DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE EPIC BT WoT MASQUERADE BALL GAME!

mcs0083

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And just to clarify, you can still party after your out. Your not banned from the thread or anything :P Also, if you guys could help me out with poking the inactive people who are still on the list. It wouldn't be fun for those of you who are active right now to be guessed, only to have them survive longer because they have not been posting.

Oh, really? Yay! *stops sniffling and comes back*

Are we still allowed to guess?

*looks around angrily* This better be everyone who is coming... if that witch Ilyena is here I'll kill her for stealing Lews Therin from me! HE was my main pathway to power.

Also, I would like to note that I somehow KNEW I would be Lanfear in this... MCS planned it, I'm sure of it!

Siuan! Blasted woman, you'll be the death of me.

I also have strong suspicions this is Gareth Bryne...*tries to peer under Tinker's mask*

Wolfbro...Lan???

*gleeful because nobody will recognise her under the mask, she abandons some dignity and grabs the nearest random masked person and dances*

*while dancing, keeps her ear on Suian* She says interesting phrases.

Um... Ithi Tina and Tiink, I'm sorry to say, but when I said that people were out when they were guessed, that also means they can not guess anymore either. I'm sorry for not clarifying that. In any case I still have a four empty character slots, if any of you who were guessed by someone who was already out until now, would like to re-join.

Nya is Egwene?

Nope.

Bah, Tina and Nyanna found me out :p

Nyanna = Leane?

Nopedee-nopedee-noo!!

Hahaha, gimme those pictures!

Talm = Rand

*checks in mirror to make sure her disguise under her mask is still in place*

*mutters about the DO wanting Rand alive*

*to self* These children would not last a day in any class I taught.

Semirhage? *gulps*

...nothing to worry about though, I know I'll be safe. I've got as good as a guarantee that I am. :biggrin:

Archived