A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Aiel Invasion

Minuet

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I has a plan.

*keeps veiled just in case*

I will sneak around and slice their little hose things, thus drying up their silly slide and water balloon refilling station.

*dodges flying balloons of water as she makes her way to the gates*

Wetlanders have no respect for such a precious resource!

*uses her spears to burst any balloons flying her way and slips past a few young warders still trying to get their pants up*

Hey, gai'shain, see if we can get that hideous bus back. We can sell it to those tinkers that won't leave the three fold land.

*finally finds the hose hookup for the slide*

Slice.

Eek! Water in my boots!

*slips around to see one of the Aes Sedai stuck on the now dry slide*

Squish. Ugh...these are new boots, too. And I just got them silent! Squish.

*glances down briefly at the water now running past his boots*

Elgee m'dear, I think you may have sprung a leak

*turns his attention back to the enthusiastic spear maiden*

Your words are kind Spear Maiden, but as for becoming Gai'shain I fear I must decline. Servitude is not in my nature and it would not be something I would willingly submit myself to, despite the temptations you may be able to offer. Besides, I am bonded and I don't think my Aes Sedai would appreciate her Warder serving another for a year and a day.

You see very intent on us joining you, but have you considered joining us? More specifically have you considered the life of a Gaidin? Your days as an initiate will be challenging and full of hardship, but those of us who have worked our way up enjoy relative luxury, with time to pursue activities at our leisure, whether they be physical, mental, spiritual or otherwise.

*pauses for a moment*

But I suspect you will not jump at such an opportunity. You have, of course, sworn your life to your Spear Sisters and to abandon them would be shameful...much like it would be shameful for us to leave our duties and join you.

Now, I have never truly been one to start an altercation, resorting to physical confrontation is always taken as a last step. I prefer diplomacy where possible. You must know we cannot give up our Angreal, can no other compromise be reached?

*It seems as though this is apparently becoming the best ever water fight in the history of the universe. Suddenly a large blue box appears, as if from nowhere and a stranger appears from within, who doesn't want to miss out on all the fun*

FoPwatergun.jpg

*While the gathered Maidens are totally distracted and plotting about just how much they wouldn't mind playing Maidens' Kiss with this one, Ithi sneaks around and ties all their bootlaces together*

What the ... WHO CUT MY WATER OFF???? *Heaves herself over the side of the slide and stalks off to investigate, only to find Raij attempting that new fangled thing called diplosomething.* Oh jeez :rolleyes:

*Wraps the pretty little Aiel girl up in a flow of Air, places her over her knee and delivers a sound spanking.*

THAT'S how we sort out our problems with girls around here *sniffs, rolls the girl off her knee, and goes to fix the water pipe*

*wraps the initiate up in Air and deposits her back near her box*

That's where you have it wrong, Poet. I am no Initiate. I am an Accepted, and a House Aunt.

(Sorry Moon! O-O I’ve been mostly LOA for the past 2 months…really need to hang around the dorms and catch up. Just found out my house had a new head like last week. :D Anyway for that. I’ll give you first dibs on dunking me. ^^)

Perhaps I underestimated you, coming at me with…utensils like that. *stifles a chuckle* I won’t repeat that error. *nods*

*ducks a waterbaloon and winks at Red, proud to see how well the maidens are handling all the water*

As an apprentice to the wise ones I must show no fear. I will bring them honor

*catches one of the waterbaloons and with a very tight grip on her skirts approaches the pool, walking all the way to the edge*

I am not afraid of your water wetlanders. *tosses the balloon into the pool*

So THAT'S where my order for a new waterslide for the Blue Ajah pool got off to . . . Oh, well, at least you put it to good use, Mother!

*Strips down to a shiny, blue suit* We call these swimsuits, or water suits, Mother! I have a lovely striped one for you back in the Blue Ajah pool house . . . :biggrin:

*takes a flying dive down the barrel next to Elgee*

*knocks back a shot of oosquai, and whips out a cellphone* I just can't let this opportunity go to waste. *takes a couple pics of Dar in the shiny blue swimsuit*

Algai Volke Drags Aiel Volke over to the pool This is awesome come on lets go swimming! *strips to a pair of swimtunrk and jumps in

Aiel Volke's eye widen as he watches the wetlander version of himself jump in the water WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY WETLANDER!?!?

Algai Volke grabs Aiel Volke's Ankles and pull him into the water

Aiel Volke Splutters and kicks as he is pulled into the pool

oh no! what do i do! i can feel....my personality splitting...!!! GAH!!! THE VOICES!!!!

* KNOCK THE AIEL INTO TOMORROW!!!!*

*PROTECT OUR WARRIORS IN CADINSOR!!*

*DON'T LET THEM TAKE THE FIFTH*

*TAKE THE FIFTH!*

In a Panic Genevieve, Head wise one of the aiel mistakes her Novice inner voice to be an attacking aes'sedai, she then proceeds to wrap her self in flows of air and stand stock still in the middle of the battlefeild.!

oh how embarrassing...

and the voices in her head continue on...

*HURRY! look at the pretty colorful stole on that one over there! take it!*

*QUICK! lets knock down the seals on the dark ones prison in some convuluted scheme to defeat him!*

SHUT UP LEWS THERIN!!!!*

oh no! what do i do! i can feel....my personality splitting...!!! GAH!!! THE VOICES!!!!

* KNOCK THE AIEL INTO TOMORROW!!!!*

*PROTECT OUR WARRIORS IN CADINSOR!!*

*DON'T LET THEM TAKE THE FIFTH*

*TAKE THE FIFTH!*

In a Panic Genevieve, Head wise one of the aiel mistakes her Novice inner voice to be an attacking aes'sedai, she then proceeds to wrap her self in flows of air and stand stock still in the middle of the battlefeild.!

oh how embarrassing...

and the voices in her head continue on...

*HURRY! look at the pretty colorful stole on that one over there! take it!*

*QUICK! lets knock down the seals on the dark ones prison in some convuluted scheme to defeat him!*

SHUT UP LEWS THERIN!!!!*

Hmmm . . . I like that one! *drags the securely bound Aiel/Novice to the Blue Ajah for safekeeping* :biggrin:

Hmmm . . . I like that one! *drags the securely bound Aiel/Novice to the Blue Ajah for safekeeping* :biggrin:

Pfft, c'mon Dar, "safekeeping?" Please

:tongue:

*Pulls up in the Damodred Tour Bus at the main gates of the WT ...

hippy.jpg

*Eddie runs off to go get his personal van*

mercedes-sprinter-van.jpg

FREE OOSQUAI!!!

Come get your free oosquai, lil Aiel!

Don't worry, this contraption is safe....just check out the seal in the back:

meh.ro1450.png

Ed, a WHITE van? Seriously? *shakes head*

Now, why has no-one captured one of these Aiel and gotten me a sample of their infamous oosquai? I really want to taste what that's all about!

Looks out of the window and sighs. Wetlanders have problems with using there own feet. All those horses and now these...what ever it is. And then this wetlander thinks he can fool anyone with that oosquai. As if those Aes Sedai could make a decent oosquai? Bah!

She represses a desire to go and dance the spears with that Ed guy and instead sneaks away from the kitchen while the warder is focused on Red. The angreals will be found one way or another.

Nyanna rushes to stand beside her spear sisters. With a quick glance Nya assesses the situation. Those Wetlanders were what???!

Outraged at this waste of water, Nyanna sets off to deal with the white tinker-wagon-thing-that-moves-without-horses that is delivering more weapons to the Aes Sedai. Briefly, she is distracted by the sight of a screaming girl in white, who trips her while running past at top speed, still screaming at the top of her lungs.

Drawing her veil up to hide her stark crimson face, Nyanna picks herself up from the polished marble floor and gathers her spears. I hope no one saw that. She peers after the novice who had just whizzed past, the piercing siren of her voice still ringing in her ears. Strange...for a moment, Nya had thought she was looking into a mirror, the girl's face was just so similar to her own.

Nyanna sets off at a lope, and hides behind a pillar just before her destination. She peeks out at the white van and sees they are already unloading it! This calls for an immediate plan of action!

*thinks*

Archived