothing...

Doing my best to break up these enormous posts. Also, I don't know what a WoT post means... but I'm assuming its these long ass annoying ones to quote and respond to?

The "Please do." was in response to the "Can we just lynch Ape and Turin?" question. It was after that that Leelou offered to lessen the burden of my PR.

It was what Song said, it was a meta observation with no basis, and then her voting to make Des the longest train. (I thought he was already the longest, I stand corrected.)

Ok...so John is Ape! Good to know!

*feels stupid*

I haven't been playing that long and I don't know you very well, John. I can say that I have learned that Womby has a style and I've seen in both his town and mafia roles. He has good instincts and at this point I would have to agree with what he is saying at this point too.

I also know that it is very like him to place a vote without an explanation. Totally normal for him. Someone said otherwise.

AH - Ive seen the "strong town read/strong scum read" in other games and has usually been mafia trying to lead town to vote town and leave scum alone. I noted that you noted it. not saying that I am right or wrong in this instance, but it stuck out.

Des has good points too and in all the games I've played with him (which is every game I've played thus-far) he has always looked scummy starting on Day 1.

I weally don't have any thing to say to this othew than, nice to meet you, you'we wwong.

How many times have you caught scum on D1? Just curious. I've got a pretty good track record for it. I'm an idiot when it comes to dreaming up scenarios where a bunch of players are all interconnected, but I've lead lynches on scum in 4 of my last 12 games... my first game here at DM, DPR's vampire game, I nailed blackhoof, nolder and one other scummate of theirs on D1, alone.

I may not be right about Song, but I'll stick with my philosophies on scumtells, thank you.

Yes, I am this arrogant too. If you dont' develop some level of confidence in the way you read games, you end up wifoming yourself into complete catastrophe. So, when I'm right... I'm very right... when I'm wrong, its a comedy of errors. :)

LOL First of all, nice to meet you too.

Secondly, you've said quite a bit for someone who doesn't have much to say *laughs* Not that the first paragraph had any relevance. I'm not going to start a who's bigger competition with you as far as nabbing scum on day 1 goes. Or nabbing scum in general. Mostly because I don't have a dick but also because it doesn't really tell me anything. Kudus on being such a great mafia player but I personally don't really care about your previous games. I care about this one. :P Better luck in making others swoon over your supreme scum hunting capabilities.

Your comments about scummy behaviors referred to mcs, verbal and other players as well. It wasn't just about song. As a matter of fact, when referring to song you explained what about her behavior seems scummy which is legit since you were backing up your vote. It's the whole additional lecturing that caught my eye.

I will say this, though. I don't know you and it's possible that I'm confusing you being a know it all wiseass as scummy. So I'm going to rethink my vote in the next day or so and decide if I'm going to give ya the benefit of the doubt for now.

Suspects:

Turin

Locke

BG

Des

Seems like a good start to me.

I do find it odd those that think Solimind's was a scum vote because he's was a second vote...

This happened just before:

Checking in a la spam. And #8 has failed me many times but it's still my favorite number so tough. lol Vote Meesh ;) </3

Nyn

This was the first second vote and no one commented, the reasoning behind this was just as scummy (if that's what you think Solimind's vote was) as Solimind's. On the whole, Second votes don't tend to be scum...(not 100% obviously) usually they are more concious of not making themselves stand out in the voting, and second vote always seem to be picked on. ~Maybe look at those who have put votes on a person and haven't moved around much, there you my find mafia hiding.

I think Talya has a very good point here.

(Btw from what I can remember, Song, Wombat, and Nyn can all be said to have defended Solimind in their own way)

Not really. I said that if he keeps his vote where it is for that reason alone than I will stop viewing it as a joke vote and agree that it seems scummy. Nice twisting, though.

Nyn - For having posted very little has some EXTREME tunnelvision on Ape. Seems a little early to be quoting almost every one of someone else's posts to try and make them out to be scummy.

xD Wait on it.

Wombat - Finally deigns us worthy enough to hear his reasoning regarding his own vote. So he says he's "pretty sure" that I'm scum, this early into day 1, yet still has given very little to no evidence exhibiting any scummy behavior of mine.

But wait... isn't it a little too early to be quoting almost every one of someone else's posts to try and make them out to be scummy. :tongue:

First of all you might try claiming that I've been posting 'very little'. I call it posting quite a bit. My second post had a lot more referral and content than some other people who posted a couple of times. kthanks.

As for my post, my initial thought was to read through the added pages since I last checked in and multiquote every post that seemed to stick out at me. I have referred to other people's posts as well but I'm not going to ignore things that catch my eye simply because they seem to revolve around one person specifically (in fact, I am looking for repetitiveness. It's sort of the point).

I also don't really see how it's too early to be backing up my vote with something that seemed off to me. After all, if I voted John without providing any reason you'd say it was scummy too. So I think you should make up your mind, dearie. The game moved on from joke votes into serious voting long ago. Deal with it and stop using lameo excuses about how it's too early to find someone suspicious and quote him and instead actually refer to the points presented. If you don't agree with them, fine. But the fact that you're waving off one person's reasoning for their vote (cause it's too 'early') while requiring it from others (and labeling them scummy because they've yet to do so) is extremely fishy.

Nyn

Just finished a reread of the thread, quoting what I thought stood out

I need to rewatch the film, haven't seen it in a while, in fact I can get my daughter to watch it and I'll just happen to be there >.>

Well ape is obviously scum, being the second to vote for Turin!

Someone has got BG, but I'm deciding to give my love to someone who seems to have been forgotten (yes i'm sure there's more than one, but i only have one vote, you'll have to wait until next time - besides this person is the only one I trust with the secret tainted brownie recipe!)

Vote MEESH wub.gif

Thank you player...i remember that scene now!

Just a few observations:

this vote and unvote between Turin and John (sorry don't know why you are called ape and I don't know you well enough) seemed like two people on the same team...accusing each other but not actually serious about it...not sure that explains what I mean...it's a feeling I got between the banter between them.

I do find it odd those that think Solimind's was a scum vote because he's was a second vote...

This happened just before:

Checking in a la spam. And #8 has failed me many times but it's still my favorite number so tough. lol Vote Meesh ;) </3

Nyn

This was the first second vote and no one commented, the reasoning behind this was just as scummy (if that's what you think Solimind's vote was) as Solimind's. On the whole, Second votes don't tend to be scum...(not 100% obviously) usually they are more concious of not making themselves stand out in the voting, and second vote always seem to be picked on. ~Maybe look at those who have put votes on a person and haven't moved around much, there you my find mafia hiding. Turin pointing out the Solminds vote was 'scumtastic' is interesting, because he is pointing it out, almost as if he is wanting people to take up the call, and guess what, they have! I'm going to try and have a a quick read through...and if I see anything else to add to my thoughts.

I thought it was a bit interesting that Talya came down on everyone voting for Solimind, saying that his vote as the second vote doesn't have to be scummy. And yet, one of her first posts she herself brings up the idea that voting second for someone looks scummy! Joking or not, she planted that seed then later tries to use that to admonish others for voting Solimind for this reason. And yet, after my reread, I found that pretty much NO ONE voted Solimind because he was the second vote!

Doesn't mention the fact that Solimind's vote was second, just that the vote had an odd feel to it to simply be a joke vote.

Agreed. Vote Solomind

Oh and Hi to you too AH. :biggrin: I'm mainly observing right now. Sorry for being so quiet, I kinda switch back and forth from quiet to loud game to game on Day 1s.

Once again, doesn't mention anything about it being the second vote, he just simply bandwagon's onto others reasoning.

While were still talking about it, Song came out before talking about how OBVIOUS it was that it was a joke vote, yet Solimind has still not removed it and even defended it somewhat. And if I'm not mistaken, either Song or someone else that was defending Solimind said that if the vote stayed there, they would agree that the vote was scummy

:laugh: So much lovin' going on...

I'm gonna forego OMGUS/love-voting Nyn or Talya (although I will MASSIVELY HUGGLE BOTH OF THEM BECAUSE I LOVE THEM!!!) in favor of...hmm.... It says Turin only has 1 vote when 2 names are listed...MOD, is that correct?

Just noticed that.

Anyway, vote Locke because trains have to start somewhere, why is your train preference any better than Solimind's? XD

I missed this part, someone else posting a faint defense of Solimind by voting Locke.

I voted for Turin because he put so much effort into his list but didn't have a reason to BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO me. I'm all about providing the justification. That said, I'm observing the state of things and could be swayed to change my vote if one of you mafias makes a mistake. I'm watching you.

Here's the part where he spelled out the reasons for his vote, and once again it still doesn't really seem truly like a joke vote to me. He also says that he could be "swayed" to change his vote. It seems to me like it's possible we might have caught a mafia day 1 here, and that instead of him responding to being voted immediately his teammates came out instead to try and sow confusion, and then he finally comes out to try and defend his vote yet distance from it at the same time, but not wanting to unvote at this point because it might look scummy

What happened to your W's Ape?

Wondering where your PR that you gave him went, BG?

And Turin, I'll post when I have something to say and not before. I have been reading, but couldn't be bothered to join in with all the movie stuff...everyone was doing...simples!

So now that we have some bandwagons going, let put some more pressure on and see what happens...

UNVOTE, VOTE DES

Very scummy post for a couple of reasons. First she tries insinuating that BG gave Ape his PR when it's fairly obvious it came from the mod, and second because her bandwagon vote is completely scumtastic. Talya is pretty high on my list at this point.

Paetric didn´t vote me, he voted Turin. I thought it was worth mentioning that when others started to unvote their joke votes and get serious he comes in and throws out a joke vote. You are saying that fence-sitting is bad for the game. What about a late joke vote? How come you are using his joke vote and my comment of it to incriminate me?

With Locke I assume you mean Verbal?

Whoops I guess I had two flubbers :blush:

I didn't realize Paet had voted Turin instead of you, my bad Tina. It's still a little strange to me that you're calling for others to remove their joke votes, even if they're not on you, but it's slightly less scummy.

And yeah, Verbal was the one that asked for MCS's reasoning when queried himself. I still think Locke is sitting back more because he has all of... one post in this game? But yeah Verbal needs to be admonished for fence-sitting as well.

@Nyn: I think it's reasonable to say that having only 2-3 posts in the game so far can be said to be "very little". And way to switch your WoT-multiquoting to me after getting tired of going after Ape apparently :biggrin:

My list of those I find scummiest at this point:

Solimind

Song

Talya

MCS

To me that looks more like Locke saying that the vote is especially weird because Turin already had a vote on him, but it could have been one or more and it still would have been weird. For instance, if Turin already had a train on him, but then Solimind popped up to make that vote, it would still have looked scummy, regardless of if it were the 2nd or 5th or 6th vote

@Nyn: I think it's reasonable to say that having only 2-3 posts in the game so far can be said to be "very little". And way to switch your WoT-multiquoting to me after getting tired of going after Ape apparently :biggrin:

I don't really think it's reasonable or fair to say that. I already said that I have finals coming up and I don't have the time to be present at all times. So instead I try to get on once a day or so and try to make up for it by responding to all the ongoing stuff in one post. I find it comparable to someone who is around all day and able to reply to every post separately right after it pops up. Either way, it's the best I can do right now so there's really not much to be said in this specific matter. It's not going to change. But it irks me a bit to be treated as if I've hardly been contributing my thoughts cause I post SO little... when I feel that I have been doing more than enough.

and lol Not my fault you had a multitude of posts I wanted to refer to. Do you rather we all stand aside quietly so you can listen to your own voice as you talk? I really don't get you. And I still got my eye on Ape but as I already said (and if you bothered even reading it) that I'm leaning towards giving him the benefit of the doubt because apparently his attitude is more of a personal trait of his. In which case it bears no relevance to the game.

Nyn

Weekends awe weally pwetty slow awound here, awen't they?

So far we have people doing a lot of work to debate the merits of a second vote on D1, hardly something I would build a case around. Little bit of he said, she said... and not much else... other than Nyn needing to mention my personality in every one of her posts. :P

All these giant walls of text make my eyes roll back in my head.

Well then since it's so strenuous to read posts with interpretations that might lead to some discussion then go ahead and bitch about them.

It would seem to be a lot easier to just make short useless dumbass posts that make people think they're clever (but achieve anything but). So I believe I will not bother anymore with this particular game.

Already asked to be replaced. Enjoy.

Nyn

Nyn is definitely Mafia. John McApe doesn't have a personality, so to constantly reference it is leading and totally mafioso.

I'll take that as a rebuttal for all these WoT's, nice summarising :P

You take it wrong. It was clearly a rebuttal of the thought that John might have a personality other than just being a total Ape.

I personally think that WoT are very useful and if nothing else, give people something to read, digest and use to gather evidence. Nyn is quite right that flippant remarks are no where near as useful as any spam I may post.

It's a shame she is leaving the game, because from what little I have read - she has been actively casing and playing this game, whereas I have only glanced at it today due to other stuff that has been taking up my time. My remark was purely a dig at John - because I thought it would make him laugh, and to interpret it as anything else is completely wrong.

Archived