DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Alphabet killers mafia-

Naeann

Oh yes. And it is night. Please send in those night actions unless you were one of the ones who didn't chose a direction. Night will end tommorow at 9 pm central...roughly 36 hours.

Also... when day is set for a specific time (5 central) then any votes/unvotes after that will not count. -looks at those of you who voted today-

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah! Missed the deadline by 2 hours. But this past weekend was Thanksgiving weekend, and I have discovered something worthy of my attention, which is StarCraft 2. And that is an impressive feat, to be worthy of my attention.

Bah! Missed the deadline by 2 hours. But this past weekend was Thanksgiving weekend, and I have discovered something worthy of my attention, which is StarCraft 2. And that is an impressive feat, to be worthy of my attention.

Zergs are filthy and gross. Have you played ladder yet?

Also, you should all note how Eli and Kure are gunning after me after I put very mild pressure on them. Scum overreaction? Lily is flying below the radar atm. Keep an eye on her. Also, Lia seems to be farting too many rainbows to be town.

• Club Leader

*Lily smiles at Wombat and runs her fingers through his hair* My post count is probably as high as anyone else's at the moment, dahling. I'll perk up once I find something to sink my teeth into. This is normal for the way I play, but everybody always likes to point it out. I guess this was your turn, sweetie.

*Lily smiles at Wombat and runs her fingers through his hair* My post count is probably as high as anyone else's at the moment, dahling. I'll perk up once I find something to sink my teeth into. This is normal for the way I play, but everybody always likes to point it out. I guess this was your turn, sweetie.

*shivers with excitement*

You know what's gross? When you reach for the peanut butter and pick up a jar of bacon grease.

Damn PR totally ruined the mood...

I'm here I'm here I'm here I'm here I'm here!

My connection hasn't kicked it in twelve hours. The past week, even two hours is rare. And awesome! Anyway, just want to assure everyone that I haven't just vanished.

Now it's morning. And morning means breakfast. And I have bacon in the house! And eggs! And biscuits and gravy! ... and what am I still doing here then. Bye!

Oh, and sorry to see ya go Ed.

• Club Leader

*Lily sighs a very big, dramatic sigh* Is it just me, dahlings, or do these pr's make the game harder? I still have no idea who is who. Everyone is having too much fun with their pr's. I, for one, dahlings, am glad that half of us lost them. Now, be sweethearts and post something, 'kay?

Also, Lia seems to be farting too many rainbows to be town.

This is funny, considering my PR was to act annoyed in all of my posts. It's easy for me to slip into bitch mode :wink: Oh and I've posted like...one post since my PR was lifted, I'm not allowed to be happy about that? You seem to have an unhealthy interest in me.

Also, Lia seems to be farting too many rainbows to be town.

This is funny, considering my PR was to act annoyed in all of my posts. It's easy for me to slip into bitch mode :wink: Oh and I've posted like...one post since my PR was lifted, I'm not allowed to be happy about that? You seem to have an unhealthy interest in me.

*hides his binoculars*

I don't know what you're talking about. Girls are gross.

Aside: Why do I always fall for the scummy ones?

Archived