DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Aiel Invasion

Minuet

The Car'a'carn enters with the rest of the Aiel.

During the time of the Age of Legends you assigned our ancestors with guarding a treasure that you would one day come and take back. We have guarding this treasure and you have failed to come to get it back. We once felt we had failed you, but we now understand we are the ones who were failed by you.

We have come because you have no honor and we are here to revenge our ancestors!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Algai Volke peeks out from the Barracks, and sees the Aiel. "uh oh...." *sees an Aiel that looks remarkably like himslef, and he waves at him.

Aiel Volke stand beside the other Aiel, and sees a warder wave at him. He raised an eyebrow "Strange Wetlanders... Wait... he looks like me....

*Opens one eye blearily as a novice comes running into her office screaming MOTHER MOTHER THE AIEL ARE INVADING!!*

... Flaming cowbells ... WHY must people always attack or invade before I've had my morning Kaf??

Oh shuddup and go rally the Warders. And then go run screaming through the Halls so the Aes Sedai know too.

RUN, novice!

*Goes to get her OWN flaming Kaf, then stalks out to the Walls waiting for the rest of her people to arrive.*

RALLY THE TROOPS! Empty the wine jugs into the gutters....wait, just lock them up for later!

Sober the men! We've got savages on our doorstep and the Shining Walls WILL hold.

They did not make it last time, and we won't let them in again.

Obviously they just have abandonment issues, which can clearly be resolved at Social Counseling, held by Kathana (Jennifer, yo). >.>

Pick up your swords and your pants and stand ready. Hold the walls or they'll be rebuilt with your bones!

*Hears an assortment of groans, moans, gasps of "DON'T THROW THAT AWAY YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE ALGAI!" and "WHERE THE FLAMING COWBELLS ARE MY PANTS??", and feels reassured that the Warders were well on their way to stumbling to the defence of the Tower. Light help us.*

Oh hai, Ed! Kaf? For me? Aawww bless you :happy:

So, let's go have a look at what this commotion is all about, shall we? Ten to one it's just a novice having hysterics, now that I think about it, but well ... we're up on the Walls now so might as well enjoy the view.

Oh well *starts making Kaf so that Elgee is never without a fresh cup, then bursts into laughter at the mental image of Elgee riding into battle, Kaf in hand, blasting the Aiel to shreds*

Moon runs out from her Dormitory with a box of random kitchen implements and rallies the Initiates.

Now, Initiates. I know we cannot channel during the invasion. This is a chance for us to learn how to gain that Aes Sedai calm we will need when we are all fully raised. One of the important lessons we learn in not channeling is how to defend ourselves when we CAN'T channel. Like if we're traveling through Amador or other Aes-Sedai hostile areas.

If I remember anything about my Aiel Studies in my Novice days, they would find it dishonorable to fight unarmed opponents. So, we should be safe.

However, since we can't just sit around and let them try to destroy our home, I shall give you an option.

Inside this box are an assortment of non-bladed kitchen implements stolen borrowed from the Kitchens that I use in my Tiki bar. Since knives are too close to weapons, I left them in Mosvani.

Now, if you so choose, take an implement from my kitchen and defend yourself.

Moon picks up a Potato Peeler and a barbeque fork and charges a nearby Aiel.

(Hahaha!…love it Ahmoondah! :D Attack of the killer sporks! LOL)

*seizes the source with a stern look on her face, but her eyes sparkle with amusement*

It seems even your children have more courage than you. Come and face us Aes Sedai.

*wraps the initiate up in Air and deposits her back near her box*

Our fight is not with you child. Though I admire your courage. ^^

Stalks in

Now what's all this ruckus at this hour?!? I could hear Mother complaining from halfway across the Tower! You know the drill, just give her some Kaf and she'll--

Stops has he notices the slowly gathering ranks of the Aiel

I see...you wish to try and take Mother's first Kaf of the day?

Whistles

I do not know whether I should call you brave or simply crazy. I mean you should have SEEN what she did to the last person who tried it, I swear I didn't know you could use a picnic basket like that...his cries can still he heard echoing through the Halls to this day...

At any rate, I will be back shortly Mother to defend you and your Kaf!

Winks before dashing away

Archived