DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all wake up in the morning and the first thing you notice is a Stocking on MCS's body. Running over you grab it and open it to find a highly decorated card inside. On the back are the words.

You have killed Dasher, one of Santa's favourite Reindeers.

His gift is now gone, the deflector is dead.

Below there is more writing

Here is a list of all of those who used a night action for Night one

from The Pear Tree.

Unfortunately nothing else is writing there due to his death

You settle down then, feeling empty. MCS had been one of the good guys! He's made a mistake and you had punished him badly. The Guilt was deeper in some than in others, Some there was none at all.

As you fully take on the day, you realise that Meesh is Missing. You hadn't seen her since last night. Slowly you begin to search your small camp. There, behind a big oak, not too far from the fire lay Meesh, not a mark on her but something about made her look like she was dead.

Meesh is dead, it is now day 2. You have 3 days to make a Lynch, it ends 8pm GMT (+5 EST). With 18 players it takes 10 to Lynch

Am I the only one who breathes a sigh of relief when they find out the nightkill wasn't them? heh

I definitely know the feeling... :tongue:

Well, my alignment/character hasn't been revealed yet, but I'm still going to say "Go good guys, save Christmas!"

Bah.

*dies*

Hmmm, not sure if it raises any flags about Wombat for me, but I completely understood Tynaal's comment when she said she had no powers; she meant she hadn't received anything after the voting. Seems like kind of a weird thing to jump on. But probably Wombat was just fishing for reactions.

Some changes...

Tiinker is haviung to pull out, so MCS is taking over from her. So i will amend the First post. Thorum, I'm looking for a replacement for you now.

On the Third day of Christmas my true sent to me

Three French Hens

Two Turtle Doves

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

You have just over 24 hours to vote

Hen

or

Garlic

in bold in Blue

With 18 left it takes 10 to lynch. You have 48hours

Just so as you all know. If I don't get on tomorrow night it'#s because it's my Christmas Do at work and I will be gone all afternoon and evening. Photos maybe available....LOL

Archived