DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

I felt the need to point that out because I didn't want to be accused of starting the train that was forming. As I said later...Des always looks scummy but I'm not going to vote for him on day one because he has some good information.

Your reasoning for voting Des is pretty week in my opinion. I am all for consolodating votes and since my vote on verbal isn't going anywhere...

Unvote. Vote Sloimind

FOS for the same reason listed above...

Welcome CTM.

See this post HERE.

FOS me if you want. I think the person to actually be watching is Kae.

Rhea is playing like scum that knew a townie was being run up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slip of the typy finger there eh CTM? Are you the mason partner?

And please ... as if I would be that stupid. Honestly. I'm far more sneaky than that. I just think that Des gets a bad rap from typing up big posts, and I've already said I find them useful. In a few of the games I've played with him, people vote him because he posts too much information and that is just insane.

And Mason's don't like to reveal because they get deaded quick by the Mafia so he done right to not reveal his partner. You are a bad bad person for wanting him to do so, or suggesting possible partners - let the Mafia team do their own work eh?

:isapotcallingyouakettleiknow:

:wink:

I don't know why a mason partner wouldn't openly defend there partner. But, noted..

fwiw.. I'm a big fan of getting as many reveals as possible. If Des is telling the truth and mafia would rather take out a mason then hunt for better power roles, I think that's a done deal already. Vetting him with a second mason narrows pool for cop investigations.. And i didn't say he should reveal, I said I don't see a reason why he wouldn't...

On my quick we-wead, I kept coming back to Whea's play...

Vote Rhea

Other people of interest are Aeil Heart and Song, to a lesser degree BG. I'm really not happy about how inactive some people are.

In general, I don't see a problem with surfacing the other Mason partner. If scum kills either of you, the other is vetted. Which forces scum to then have to shoot you both. That's two shots at Masons, and not into the pool of potential investigative roles. Scum doesn't want to have to waste their NKs shooting Masons, I would imagine. Also, if there is a vig, you'd be narrowing the pool of targets for them to shoot at and minimizing the risk of the vig shooting the mason partner.

That said, play the role the way you see fit. These are just my opinions.

Slip of the typy finger there eh CTM? Are you the mason partner?

And please ... as if I would be that stupid. Honestly. I'm far more sneaky than that. I just think that Des gets a bad rap from typing up big posts, and I've already said I find them useful. In a few of the games I've played with him, people vote him because he posts too much information and that is just insane.

And Mason's don't like to reveal because they get deaded quick by the Mafia so he done right to not reveal his partner. You are a bad bad person for wanting him to do so, or suggesting possible partners - let the Mafia team do their own work eh?

:isapotcallingyouakettleiknow:

:wink:

I don't know why a mason partner wouldn't openly defend there partner. But, noted..

fwiw.. I'm a big fan of getting as many reveals as possible. If Des is telling the truth and mafia would rather take out a mason then hunt for better power roles, I think that's a done deal already. Vetting him with a second mason narrows pool for cop investigations.. And i didn't say he should reveal, I said I don't see a reason why he wouldn't...

I agwee with my nemesis.

Vote Count

Des (5): Song, Tina, Verbal, Meesh, Nyn

Solimind (6): Des, Locke, BG, Turin, Rhea, Ithi

Turin (4): Solimind, Paet, CTM, wombat

Song (1): Heart

Rhea (1): Ape

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Smiley, Player, Talya, Kae

Vote Count

Des (6): Song, Tina, Kae, Verbal, Meesh, Nyn

Solimind (6): Des, Locke, BG, Turin, Rhea, Ithi

Turin (4): Solimind, Paet, CTM, wombat

Wombat (1): Turin

Not voting: Smiley, Player, Talya, Ape

Ok, so I made myself a popular target with my direct verbage and quick vote, but I would propose my popularity is a convenient facade for the current lurking Mafia. A simple Mafia strategy, on D1 at least, is to sit back and watch an innocent player get lynched. In that case, I now openly proclaim my great suspicion for the 4 players that are not voting. It looks like they aren't doing much but as more votes accumulate they will gain the opportunity to pull the trigger and it'll be too late for Lynchee McLynched.

I've looked at each of the 4 non-voting player's individual history on this D1 and this is a synopsis of my findings:

Smiley: Plenty of posts, none with any context or game substance. The claim is that it's his first time playing, and so maybe wouldn't want to get too involved OR maybe he's unsure of how to play his mafia role and has elected to wait till one vote is needed to Lynch a townie. This is suspicious behavior, to me. #1 Suspect.

Player: dapianoplay3r is Player right? Either way, none of this one's posts contain any more substance than Smiley's, although there are far fewer posts. I echo my thoughts about Smiley onto Player. Also my #1 Suspect.

Talya: Has made plenty of posts, voted and unvoted, seems to be trying to figure things out, not throw wrenches in the works. Not suspicious, but still not voting, so maybe an experienced mafia player that is smartly playing a Mafia card. #3 Suspect.

Ape: Active as all hell, don't know what to think. #4 Suspect.

Care to explain why you think I need to be watched, Rhea?

I sure will.

I was about to say Nyn don't leave, but I shall amend that to Yay, you're staying! :happy:

I haven't posted all weekend, but I did keep up with what was going on. FOS at Rhea for unvoting Des and pointing out that her vote was a joke vote. Why did you find it necessary to point that out?

I said before the weekend that the case on Des seemed strange to me, and it still kinda does. But because of Rhea pointing out that hers was a joke, mabe we are onto something. At least it struck me oddly when I read that. So I'm going to Unvote Ape, Vote Des for now.

This ^^

Because you stated the case on Des seemed strange to you before the weekend and then said that is still felt strange then used a weak reason of my stating the obvious to jump on his train.

Because I've been accused of this on day one before. And yeah i was camping out to see where the day one voted were going. As I am not voting for Des, then I must consolidate with the Solimind vote. What you rather I do? Start a train on someone else?

It depends on the context, if there is 1 houw until the deadline - its scummy to start a new twain. If its the fiwst couple houws of a new game, not so much.

Is it still the first couple hours of a new game John?

I felt the need to point that out because I didn't want to be accused of starting the train that was forming. As I said later...Des always looks scummy but I'm not going to vote for him on day one because he has some good information.

Your reasoning for voting Des is pretty week in my opinion. I am all for consolodating votes and since my vote on verbal isn't going anywhere...

Unvote. Vote Sloimind

FOS for the same reason listed above...

Welcome CTM.

See this post HERE.

FOS me if you want. I think the person to actually be watching is Kae.

Rhea is playing like scum that knew a townie was being run up.

If I was scum why would I care about a townie being strung up?

Vote Rhea

Other people of interest are Aeil Heart and Song, to a lesser degree BG. I'm really not happy about how inactive some people are.

In general, I don't see a problem with surfacing the other Mason partner. If scum kills either of you, the other is vetted. Which forces scum to then have to shoot you both. That's two shots at Masons, and not into the pool of potential investigative roles. Scum doesn't want to have to waste their NKs shooting Masons, I would imagine. Also, if there is a vig, you'd be narrowing the pool of targets for them to shoot at and minimizing the risk of the vig shooting the mason partner.

I think you are crazy. :rolleyes:

@ Sol. Yes I am Player

I haven't had a chance to catch up this thread yet but ill do a full reread then place my vote. I don't want to just vote for a majority right now. It feels too.. guided, for that. Most day 1s i would because it is fairly random but people are making cases and stuff so I want to be well informed

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Solimind.(no desire to make up a reason) Masons are two or more town folks that aware of each other and their alignment. They also are allowed to talk on a private QT thread. They can be useful.

A vig is a vigilante. A town role with a Night Kill. There are sometimes restrictions on when and/or how many kills they are allowed depending on the whim of the MOD.

Great MOD goddess, Did I become a double -voter without knowing it? I am shown voting Solimind (correct) and Wombat(not anymore). I would gladly be given a power in compensation for this dastardly affliction. I am sure that you will do what is right oh contessa di chaos.

To those looking to lynch me. You could do worse. I am nothing more than the old hag I have been named. Do as you will.

CTM is replacing Matt/MCS

Boom. Welcome.

Vote Rhea

I agree with all of this. I didn't like Rheas play when it happened and still don't like it now. And I agree with the mason thing. Two vetted townies that can save the bigger power roles.

By the way, I don't know what Masons are (did I miss it?) and is vig = vigilante? Either way I don't know what that means... any help would be appreciated.

Masons are Town-aligned players who know that they are Town and can speak to each other privately.

So with that UNVOTE, VOTE RHEA

If I was scum why would I care about a townie being strung up?

How many games have you played?? I'm trying to figure out if you're knew to this or feigning ignorance on a popular scum slow play move

I guess this is my 5th game? I don't keep track like other people seem to.

Ok - so I won't be online all day and all night tomorrow GMT. It's my F-in-L's Funeral. This means I won't be here when the voting deadline is approaching.

unvote

As I won't be able to see any happenings that would normally cause me to change who I vote for. Good luck Town, hopefully I will log on to good news when I return.

Vote Count

Turin (5): Solimind, Paet, CTM, wombat, Meesh

Solimind (5): Des, Locke, BG, Turin, Rhea

Des (3): Tina, Verbal, Nyn

Rhea (2): Ape, Song

Not voting: Smiley, Player, Talya, Kae, Ithi

Archived