DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

Vote: Des

Pretty sure he is scum.

This was the scummiest post of the game, imo. how can anyone be "pretty sure" on D1 about anything? the fact there is no support for this claim and despite several requests for explanation wombat has not been back to give any really pings.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO Turin for blatantly forgetting to BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO solimind for having more consanants than vowels in his name. And then forgetting to add the vote at the end. I blame the taint.

VOTE WWWOMBAT

Greatest apologies Contessa di Chaos and great MOD Goddess. *bows in shame and hopes to avoid further twappage*

vote Turin

I'm not caught up yet but this series of posts stood out to me, I've only played with the wwwwormbat on the Jets site, but him making confident posts about his scum reads is pretty typical for him. Especially so early in the day, I can't believe anyone with good intentions would think that was serious and then talk themselves into a vote like this..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Solimind for having a DM handle that ends in d.(totally random)

Wombat that was a whole lot of defending of Solimind. It may be the single longest post I have every seen you make. You took a shot at every single person who voted for him plus me for NOT voting for him. I believe I already had a vote in(even if it was a joke vote) and do not like to do a lot of vote switching, especially since there was no deadline. I will usually pick one person I think should be lynched each day and stick with that person unless I am convinced my vote is on the wrong person or my vote is needed to avoid a random lynch in a situation I am uncertain. I pointed out that I thought his vote was unfounded, basically that I didn't make a good joke about him. Apparently others agreed. You are free not to agree and to make whatever case you would like. I find your position to be that of defending a teammate that may have stepped in it with a flippant remark on D1. I think he was digging himself out okay but you may have just throw a load of dirt on him.

Your book here makes me think my vote is in the right place.

Never played with you before, but usually people who don't want to do a lot of vote switchign are those not looking to call attention to themselves

Vote Count

Des (9): Wombat, Song, Tina, Tayla, Ape, Kae, Verbal, Meesh, Nyn

Solimind (5): Des, Locke, BG, Turin, Rhea

Turin (3): Solimind, Paet, CTM

Song (1): Heart

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Player

Hmmm...interesting UNVOTE I'm not willing to leave my vote on your over night when you only need 3 to lynch. Doesn't mean I believe you, but i have seen too many games where people claim and are lynched anyway and good players have been lost. I'm not fishing for your role, so don't mention it, just clarifying what you are saying, but you have a role other than being a Mason?

Grrr this really sucks to have to do this so early, but I see this random unfounded case on me is building up quick so my hand is kinda forced so I HAVE to reveal, I'm a Mason. I'd rather not expose my partner if I don't need to, but a shrewd player would be able to see post patterns that would support this. Back off my train, a lynch on me will show little because of how quickly the bandwagon started on me. It almost seemed to feel like this emotion shifted in the game because Nyn I guess took stuff that I was saying personal (which was not the intent btw, good to hear that you're staying :smile:) and it starts to get easy to paint me as the bad guy. Plus, my role can be extremely useful to town.

And honestly, I'll admit it myself that the original case on Solimind wasn't particularly strong, but considering the overall reaction to it you have to see that it might be significant. A few people came out to defend him in their own way, then used an avalanche of votes to try and get a speed lynch secured on me. A coroner's report on Solimind will tell the town much already after a semi-productive day 1

Weally? I thought it was me that pissed of Nyn. Haha...

Vote Count

Des (8): Wombat, Song, Tina, Ape, Kae, Verbal, Meesh, Nyn

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Player, Talya

I felt the need to point that out because I didn't want to be accused of starting the train that was forming. As I said later...Des always looks scummy but I'm not going to vote for him on day one because he has some good information.

Your reasoning for voting Des is pretty week in my opinion. I am all for consolodating votes and since my vote on verbal isn't going anywhere...

Unvote. Vote Sloimind

FOS for the same reason listed above...

I felt the need to point that out because I didn't want to be accused of starting the train that was forming. As I said later...Des always looks scummy but I'm not going to vote for him on day one because he has some good information.

Your reasoning for voting Des is pretty week in my opinion. I am all for consolodating votes and since my vote on verbal isn't going anywhere...

Unvote. Vote Sloimind

Leelou and Vewbal's plan is back-fiwing... we agwee.

*prepares for hell to freeze over*

Vote Count

Des (7): Wombat, Song, Tina, Kae, Verbal, Meesh, Nyn

Not voting: Smiley, Ithi, Player, Talya, Ape

Unvote. Vote Sloimind

I know this sounds terribly n00bish but what does FOS stand for

CTM is replacing Matt/MCS

Unfwicken believable. He is obsessed with me.

You have an archrival?

no, not at all. My job is to point out all of his BS. Like earlier when he said he's caught scum 4 of last 8 games or whatever, had I been playing, I'd have reminded everyone that he "caught" scum only by voting half the game. He's basically a master of propaganda, and I'm reality check. His MO is to vote everyone by day 2, and then bump the posts where he actually did vote scum, ignoring the other 75% of his posts that were wrong. He's generally known as Scum MVP over at JN (when town) and is the worst player there by far.

Grrr this really sucks to have to do this so early, but I see this random unfounded case on me is building up quick so my hand is kinda forced so I HAVE to reveal, I'm a Mason. I'd rather not expose my partner if I don't need to, but a shrewd player would be able to see post patterns that would support this. Back off my train, a lynch on me will show little because of how quickly the bandwagon started on me. It almost seemed to feel like this emotion shifted in the game because Nyn I guess took stuff that I was saying personal (which was not the intent btw, good to hear that you're staying :smile:) and it starts to get easy to paint me as the bad guy. Plus, my role can be extremely useful to town.

And honestly, I'll admit it myself that the original case on Solimind wasn't particularly strong, but considering the overall reaction to it you have to see that it might be significant. A few people came out to defend him in their own way, then used an avalanche of votes to try and get a speed lynch secured on me. A coroner's report on Solimind will tell the town much already after a semi-productive day 1

Weally? I thought it was me that pissed of Nyn. Haha...

And I thought it was me ...

vote Solimind (/color)(/b)(can't spell and can't view it at the same time as typing on my phone.

Cos I don't want Des to die on Day 1

Unvote. Vote Sloimind

Leelou and Vewbal's plan is back-fiwing... we agwee.

*prepares for hell to freeze over*

haha... spoke to soon, just fired opening salvo :D

I forgot about the red vote thing, will make sure in future

Honestly, had a real hard time playing catchup with a bunch of names I don't recognize. I'm good with the vote on Turin and will vote Rhea.. What is the case on Des? I just read every post and nothing jumped out, outside of a lot of people moving there to consolidate... Which at 29hrs to deadline seems earlier, but of course games move a lot slower over here then I'm used to.

Well that IS fishing tbh Talya. Why would you need to know such a thing?

I don't, I want to know if that is what you said in your reveal. I asked if that is what you are saying...NOT what it is! There is a different, so stop twisting my words, you ahve done it earlier, and now trying to do it again, I will quite happily vote for your again to prove what you say is true! All I'm asking is for you to clarify...because people that half say things usually do so because they have something to hide...like they are lying!

Kewl, I don't see any need to out the partner, but I don't really see any need to hide it either.

Archived