DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Alphabet killers mafia-

Naeann

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my oh my! Zen master is gone! The master of Zen! Like why couldn't I be zen master? I AM a master. The master even. The master dude eeven. Cause I'm that awesome. Oh my I keep forgetting this thread! the thread is confusing to me! Why oh why must I be confused? Or forgetful even! Random lynch! Random lynch! Oh my what a random lynch! We can go on and on with the random lynches but where is the mafia? Where oh where are they? I wish I knew. Can I find them? Will they find me? Who knows!? Will anyone save me? Maybe? Maybe not? We need some mafia kills however! Spare me mafia! I'm too young to die!!!

Hey Nae, when do I find out what power Red had? (That's right guys I'm the coroner)

You know what I find disgusting? Todd Haley's treatment of Jamaal Charles. I mean the guy is averaging 7 yards a carry and he's still behind Thomas Jones on the depth chart. If JC doesn't get 20 carries against the Colts I will kill someone.

huh? what do you mean believe wombat? im lost

You should try reading the post two up from yours where wombat claimed a role stupidly.

Of course, since you're an inferior being than I (me, the magnificent one), I can't expect you to go about doing things right.

Archived