DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Alphabet killers mafia-

Naeann

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning has come... albeit a little bit late...

Moggy- Quintan Quail- Innocent has been killed in the night.

Sorry you all hate the prs. :(

Rachel Riddler is back with another riddle for everyone...

The Pope has it but he does not use it. Your father has it but your mother uses it. Nuns do not need it. Your lady friend's husband has it and she uses it. What is it?

*Lily's eyes widen with surprise* Moggy, dahlings? I would have gone for either Barm or DPR.

Soooo...that must mean you are innocent! *phew*

Me and Barms are mafia. That's why we killed the two unsuspecting innocents that made no sense.

*licks finger to turn the page on the evidence book* Of course, there is that pesky little issue of the people that have grudges against the deceased...

• Club Leader

*Lily's eyes widen with surprise* Moggy, dahlings? I would have gone for either Barm or DPR.

Why

*Lily looks surprised at Verb* Not that Moggy isn't a good player, dahling, because she is, but those two would seem to be more dangerous players to me.

DPR, dahling, I didn't accuse you of anything. Just pointed out that you would have been a better choice. Are we feeling guilty, hon?

Naeann: i thought the PR's were fun! I was worried mine would make me look scummy though, so I was thankful when i could stop it. I didn't mean to make you feel bad about their inclusion >.<

Eeny, meny, minie, moe, let's catch Amadine by her toe.

Vote: Amadine

I think Wombat is actually innocent and either just stirring up the pot to get activity or somehow he thinks I'm scummy.

Ahoy there matey I be havin' some ale. *passes over a bottle to ameg*

You all be reasonin' that this here girl pointed her finger to distract ye all. I be thinking she has a point. If it did not be importants then why did me fellow pirate react so poorly. She be mentionin more then he and only he responded guiltily.

DPR

Oh, and I not be mindin me post restiction, I be thinkin which accent to be usen next. Cause like oh, my god the valley girl was like totally a bummer and reminded me like of when I was in high school and like girls would so like talk like that.

Niiiice...

I like Barm's vote on amegakure - when ameg opened the game with "I'm confused", that pinged my scumdar right away. The thing is, it's such a safe vote, and a nice thing for a fellow mafia to put in their pocket right now. Hmmm.

Then we have the issue with Lily.

Who is going to be my piggy? Let's see...

Oh Lily...

VOTE LILY

Your last few posts were a pretty standard setup in which you called me out (and cast me in a "dnagerous" light, went ahead and planted some evidence, and then voted for me. You get to be the piggy. Time to squeel.

How does the multi-quote thing work?

Vote Verbal

When was the last time you did something in this game?

Sound of the drums

Beatin' in my heart

The thunder of guns

Tore me apart

You've been - thunderstruck

Hypocrisy thy name is Hybrid.

(my PR is severe) :cool:

Archived