DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE EPIC BT WoT MASQUERADE BALL GAME!

mcs0083

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*stands on her toes so she can look if he is here. Shake her head. He won't be here and she never wants to meet him again anyway. Not after what he did to her. She wished she was the one who had dealt with him. Tries to relax. Not right time or place to lose her temper. *

Alanna...

Oh how fickle the minds of these humans are... Who shall I work with next?

*looks at Elaida*

- What happened to you?

*looks again at the woman she once relied on*

*stands on her toes so she can look if he is here. Shake her head. He won't be here and she never wants to meet him again anyway. Not after what he did to her. She wished she was the one who had dealt with him. Tries to relax. Not right time or place to lose her temper. *

Alanna...

(I guess you have been stuck in the bore too long. You obviously doesn´t have all the facts about the world and the people in it jet.)

Alanna...

This one to. Get to work Ty :P

*glares at Song*

"how dare you refuse... I command you to melt that boulder. If you cant do it, then there is no point in you being HERE. *gestures to the building they are standing in*

Hi Taim *Coughs aka Demandred Coughs* Not sure we've officially met.

*glares at Song*

"how dare you refuse... I command you to melt that boulder. If you cant do it, then there is no point in you being HERE. *gestures to the building they are standing in*

Hi Taim *Coughs aka Demandred Coughs* Not sure we've officially met.

*glares at Song* How dare you.... be correct....

Wow, only a day in and this thread is already insane... *coughs and gets into character*

Rides into the party on a tall white mare, with a white saddle that is silver mounted. "Now that I am here, you may all begin the real party."

Archived