DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Things You've Been Waiting For

Luckers

Rand or Logain on the Amarlyn seat, the dragon's fang on the rose window in TOM and Egwene's dream about a woman being murderously angry because a man sat in her chair, I think it'll be Rand.

The Battle Ajah get the snot kicked out of them by the Trollocs that smashed out of the borderlands and having to be saved by the Seanchan invaders.

Meeting between Egwene and Moiraine. I see that going about as well as the meeting between Rand and Egwene.

How Mat gets the Horn because I seriously doubt Egwene will give it to him. I suspect Rand will get it or it will be during The battle of Tar Valon.

How exactly the AS deal with large Shadowspawn armies because hand-sized fireballs and lighting won't work real well.

Also will someone please humiliate Egwene?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moarein:I'm back bitches. Now what have you been doing these 5 or so books?

Rand:I cleansed Saidin and beat a crapload of forsaken and trollocs.

Mat:I married the Seanchan Empress.

Perrin:I beat a crapload of shaido and trollocs.

Egwene:I'm Amyrlin. I beat crapload of black ajah and forsaken.

Avienda:I've seen the future.

Nynaeve:I cleansed a saidin induced madness bubu.

Elayne:I took a bath...

You forgot...

-Took the Sun Throne...that Rand gave to her

-Is making advanced weaponry...that Mat gave to her

-Became perhaps the most powerful monarch in Randland with her alliances with Saldaea, The Two Rivers, Ghealdan and Mayene...that Perrin gave to her

-Allowed Darkfriends and members of the Black Ajah to escape

Hmmm....nope...I take that back, you summed it up pretty nicely, she basically took a bath :biggrin:

Moarein:I'm back bitches. Now what have you been doing these 5 or so books?

Rand:I cleansed Saidin and beat a crapload of forsaken and trollocs.

Mat:I married the Seanchan Empress.

Perrin:I beat a crapload of shaido and trollocs.

Egwene:I'm Amyrlin. I beat crapload of black ajah and forsaken.

Avienda:I've seen the future.

Nynaeve:I cleansed a saidin induced madness bubu.

Thaha, nice one although not entirely true. She also got pregnant, kidnapped and needed to be rescued on several occasions.

Rand, Nynaeve, Egwene, Perrin and Mat coming back to Emond´s Field and they discover that EFielders have factories massproducing brandywine. There is smoke and pollution everywhere and our friends get so upset that they balefire everything. Oo

Rand to tell all the painted faced AS what the oath rod actually was used for. I really hope he has or found another binder, so can remove some oaths. Good example, the red-veiled Aiel march or are running toward a bound AS. They think something is wrong, but not enough to get around the oaths. By the time they realize they are darkfriend Aiel it's too late.

Guest jwgood71

1. Gaul and Rhurac going up against a couple of the red veiled aiel

2. Mat getting Tuon in check.

While Rand, Egwene & all the others who are present at the FoM are arguing about who's right (Rand or Egwene), Mat suddenly appears with the message that his wife is currently attacking the White Tower. Of course Egwene will laugh and ask him who his wife is & then Mat tells her (& Rand & all the other people present) who his wife is.

What I'd like to see is everyone's reaction.

While Rand, Egwene & all the others who are present at the FoM are arguing about who's right (Rand or Egwene), Mat suddenly appears with the message that his wife is currently attacking the White Tower. Of course Egwene will laugh and ask him who his wife is & then Mat tells her (& Rand & all the other people present) who his wife is.

What I'd like to see is everyone's reaction.

Actually, yes, I think this would be fun to see. Then him explaining how it happened :P - "It was an accident!"

I suspect he'd be in for some flak from some of the other main characters, mind you. Possibly not Perrin, as he's allied with them once before, and maybe not Rand, as I suspect he'll see this as a good step towards bringing everyone under some sort of peace. But at the very least, I think Egwene will be furious, given her feelings towards the Seanchan. Could be interesting to see how it all goes down...

I know it is a bit cliché because of the numerous fan references to Bela being the Creator but I would very much like to hear a kind mention of that Pony. A selfish request but when I was growing up we had a Pony named Molly and that horse reminded me of her. I would appreciate a tactful mention of the horse that carried the dragon and two of the most influential Aes sedai in the series.

Even if it was a simple. "and after all was said and done the horse was put to pasture spending her days grazing"

But I am a sucker for those moments

• 2 weeks later...

Will Sharina be significant?

Will the ogier intervention be significant?

What about the Tinkers?

Even if Deman has nothing to do with Murandy, what the hell is Murandy/Roedran going to do?

The Talaan plot line will probably never be finished

What about... Bah there's to much to list really

Egwenes death

Egwene gets stabbed and dies.

Her killer is balefired, bringing her back.

Egwene gets drowned, and because of some halfhearted sacrifice she made, she became bound to the Horn, now she waits in T'A'R.

Nynaeve sees her, does the Birgitte thing, and she comes back... but shes dying... and Gawyn wont let her bond him and she dies!

And then Gawyn gets balefired.

THATS how good the next book could be.

Guest Emu on the Loose

All right; under the "not likely" file:

1. I want to see Rand and Mierin join forces as honest allies in defeating the Dark One, and then go off to some Randland equivalent of the White Shores of Valinor to live the remainder of their lives in peace.

2. I want to see Avi become leader of the unified Aiel and bring them out of their centuries-old exile.

3. I want Birgitte to not get killed like everything suggests she will be.

4. I want Egeanin to get her ship back.

5. I want Moridin to surrender to Rand's better argument, which is the only way a philosopher can truly grant a victory to the enemy. By the same token, I want Demandred to get balefire to the face.

6. I want Egwene to cooperate with the Black Tower in the reunification of Aes Sedai or else the founding of a new order of sex-integrated channelers.

7. I want Cenn Buie to gripe and be crotchety like usual as if nothing had happened in the world these past few years.

8. I want the Creator or someone to give us some sense of why he put the world through this horror and still gets to be called "the Light."

9. I want a sense of what the Fourth Age may turn out like.

10. I want a long, extended denouement after the Last Battle detailing where everyone ends up and giving us a leisurely goodbye to these characters.

5. Rand surviving and dying of old age surrounded by grandchildren.

4. Some of the minor characters having a heroic death at TG and then finding themselves as new Heroes of the Horn.

3. Rand bowing before the Crystal Throne because he is being introduced to Mat's wife, not the Seanchan Empress.

2. Aviendha's vision not coming true.

1. Maybe a bit of fanfic here, but I am dying to see this:

Lan judged the remaining land carefully. Compared with the height of the sun, it would be about two day's march to meet an army of one-hundred thousand trollocs. His men, the last of the Malkieri, outnumbered five to one, would likely meet their end soon...at least, they could have one last meal, one last night to reminisce, one last night to share with their countrymen without a country. The trollocs might not stop. If they marched all night, they would meet early tomorrow morning, if not, tomorrow afternoon, but at least they would have tonight. Lan sighed, and tried to mask his sadness from the bond he shared with Nynaeve. He could feel her there, warmth, and passion, and pride, in the back of his head. He tried to stroke it, to stroke her.

Suddenly, a gateway formed in front of the camp. Men in black streamed through, forming neat ranks. Twenty Asha'man would help...fifty would make a battle of it...but they kept coming. After twenty minutes, Lan was staring at over five-hundred Asha'man, over half with the Dragon pin. The last man through before the gateway closed was short, but well-built, with thinning hair. He walked up to Lan, and said, "Do you remember me, Warder?"

Lan thought for a moment, and nodded. "Why are you here, Logain?"

Logain raised his arm, pulling a long string of knotted leather out of his belt pouch, then tied the hadori around his forehead. "Tai'shar Malkieri," he said, then with a wink, "On my mother's side."

Startled awake in her sleeping tent on the Fields of Merrilor, Nyneve felt a surge of emotion through the bond. At first, she thought she was too late, and perhaps Lan was dead. Suddenly, her eyes widened...it wasn't Lan's death she was feeling...it was his hope.

Archived