DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, seeing as how I will be at work tomorrow this is my last chance to change my vote. I am doing this purely in the interest of the fact that I believe Wombat will be more active in this game than MCS so I think it will be easier to figure him out in the long run than it would be for MCS.

Unvote

Vote MCS

I still stand by the fact that Thorum isn't sitting right with me so far though.

Kemian (0): Song

Locke(0): Aemon

Wombat (3): Meesh, Ty, Thorum, Aemon, TMD

Krak (1): AJ, Lessa

MCS (11): Locke, Lily, Wombat, Meesh, Song, Lessa, Aemon, Alanna, Talm, Kemian, Adella, Wombat

Thorum (1): Led, Adella

Lily (0): MCS

TMD (1): Wombat, Krak

Song (0): Krak, Kemian

Not voting: MCS, Tinks, Mottlee

DEADLINE: THE LYNCH WILL END 1700hrs GMT (+5 EST) on FRIDAY 10th DECEMBER

That is a lynch, I will write the details when I get home!

As the night begins to descend it looked like no lynch was going to be made, but at the last minute everyone pounced on MCS. all he did was Edit his post! He had been quiet since then, in fact uncharacteristically quiet, not a sound. Didn't even defend himself! So as he was grabbed and hung from the nearest tree he carried on his silence dying peacefully if not lively!

MCS is has now been lynched.

It is night.

Please send in your night actions, including any non actions you may have. You have until Monday 8pm GMT (+5 EST)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Second Day of Christmas my true love sent to me Two Turtle Doves

And a Partridge in a Pear tree

You need to vote:

Dove

or

Turtle

(bolded in purple)

Archived