DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE EPIC BT WoT MASQUERADE BALL GAME!

mcs0083

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, if you guess someone wrong, the penalty is that you must post a non-WoT related picture that goes with your character.

The point is not to guess willy nilly folks. It just makes it harder for you :P All guesses up until this point will be void though, and all of them were wrong. :tongue:

I posted them on page 5

*goes to look* - actually, that's on page 3 for me, since I've set it to show me maximum amount of posts per page.

But my apologies - I missed it the first time round.

*Snorts like a ripping canvas* ... that was baaad, MC :P

Oh and CJ (charis sedai) = Berelain

I'm wondering if Berf isn't confusing 2 characters, but that leant towards a pretty blatant Mat for me

Actually Tinker’s post kind of made me think Mat, and I am beginning to think Ithi is collared…maybe a damane or something.

Hold your tongue or I’ll stuff it so full of catfern you’ll be tasting it for a week! *crosses her arms, glares at Ithi and tries to think of things to make her even more angry*

Poetstorm = Nynaeve

Well shoot, I guess that was too obvious. I was trying to be subtle but I just didn’t think she would have responded any other way. :D Good game! So am I totally out or can I still guess who other people are?

Lol busted :P

Well, I would never have believed it of that waitress! She promised me a drink and then she dissapears?! I'm going to get my answers if I have to take her by the scruff of the neck and shake her

Archived