DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to anyone that hadn't already guessed. I am the Ancient Booer. The hag that I spoke of earlier. If you think I would be mafia with that role and this awful speech impediment then go ahead and put me out of my misery.

Oh Contessa, thank you for the clarification but I believe I should be shown voting Solimind now and not the ROUS Wombat as I did unvote/revote when prompted.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to anyone that hadn't already guessed. I am the Ancient Booer. The hag that I spoke of earlier. If you think I would be mafia with that role and this awful speech impediment then go ahead and put me out of my misery.

Oh Contessa, thank you for the clarification but I believe I should be shown voting Solimind now and not the ROUS Wombat as I did unvote/revote when prompted.

I'm not sure how relevant that is until I see Humperdick or the 6 fingered man flip scum... That being said, having a PR as scum is not typical, but I've never played a LeeLou game before so can't say for sure..

I' going to

unvote

vote Rhea

for reasons stated earlier, gaming the mod a bit, but no reason not to at this point until proven otherwise or cases get more substantial

Ok not really rereading just replying to stuff

@ Turin--I wouldn't put it past some people to PR as a character whose alignment wouldn't necessarily be known as good cover. I think you guys are probably telling the truth about the PRs, but that still doesn't mean I can trust either of you anyway.

Ape didn’t like my post.... Or me not minding the set up talk.... and encourages trains....

Whewe is this coming fwom?

I saw this line in your long post, but not quotes or anything coupled with it.

Sorry I was narrating what was going on :P I do that in those posts. Was referring to these:

[instert quoting one of my WoTs]

You go a long way to paint me as scummy with this post, and then vote the same way as me.

I think it was blatant that I was howsing awound. I honestly don't see how anyone actually thinks what I did thewe was scummy, and the people twying to spin it that way are mowe suspect than anyone else.

Both you and Song have gone to some length to paint it as an "odd" move, and then voted elsewhere. It feels like one or both of you is seeing if anyone will vote me based on your nudging of suspicion. THAT is a common scum move.

(="didn't like my post")

@Aiel...

Setup talk is almost always scummy this eawly. It doesn't sewve the good of the town to begin making speculative assumptions about the game setup until aftew you've seen enough cowonew weports and scenes to begin making infowmed assumptions. At this stage? Blech... it allows scum to simply convolute the town's momentum with conjectuwe, which usually wesults in townies falling in love with the way they think the setup should be and it will undoubtedly cloud their judgment latew in the game, when the wight answew is pwobably stawing them in the face.

"Knowing who the bad guys awe" won't mattew. We can't charactew weveal.

PS - This post westwiction sucks. I will NOT be as spammy as some of you know me to be, simply because of it. Sowwy.

(=didn't like me not minding set up talk)

I would wecommend competing twains on D1. Thewe doesn't seem to be much in the way of case-making hewe, not on D1's. Voting twain histowy is always helpful latew, especially with competing twains.

(and encouraged trains)

Didn't really mean anything by that was just kinda typing what was happening :P

AH - Ive seen the "strong town read/strong scum read" in other games and has usually been mafia trying to lead town to vote town and leave scum alone. I noted that you noted it. not saying that I am right or wrong in this instance, but it stuck out.

My sissy doesn't believe I'm an angel? *sniff*

BG is being loud again! :P

11 times. :) Mafia 5 times, 3rd party... twice.

>.> I don't believe it.....

And unfortunately I have no more time to respond right now

Turin's character could be anything. In Nae's Princess Bride game on Myndjack, the hag was a Jester who was mod-confirmed innocent. Mynd of course still managed to get himself lynched despite that minor setback.

I've never played a leelou game, typically on JN character reveals are not allowed as they make it easy to scum hunt within the flavor.. the only time I remember it recently is when doggin i think gave every scum member a safe fake claim..

for now I'm inclined to believe that characters are going to be meaningless and will game the mod a bit and say she wouldn't give a PR to scum. And note: the only reason I'm taking this stance is that it's day 1 and all cases are bunk, if a more substantial case is made on Turin I will move back there no problem..

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wombat. If that were only true then I could just shut up and be merrily lynched as the deadline approaches and more people jump on my bandwagon. It would be the easiest win ever. If only I were so lucky to be a jester.

Now in an ironical twist worthy of this wonderful story, and to make it clear in case I did it wrong before.

unvote. VOTE SOLIMIND

Vote Count

Des (6): Song, Tina, Kae, Verbal, Meesh, Nyn

Solimind (6): Des, Locke, BG, Turin, Rhea, Ithi

Turin (4): Solimind, Paet, CTM, wombat

Song (1): Heart

Wombat (1): Turin

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Smiley, Player, Talya, Ape

Ok, so I made myself a popular target with my direct verbage and quick vote, but I would propose my popularity is a convenient facade for the current lurking Mafia. A simple Mafia strategy, on D1 at least, is to sit back and watch an innocent player get lynched. In that case, I now openly proclaim my great suspicion for the 4 players that are not voting. It looks like they aren't doing much but as more votes accumulate they will gain the opportunity to pull the trigger and it'll be too late for Lynchee McLynched.

I've looked at each of the 4 non-voting player's individual history on this D1 and this is a synopsis of my findings:

Smiley: Plenty of posts, none with any context or game substance. The claim is that it's his first time playing, and so maybe wouldn't want to get too involved OR maybe he's unsure of how to play his mafia role and has elected to wait till one vote is needed to Lynch a townie. This is suspicious behavior, to me. #1 Suspect.

Player: dapianoplay3r is Player right? Either way, none of this one's posts contain any more substance than Smiley's, although there are far fewer posts. I echo my thoughts about Smiley onto Player. Also my #1 Suspect.

Talya: Has made plenty of posts, voted and unvoted, seems to be trying to figure things out, not throw wrenches in the works. Not suspicious, but still not voting, so maybe an experienced mafia player that is smartly playing a Mafia card. #3 Suspect.

Ape: Active as all hell, don't know what to think. #4 Suspect.

Fow the wecord...

I unvoted briefly after Despo's reveal, did a quick reread and put my vote on Rhea. I have had my vote on someone the better part of the game, and disagree completely with the premise of you including me in your campaign against the "non-voters".

I can't tell if you are a lazy townie, a non-sensible townie, both... or scum and just trying to look like super townie by going after inactives, and happy to cast aspersions at anyone to see what sticks.

Makes no sense to basically say I'm a null read, and then list me as your 4th suspect.

Turin's character could be anything. In Nae's Princess Bride game on Myndjack, the hag was a Jester who was mod-confirmed innocent. Mynd of course still managed to get himself lynched despite that minor setback.

So you think he's a Jester?

Then maybe we should oblige him

unvote

vote Turin

I guess this is my 5th game? I don't keep track like other people seem to.

'

So its plausible your new enough to openly express a fear of being seen as scummy?

I have been wondering the same thing you have CTM, about a couple people... and yes, I do think she's noob enough to do the bold.

Vote Count

Turin (5): Solimind, Paet, wombat, Meesh, CTM

Solimind (5): Des, Locke, BG, Rhea, Turin

Des (3): Tina, Verbal, Nyn

Rhea (2): Ape, Song

Not voting: Smiley, Player, Talya, Kae, Ithi

I am alwight voting Whea, Tuwin or Solimind at this point.

All viable, all should prove informative. Really didn't like that post by Solimind about the non-voters, felt like a scum going through the motions style post, and it didn't actually say anything, and I really have no idea why he'd include me.

All viable, all should prove informative. Really didn't like that post by Solimind about the non-voters, felt like a scum going through the motions style post, and it didn't actually say anything, and I really have no idea why he'd include me.

I feel suspicious of people who don't have a vote cast, that's what I'm saying.

I feel suspicious of people who don't have a vote cast, that's what I'm saying.

wight, I got that.

The thing is, I had just unvoted and re-voted shortly thereafter... and you just grabbed the vote count that had me not voting for a very small window of time. I've had a vote on someone the better part of the game, not sure about the others, but since a lynch hasn't happened, taking one random vote count in the middle of day one and trying to analyze the people not voting is completely pointless. Your whole post was fluff.

Which tells me you are either not paying attention as town, OR you are scum and just fabricating a post that makes it look like you might be scum hunting.

Unvote

Vote Solimind

Vote Count

Solimind (6): Des, Locke, BG, Rhea, Turin, Ape

Turin (5): Solimind, Paet, wombat, Meesh, CTM

Des (3): Tina, Verbal, Nyn

Rhea (1): Song

Not voting: Smiley, Player, Talya, Kae, Ithi

How can Ape get bent out of shape by being my #4 suspect when he doesn't have a vote against him? Seems fishy. Really, my post was not about Ape so much as Smiley and Player, as the other two on the list had voted and unvoted recently. But because of the big reaction, Ape, you've moved up my list - #2 now.

I'd still be interested to hear something tangible from Smiley.

How can Ape get bent out of shape by being my #4 suspect when he doesn't have a vote against him? Seems fishy. Really, my post was not about Ape so much as Smiley and Player, as the other two on the list had voted and unvoted recently. But because of the big reaction, Ape, you've moved up my list - #2 now.

I'd still be interested to hear something tangible from Smiley.

I'm weally not bent out of shape.

I'm calling you out on a nonsense post. All the posts in this game so far, and your whole FOS list is comprised entirely of people that didn't have a vote cast just at that very moment you posted your list... furthermore your breakdown on each person was a verbose explanation of nothingness.

The only reason I focus on the inclusion of my own name on your list is because I know my own voting record, and therefore know you have no basis for including me in your list of suspicious non-voters. I'm not a non-voter. It's complete bs to insinuate otherwise. In fact including me, completely contradicts the point you opened your list with.

Like I said, your either a lazy non-sensible townie.... or scum trying to dress up your play as scumhunting. Nothing about your list registered as a townie making observations on the game with scumhunting in mind.

Like I said, your either a lazy non-sensible townie.... or scum trying to dress up your play as scumhunting. Nothing about your list registered as a townie making observations on the game with scumhunting in mind.

Or your powers of deduction are not what you think they are.

So you think he's a Jester?

Then maybe we should oblige him

unvote

vote Turin

I think that's unlikely. I don't know what his role is but he's playing kinda scummy.

Archived