DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Alphabet killers mafia-

Naeann

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill try to do you proud Ed :biggrin:

Dont like the sounds of 4 random Lynchees!

Half of us have dropped PR's now so I dont see that it should be too hard to start seeing the scum for who they are now

Thank you Gods of Random! Now let's see what we can do about not having 4 players randomly slain.

Its all just a...random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes...so i take pleasure in the details ya know?

Reality Bites

Well, I am as happy as a gopher in soft dirt. I am fit to be tied if we don't get a lynch tomorrow. I bet ya'll the mafia nk Lily cause she is on to them. Fess up she is and ya'll know it. Come hell or high water we best get a lynch tomorrow. Ya'll that have been holdin' us up are fixin us up to be killed. This gal isn't all worked up over the mod's threat. We have a few votes on someone then bandwagon them. No more yeller belly cow liver posts. When day done break VOTE. I will personally donkey poo kick you all if you don't.

• Club Leader

*Lily stops her flirting with random men and looks at Min with surprise* I am? *blinks* I was just poking at DPR because he had such an interesting response to my thinking out loud. I'm still not sure he's scum. Call it.......entertainment, dahlings.

Why isn't anyone playing (and I'm actually serious)? Is it the boards?

I feel terrible for Nae, no mod wants to see inactivity and total apathy. What's going on out there...

Morning has come for most of you...

Ama- Murray Michaels- a solo win, has been night killed.

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

1. Barm

2. Player

3. Andrew

4. JLM

5. Lia

6. Min

7. Lily

8. Krak

9. Verby

10. Womby

11. Hybrid

12. DPR

13. Eli

14. Kure

15. Kemian

Anyone seen Andrew?

Everyone must find a halloween costume in time for the party... please find a picture of your costume (search the web for a good one) and post it.

Morning has come for most of you...

Ama- Murray Michaels- a solo win, has been night killed.

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

1. Barm

2. Player

3. Andrew

4. JLM

5. Lia

6. Min

7. Lily

8. Krak

9. Verby

10. Womby

11. Hybrid

12. DPR

13. Eli

14. Kure

15. Kemian

Anyone seen Andrew?

Everyone must find a halloween costume in time for the party... please find a picture of your costume (search the web for a good one) and post it.

worst-Halloween-costume-ever.jpg

I'm still here Nae. I've been paying attention mostly. It's just been a very irritating and distracting couple of weeks which will oh so thankfully be over tomorrow. I hope.

I mean seriously. You'd think that banks, being as important as they are, would put a little more thought and planning into computer upgrades before they go through with it and completely screw up the lives of everyone who uses them.  :rolleyes:

This is just me checking in. I'll post my costume later. After breakfast maybe. I'm starving! Waffles sound good if I can find the waffle iron.

Archived