DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE EPIC BT WoT MASQUERADE BALL GAME!

mcs0083

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*stands on her toes so she can look if he is here. Shake her head. He won't be here and she never wants to meet him again anyway. Not after what he did to her. She wished she was the one who had dealt with him. Tries to relax. Not right time or place to lose her temper. *

*thinks Tina is Tuon and if she is, feels an uncontrollable urge to grovel whilst hating her at the same time*

The women with the a´dam around her neck is obious confused. I have hair. A lot of hair. And it was a long time since I was a child.

*Have split feelings. If she is an Aes Sedai who has been collared she just deserves it. Damn those Aes Sedai. But she knows that this is a thought that hasn´t always been there. Once she respected them and...*

*remembers Liandrin, but is not her. Fumes inwardly at the arrogance of the women with lots of hair and then feels a strong sense of disapproval coming through*

You wouldn't have dared to speak to me so when, when, ...

*Wonders how it all went so terribly wrong*

post-19279-0-53455900-1303845052_thumb.jpg

^forfeit picture for incorrect guess

I think MCS needs to keep an eye on what's going on here rolleyes.gif Woolheaded boy!

Hmmm...a lot going on, but I've found these really good books *goes back to reading*

A little bit to obvious? :biggrin:

MCS - should we pm you our guesses or just post them here?

*mutters darkly about the shambolic nature of the game, and it's controller*

If I were running it, instead of this savage upstart...*shakes head, casting dark scary looks at all and sundry*

*Dances with NynaeveWhomever and plans his next conquest of the dance floor*

Archived