DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I don't weally know what you'we saying, tbh. You are doing a bit of convoluting here.

You used the term dense for yourself earlier.

Explain to me the difference between calling someone "scum" and "cretin".

This is mafia. Rude happens.

scum is common term for mafia coing from the mafiascum.net, which is basically the hub for these types of games..

as for what a cretin is, look in the mirror ..

who cares, it's not end game, and if he's lying we'll find out soon enough.. I wouldn't suggest anyone counters..

It reads like noob play to me, if he's played quite a few games then probably not..

I'm awawe, which is why I've unvoted.

No idea who is a noob here and who isn't... don't care either, people have to learn somehow.

I'm contemplating voting Rhea or Talya. You?

still voting rhea... the speed of that train after playing with our puds for better part of week seemed suspect..

and I'm fine with people learning, I've already learned the lesson not to lynch noob power roles cause they can't get out of thier own way

who cares, it's not end game, and if he's lying we'll find out soon enough.. I wouldn't suggest anyone counters..

It reads like noob play to me, if he's played quite a few games then probably not..

I'm awawe, which is why I've unvoted.

No idea who is a noob here and who isn't... don't care either, people have to learn somehow.

I'm contemplating voting Rhea or Talya. You?

and no thoughts on tayla, maybe its starting late, but I'm having trouble keeping every one straight

With 6 hours left. My gut says don't believe him, but can't very well lynch the Doc uncountered. The only other person pinging me right now are CTM and Talya, but not really that much. Hrrm.

And a quick google search of "solimind mafia" leads me to believe this is his first game.

Aww..it was you smiley...began with S... ;)

The bold is weally scummy, or you awe playing dense.

You are the one that was role fishing too, eh? Then claimed you weren't dense enough to do that either... hmmm...

Ape - I still have no idea what this was all about!

I tried to explain what I was saying and asked you to explain this..

cretin - 'a person considered to be extremely stupid...' nothing to do with mafia...

With 6 hours left. My gut says don't believe him, but can't very well lynch the Doc uncountered. The only other person pinging me right now are CTM and Talya, but not really that much. Hrrm.

And a quick google search of "solimind mafia" leads me to believe this is his first game.

I did this with my name and it came up with someone who says something about Italian Mafia...although it also mentions the Black Tower, lol...

Ape - Oh I have been in many arguments, and scum etc get used, but I think cretin was a little too personal...checking you actually used the word dense in describing my play, which is different, than saying someone is dense. I guess we will call it that, it gets in the way of play!

Anyway, I haven't got much time left. i'm going to have a quick look at Rhea, as she is the only one of those with votes that doesn't have a role or character reveal next to them.

Let's all character reveal which would make it all easier...I'm only joking, I don't think we should at all...not this early in the game...just frustration speaking!!

with the amount of activity on this site we're heading straight for a random lynch, unless we just lynch someone blind..

I can't imagine Rhea is going to show up in next few hours but if she does, she should just claim as i think she's now a leading candidate..

I did this with my name and it came up with someone who says something about Italian Mafia...although it also mentions the Black Tower, lol...

Ape - Oh I have been in many arguments, and scum etc get used, but I think cretin was a little too personal...checking you actually used the word dense in describing my play, which is different, than saying someone is dense. I guess we will call it that, it gets in the way of play!

Anyway, I haven't got much time left. i'm going to have a quick look at Rhea, as she is the only one of those with votes that doesn't have a role or character reveal next to them.

Let's all character reveal which would make it all easier...I'm only joking, I don't think we should at all...not this early in the game...just frustration speaking!!

Way to play the huwt feelings cawd.

I called Solimind cretin, not you. Wipe the tears off your cheek, and give it a rest.

Well. I guess we are in a tough spot. Lynch him or most likely go to random.

*sigh* Why does this always happen on day 1? Guess I can only go with gut feelings at this point on others.

Unvote: Vote Talya

I chose to believe Solimind for now.

Vote Talya. She is acting very weired. I will check in again before I go to sleep to see if I need to change it for consolidation.

Dearest mod goddess, could we please get a vote count.

with the amount of activity on this site we're heading straight for a random lynch, unless we just lynch someone blind..

I can't imagine Rhea is going to show up in next few hours but if she does, she should just claim as i think she's now a leading candidate..

Its the timezones too. You've got like 1/2 and 1/2 day and night players so it gets rough around deadline on late reveals. That's why here on DM, reveals at L-3 aren't that uncommon.

That was to Ape...lol...stop posting in between.

Anyway, Rhea has hardly been on, and hasn't really said much. Her last post here was on the 7th.

I'm more than happy to have you vote me, I'm a non roled townie, so you won't lose anything. As long as it doesn't men a random lynch. You wouldn't get as good information as you would on some that have been in competing trains, but it's better than nothing.

VOTE TALYA

I really think you should read all the post...you may get a better understanding of what I said, I was calling it a day. You can always wipe the tears off my butt cheeks. I was trying to call a truce...rolleyes.gif

I'm casting FOS at you, and you awe playing the emo "ape was mean to me" cawd...

Thing is I didn't call you a cretin like you inferred in your most recent post. You don't even have your facts straight, which exposes the lack of sincerity in your "hurt feelings".

Is verbal still voting Des?

He's been poking his head in but just leaving his vote, me no like

Yep. So are you genuinely concewned about Vewbal?

Or are you trying to divert from Talya?

Let's find out...

Unvote

Vote Talya

Let the record show I was willing to be the lynch today first!!!! Haha...

Talya for role fishing and faking hurt feelings. I hate feelings.

sorry you thought I was inferring that because I didn't mean it too, it's the way you read it, not the way I meant it. ...I never play the 'someone was mean to me card' it's not me at all...if you want to read it that way...go ahead, I'm out of the game anyway!

Is verbal still voting Des?

He's been poking his head in but just leaving his vote, me no like

Yep. So are you genuinely concewned about Vewbal?

Or are you trying to divert from Talya?

Let's find out...

Unvote

Vote Talya

Let the record show I was willing to be the lynch today first!!!! Haha...

Talya for role fishing and faking hurt feelings. I hate feelings.

Prior to that post, I voted Tayla and she self voted, you dumb gorilla

I'm legitimately concerned by mr teehee not taking a deadline seriously, and am trying to figure out your motives for offering yourself up like that. I think it's cause this game is crawling

sorry you thought I was inferring that because I didn't mean it too, it's the way you read it, not the way I meant it. ...I never play the 'someone was mean to me card' it's not me at all...if you want to read it that way...go ahead, I'm out of the game anyway!

I inferred sexual innuendo when you typed " ... cheeks" before, was I also incorrect?

Archived