DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Aiel Invasion

Minuet

*sighs*

I had hoped it wouldnt come to this...

Men...release the WATER CANNON.

*fnorrll leaps into the gunnery seat on the back of an enormous water cannon which is on top of the tower and is used in riots and starts streaming water at all the aiel. It shoots with enough force to wash them off their feet and spray them back down the street. He has several hundred men and sedai keeping guard around the cannon so that none of the pesky aiel can reach him. More sedai keep channelling water ammunition into the cannon*

Actually...come to thunk of it...you guys have no water in a desert, right? But...um...couldnt your wise ones just like, channel you some water? I mean if you can make a flame out of nothing surely you can do the same with water? Guess they arent so wise after all...

*keeps washing away all the invaders back into the moat*

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*suddenly, a great wave of water washes down on Nyanna, sweeping her away and drenching her shoufa so she can't see a thing. Nya grabs a tavern sign whilst washing past it and holds on with one hand. Gagging and coughing, she shakes her spears at the White Tower*

Thou shalt not escape the fury of the Maidens, Wetlanders! Are you so defenceless that you must use the one thing Aiel are powerless against to fight us off!?

*Nyanna resolutely clenches her spear in her teeth. She uses one hand and her feet to grab at the next objects along the street, pulling herself back towards the Tower by means of torch holders and tavern signs, straining against the rushing flood of the water. She holds her buckler in front of her with her free hand to deflect the water and let her breathe*

Thou shalt not escape the fury of the Maidens, Wetlanders!

Oh, I have absolutel no intention of doing so :biggrin: i just want to get you good and mad before i do to make it more fun. And dripping wet, because its cute, and also amuses me.

Are you so defenceless that you must use the one thing Aiel are powerless against to fight us off!?

As to that *douses the aiel in water again and shrugs* im a practical man. I'll take what i can get.

*waterlogged and feeling like a wet cat, growling like one too, Nya pulls herself onwards and is thankful the water does not have shampoo in it*

(Because the last thing you need after living in a hot desert with no means of bathing is...well...a bath :P)

*turns abruptly at lobs several water balloons at the slinking spear maiden heading towards the kitchen*

Tina was it...? Just letting you know, its really hard to sneak on a ground covered in water.

*runs up to see if there really was a battle, after hearing about it*

Wow. This looks quite a lot like House Sanche did a little while ago.

*Has an idea, and runs back to Sanche, and returns dragging a large, white cannon*

I'll have to apologize to Wolfbro for borrowing his cannon, but it should help.

*loads the cannon up with water balloons and starts firing*

*thinks that water is working quite well against the Aiel, as they are just not used to it, and wonders what on earth she could use that would freak them out even more. Suddenly she gets a flash of inspiration and runs to the freezer in her Dorm. There, carefully stored since last winter, lies her arsenal of ultimate weapons*

snowballs.jpg

*with unerring aim she starts to target the pesky Aiel upstarts*

Hahaha! Take that you veiled terrors!

:lethalweapon:

Upon hearing all the commotion, Mae finally allows herself to leave her classes and other work, and heads to the WT grounds, Perhaps I should visit the Moat! Upon said thought, she looked up only to see that there was an epic water/snow battle on the go.

.. Oh thats right, there was a Raid going on >_>'' Since I'm higher ranking in the White Tower, I think I owe them some help... -Grabs water ballons- AWWWE YEAH!

Snow balls? You're going to put them into Shock, Ithi! :biggrin:

*escapes the spanking and runs for cover, until being distracted by the newest horse-less wagon thing. Suddenly, something cold manages to land in the tiny space between the back of her neck and where her clothing meets her veil*

EEP! Cold! Cold! Get it off!

*reaches back and grabs some of the substance that is quickly melting and disappearing*

What is this magic?! (

*sees the Wetlander launching such balls of icy madness and notices a set of keys hanging on a string around her neck*

First_keys.jpg

My tinker wagon-van thingy keys! This should make getting it back much easier than making gai'shain carry it!

*tosses a spear which lands between the girl's legs, pinning her dress to the wall*

It shall be mine!

Water, how refreshing of you all to water us down.

*Nudges Mirsh* hey, isn't that one of their Wise Ones? I've heard they don't get involved in the battles. Should we like ... invite her for tea or something? You know, act all dignified and stuff.

*rips off the bottom couple of inches of her dress and escapes the badly aimed spear easily*

Hmmmm - obviously this Aiel is one of their Junior Members and is seriously lacking in Mad Skillz :wink:

*Reaches into the cooler box she brought from the Dorm and pulls out an even more fearsome stash of weapons*

100_0828.jpg

*starts throwing the giant icicles at the approaching Trainee Aiel, and manages to completely knock her over and pin her to the floor with the sheet thingy she has got on her head*

Did you really think I would let you anywhere near my bus. Its for Damodredians ONLY!

*DON'T LET THEM TAKE THE FIFTH*

*TAKE THE FIFTH!*

I had a fifth. It was quite good.

Now, why has no-one captured one of these Aiel and gotten me a sample of their infamous oosquai? I really want to taste what that's all about!

Mother, you could have asked me. They already gave me some, and I'd be happy to share with one so beautiful as yourself. wub.gif Of course, getting the Mother drunk has ... erm, temptations.

Archived