DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE EPIC BT WoT MASQUERADE BALL GAME!

mcs0083

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*while waiting for Alannas answer turns to Locke*

- I don´t think we have been properly introduced. I think we should have a talk cos I guess we will meet eachother more in the future.

Ok, lets have a try:

Wombat - Perrin

Christine - Myrelle

Adella - Lanfear

Talmanes - Lan

(waiting for Alanna and Locke to answer before I guess their identities)

And just to clarify, you can still party after your out. Your not banned from the thread or anything :P Also, if you guys could help me out with poking the inactive people who are still on the list. It wouldn't be fun for those of you who are active right now to be guessed, only to have them survive longer because they have not been posting.

*glides in wearing a ball dress*

%#**#%!!!!! Am I glad to leave my duties and finally join the fun!

...*stops in her tracks, and glares over her shoulder* Or is this another diplomatic event??? After all, it is the Black Tower :wacko:

And just to clarify, you can still party after your out. Your not banned from the thread or anything :P Also, if you guys could help me out with poking the inactive people who are still on the list. It wouldn't be fun for those of you who are active right now to be guessed, only to have them survive longer because they have not been posting.

*sniffs* I was indisposed. Horrible old Middle Ages word, innit, indisposed...(P.s. Sorry...I was without internet access for a few days) :/

Archived