DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Aiel Invasion

Minuet

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Red sneaks into the tower with a group of maidens, vieled and ready to take her 5th; as she stalks silently through the halls she comes upon the kitchens where many of the wetlanders are arming themselves with potato peelers and sporks. She steps forward from teh shadows and addresses the one who seems to be their leader.*

Moon, where are your store of Angreal. if you tell us where they are, we shall leave you in piece; we come only to take back what is rightfully the Wise Ones.

*Pulls up in the Damodred Tour Bus at the main gates of the WT ...

hippy.jpg

Either side of her and her fellow Initiates, the massed armies of the Aiel and the best and brightest of the WT&WG stand ready to do battle, apart from some of the sneaky Maidens who have somehow already managed to gain entrance and seem to have headed towards the Kitchens*

Erm - is this a bad time guys?

*Winds the windows up, like when you're at a Safari Park and suddenly feeding the Giraffes doesn't seem like such a good idea after all, and drives on to find somewhere to park*

OMG - Double Yellows - I will have to chance it I guess, this seems to be something of an emergency.

*Ushers her fellow Damodredians off, apart from Basel, who seems to be here already after seemingly catching the scent of oosquai on the breeze*

*Reds eyes are alight with laughter at Tina's comment*

yes i know! too bad we didn't have any of that forkroot ...

*Red stops mid sentence as she spots some odd thing out of a window that is decorated so harshly even a Tinker would shy away from it*

What in Sightblinders backdoor is that dreadful thing?!

*sweeps up, settling her shawl on her shoulders*

Kaf? Blech! Nasty stuff . . . I let Mother have all of mine!

*stops dead when she sees Red*

You! I remember you! Hey, wait . . . aren't you supposed to be on THIS side? Where's your shawl, woman?!

*crosses arms, taps foot impatiently, and glares at Red*

*Covers her ears as the bus' exhaust backfires noisily and then scuttles over to the WT side and stands behind the AS and Warders - just in case they might need anything ;-)*

So erm ... What's brought all this on then? Did someone forget to pay a bill or something?

*Bobs curtseys etc*

By the looks of it the kennel master must have fallen asleep again. The WT seems to be littered with untrained pups today. They must be taught a lesson by those who made them who they are.

Step to Ithillian! You are Accepted and not yet Aes Sedai. So long as an Aes Sedai is present you can channel. They'll whoop on you after but you're not held by the oaths. 'Take what you want and pay for it' right? I will have your back until my Aes Sedai comes. Berf should be here by then I imagine.

Slips back in fully armed and prepared

Oh Red, Red, Red...you REALLY think we'd tell Aspirants where we keep the Angreal?

All bills have been paid as far as I'm aware Ith, I think the Aiel are just bored and looking for something to do

*red's eyes widen at the sight of Dar* errrmmmm *disguises voice* i know not of this Red you speak of, i'm the leader of the FDM and we've come to take back what is rightfuly ours!!!

*shakes her buckler for emphasis, then looks between Raijin & Dar and her eyes sparkle with amusement* finally, a warriors worth challenging

*Red dances nimbly from foot to foot* tell me where the Angreals are before i tie your hair in ribbons and give you a doll to play with!!

*shakes her buckler for emphasis, then looks between Raijin & Dar and her eyes sparkle with amusement*

finally, a warriors worth challenging

*Red dances nimbly from foot to foot* tell me where the Angreals are before i tie your hair in ribbons and give you a doll to play with!!

Indeed

*bows*

I believe a simple show of respect for ones opponent is always good form, don't you agree?

Now...ribbons and dolls you say?

*shrugs*

After my time with the Red Ajah I've seen worse.

We shall not tell you where the Angreals are. You are free to try and find them of course, but you might find your search is...indefinitely delayed.

Just my bloody luck! First week as an Initiate, and already an attack! Nearly slept through it too...

*Grabs the first thing in sight from the House Mosvani Tiki Bar, and rushes to help the others*

What the...!?!?

*Realizes a Tiki Torch to be a useless weapon - Throws it down and runs back to the Kitchens with two bright red spots blossoming on my cheeks*

I knew I should have listened to that lecture about not being too hasty...

*Red grins behind her veil, her blues eyes twinkling mischief*

i'm fine searching your so called tower, but obviously you must fear them being discovered if you block my way Aes Sedia. Your Red's discipine is laughable in comparision with that of our own; you soft wetlanders wouldn't survive longer than a white lizard on a black cave wall.

*Red grins behind her veil, her blues eyes twinkling mischief*

i'm fine searching your so called tower, but obviously you must fear them being discovered if you block my way Aes Sedia. Your Red's discipine is laughable in comparision with that of our own; you soft wetlanders wouldn't survive longer than a white lizard on a black cave wall.

You obviously have me mistaken, I'm no Aes Sedai.

*bows again*

Raijin, Der'Manshima of the White Tower at your service.

I have no fears about you ever finding them, this Tower has secrets that run far deeper then you can comprehend. This is really more for your own safety, children who play with fire often get burned.

As for discipline, I'm sure there are several people who would love a word with you...

*wraps the initiate up in Air and deposits her back near her box*

That's where you have it wrong, Poet. I am no Initiate. I am an Accepted, and a House Aunt.

Moon, where are your store of Angreal. if you tell us where they are, we shall leave you in piece; we come only to take back what is rightfully the Wise Ones.

I admire you think I am a leader, Red, but I do not know.

Am I allowed to Channel? Also - I would not hold your breath for ANY kind of defensive action on my behalf lol.

One of the Aes Sedai told initiates earlier they could not channel, because there are plenty of Aes Sedai present, and Aspies shouldn't have to.

Hence, my kitchen implements.

Just my bloody luck! First week as an Initiate, and already an attack! Nearly slept through it too...

*Grabs the first thing in sight from the House Mosvani Tiki Bar, and rushes to help the others*

What the...!?!?

*Realizes a Tiki Torch to be a useless weapon - Throws it down and runs back to the Kitchens with two bright red spots blossoming on my cheeks*

I knew I should have listened to that lecture about not being too hasty...

Moon runs after ghosack with his tiki torch in hand.

Good Spirit, little Cousin. Except a tiki torch is useful. A flaming spear, even if a breakable one. You won't be punished by the senior members for defending the tower. So, find some inner strength and come help us fight!

Moon demonstrates some staff fighting moves she learned before joining the tower.

Let's fight!

*Dora the Novice has her freeday just this day, and she decided to take a nice stroll on the shining walls and a good bottle of wine. After the second of the later mentioned itemns, she looks out over lands beyond the walls, to just check out the view and philosophy about whatever comes into mind and...

... spots a horde of Aiel savages.

She glares, then glares at the nearly empty bottle of wine with stary eyes, shakes her head and throws away the bottle. She walks off with unsteady feet screaming out her need.*

"Who said something about KAF?"

Come on and defend the Tower, you lazy assed dog robbing ... *breaks off as the brightest, gaudiest thing this side of a Tinker's wagon suddenly comes charging into the Tower grounds then screeches to a halt and disgorges aspies like silverpike at a Tairen harbour.*

Flaming cowbells what IS that thing??!! ... never mind - get the aspies in the Tower, you useless ... *sees Fnorrll from the corner of her eye* SNARLYYYY!!! Welcome back, man *grins widely and claps him on the shoulder*.

Gather the Warders, there's a good man - time to bring out the BIG guns! Mama knows a thing or two about the Aiel, and their weak points *winks broadly, then embraces the Source and flicks out a large Flow of Fire and Air, heavily laced with Spirit. It cuts through the Mirror of Mists she'd Woven weeks ago, when secret construction had started on the most powerful Aiel repellent known to woman (though that wasn't what she'd intended at all, of course, but we'll leave her fondness for "sliding" aside for now).*

Don your water armour, peeps! Time to see how brave these Aiel REALLY are! *Rips off her cloak to reveal a single tight fitting shiny weird looking ... piece of clothing, then takes a flying dive head first down the nearest barrel of the weapon* ... weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

612-023.jpg

Moon runs after ghosack with his tiki torch in hand.

Good Spirit, little Cousin. Except a tiki torch is useful. A flaming spear, even if a breakable one. You won't be punished by the senior members for defending the tower. So, find some inner strength and come help us fight!

Well when you put it that way....

*Grabs as many Tiki Torches as he can carries, and wobbles back out to join the others on the walls*

Flaming spear anyone?

So THAT'S where my order for a new waterslide for the Blue Ajah pool got off to . . . Oh, well, at least you put it to good use, Mother!

*Strips down to a shiny, blue suit* We call these swimsuits, or water suits, Mother! I have a lovely striped one for you back in the Blue Ajah pool house . . . :biggrin:

*takes a flying dive down the barrel next to Elgee*

*Red gasped dumbfounded at the blatant disrespoect these fools have for such a precious comodity such as water. this alone would be worth a blood fued in the Three Fold land. Quickly she recovered, these wetlanders obviuolsy thought she was a weakling iek the first of her maidens who traversed the Dragon Wall. However, Red had hardened her madiens since then; they were used to the over abunanced of water and were no longer shocked by the ways of the soft wetlanders.

She smiled and twirled a spear idly in one hand, shaking her buckler slightly to disperse the water droplets. The great thing about candisor was that it repelled more water than it absorbed, her boots made a swift wisking sound as she aproached Raijin.*

Ah so an infamous gaiden; your almost good looking enough to take a gai'shan, the white robe woudl complement you rather well and my spear sisters would have alot of fun with someone with your spirit. have you ever heard of a game called maidens kiss?

*her eyes twinkled in amusement as she eyed her competitior up and down, an assured grin playing on her lips*

as fo you Moon, you don't lack leader qualities; such skill is wasted here at the Tower, where they'll likely soften that quality rather than build on it. i can tell from the maner in which you hold yourself, you might stand a good chance at joining our ranks; there have been a handfull of wetlanders good enough to pass our tests.

*Red kept her eyes on the Warder as she talked, her entire body tingling with excitment at the game of cat & mouse unfolding*

Archived