DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Talya

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

A couple of things:

1) Partridge

2) Why the vote change Krak?

3) MCS is already pushing the envelope with an edit. Let's hope it doesn't lead to modkill.

I just noticed the edit. Whoops big slip.

Krak was just voting me because I led the vote to lynch him in you game aemon, or that's how I took it. I do find it weird that he jumped votes though with no reasoning.

I am also very intrigued by the early mcs wagon. I agree that voting can be useful in putting pressure on people, but this early when I see no reason for it, is kind of suspicious, but the edit does make me sort of suspicious now too.

Wombat's reply is not what I had hoped of it. So my vote stays on him.

However much I'd like to change it due to editing by mcs.

pear tree of course.

Pear Tree

On an unrelated side note.

I hate North Dakota.

My vote still stands

hey sorry guys for disappearing i chopped my laptop power lead in half and only just got to my sisters today (she has the same lead as me :biggrin: ) anyway i will try to catch up tonight

Kemian (1): Song

Locke(0): Aemon

Wombat (4): Meesh, Ty, Thorum, Aemon, TMD

Krak (2): AJ, Lessa

Lessa (0): Thorum

MCS (3): Locke, Lily, Wombat, Meesh

Thorum (2): Led, Adella

Lily (0): MCS

TMD (2): Wombat, Krak

Song (1): Krak, Kemian

Not voting: MCS, Talm, Tinks, Alanna, AJ, Mottlee

There are 20 players it takes 11 to lynch.

DEADLINE: THE LYNCH WILL END 1700hrs GMT (+5 EST) on FRIDAY 10th DECEMBER

PARTRIDGE: 7

PEAR TREE: 8

The edit has been noticed and dealt with!

Pear tree

Im not seeing much going on for changing votes just yet. On the good side we have plenty time yet so ill wait a bit and see if anything develops

Just as an FYI, I'm going to be flying out to California for a week, and I'm leaving today. So, I'll have internet access and should have no problem playing, but I might be a little scarce, especially when I'm actually traveling. :tongue:

I'll make sure to check in every RL day, though, at the very least.

Kemian (1): Song

Locke(0): Aemon

Wombat (4): Meesh, Ty, Thorum, Aemon, TMD

Krak (2): AJ, Lessa

Lessa (0): Thorum

MCS (3): Locke, Lily, Wombat, Meesh

Thorum (2): Led, Adella

Lily (0): MCS

TMD (2): Wombat, Krak

Song (1): Krak, Kemian

Not voting: MCS, Talm, Tinks, Alanna, AJ, Mottlee

There are 20 players it takes 11 to lynch.

DEADLINE: THE LYNCH WILL END 1700hrs GMT (+5 EST) on FRIDAY 10th DECEMBER

PARTRIDGE: 7

PEAR TREE: 11

PEAR TREE it is then....someone will receive something after night 1.... :biggrin: That's all you have to know.