DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

[glow=red,2,300]unvote

Thorum[/glow]

You claim the miller role, and you claim to be on a mafia team. Which is it? And you claim one of your fellow conspirators is Boopsy, without even knowing who they are? (granted, I didn't know who Boopsy was, either, but I'm not foolish enough to try and claim they are part of my team)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deadline

Monday, May 31st @ 2pm CST; 40 alive, 21 to lynch

Vote Count

Thorum(4): Mynd, Meesh, Verbal, Rose

Rose(2): rojano, Crusher

Dah'mir(2): Mottlee, Elli

Pankhuri(2): Jeran, Thorum

Boopsy(1): Nyn

Som1(1): Amadine

Adella(1): Wombat

Wombat(1): Adella

Rojano(1): Boopsy

Aust(1): Nea

Aemon(1): Pookie

Daruya(1): Pete

Verbal(1): Som1

Nyn(1): Marta

Amadine(1): Pankhuri

Mynd(1): Dah'mir

no vote (18): Bela, Aust, Daruya, Lia, Aemon, Jessi, Talya, Tigs, Summer, Player, Alanna, Locke, Charis, Blig Blog, Danya, Koujin, Taei, Krak

** Names in Red have not checked in and are subject to being punished by the mods come Night

np, i'm just being an "ASS MOD" lmao  (seriously, best game term ever Mynd!!!)

Deadline

Monday, May 31st @ 2pm CST; 40 alive, 21 to lynch

Vote Count

Thorum(5): Mynd, Meesh, Verbal, Rose, Som1

Rojano(1): Boopsy

no vote (18): Bela, Aust, Daruya, Lia, Aemon, Jessi, Talya, Tigs, Summer, Player, Alanna, Locke, Charis, Blig Blog, Danya, Koujin, Taei, Krak

** Names in Red have not checked in and are subject to being punished by the mods come Night

No Lia, just pointing out the facts and i didnt say that because ppl play better than me or Mynd played better than me. I know his style of playing. The way that you're defending the fact on taking out big players is a bit scummy to me Lia.

Um... way to look scummy there. You don't just take out the big players because they play better than you :P Lynching someone just because of who they are is sooooooooooo not a good idea.

Big game hunting is the mafia's play ground. FOS whoever said that.  I'll check who later.  Dinners ready and time for Crush to do work. 

Good morning. I AM BOOPSY. I'm not that new to Mafia but I've never played with a few of you. *grins* SO, HELLO. I did ssay hello earlier in case you missed it.

Also, I live in Singapore in Asia which has a HORRIBLE time difference to most of you. So don't think it scummy that my posts are not really in sync with the rest of you.

Lastly, I'm not sure where Thorum mentioned we were a team. BECAUSE I AM NOT IN ANY WAY TEAMED UP WITH HIM. *sighs* My Bonded is gone... Dang it. I'm gonna [glow=red,2,300]unvote Vote Thorum[/glow]. A miller claim to me is just too convenient. Especially on day one. That keeps the Finder from checking him out for the rest of the game. *shrugs*

You know, I was just in the shower and I was thinking about this game (I do all my best thinking in the shower!). We have this interesting situation where Thorum is just going completely wonky, people are justifiably pointing out said 'wonkiness (yes, 'wonkiness' is a word!!). We have Mynd and Wombat taking centre statge. We've had a role claim by Thorum (always exciting for a day 1!), a dribble of votes starts, and them another veiled role claim by Thorum!! (who isn't biting their nails by this point?!).. and THEN *bam*! A death! Wolfie was day-killed and then the whole question of voting against Thorum is questioned!!!! Enter Boopsy stage-left with an adamant claim that he is not working with Thorum (yes Boopsy dear I do realize Thorum was probably joking when he said that)!!!!!! This has been the most eventful day one I've ever seen! I can't remember the last time I've been that excited in the shower!

Erm... yes well, anyhow...

Much too complicated for a day one, even given the large number of people we have - it smells of something afoot. A smelly foot! For now, I do think we have enough to go for with Thorum, but the people surfacing around Thorum bear watching too.

[glow=red,2,300]vote Thorum[/glow]

Deadline

Monday, May 31st @ 2pm CST; 39 alive, 20 to lynch

Vote Count

Thorum(7): Mynd, Meesh, Verbal, Rose, Som1, Boopsy, Aust

no vote (16): Bela, Daruya, Lia, Aemon, Jessi, Talya, Tigs, Summer, Player, Alanna, Locke, Charis, Blig Blog, Danya, Taei, Krak, Koujin

No Lia, just pointing out the facts and i didnt say that because ppl play better than me or Mynd played better than me. I know his style of playing. The way that you're defending the fact on taking out big players is a bit scummy to me Lia.

Good to see you too Dah-dah-dah!  ;)

Hi Boopsy. Nice to meet you.

Hiya Rose! Nice to meet you too!

And Aust, stop thinking of us while you're in the shower. And if you insist upon it, at least take a video.

Did I just say that out loud? Ooops.

Okay, that was a LOT to read, just fyi guys.

I only remember 2 things I want to respond to:

1) Yes I can think of a couple of Jester type characters from HP, one being Peeves.

2) HI MYND! *waves* Nice to see you are consistent with making a splash on day 1 ;) I'm not really sure how you found a connection between Wombat and I, so I don't know how to dissuade you other than by just saying, I have no connection to Wombat, or any other player, in this game. I do however have a connection to an ass mod, but that is not game related :D

Also, I'm sorry for my inactivity, I have had a weird week. It was my birthday, then I have been working weird hours, and now I am staying at my brothers house until monday cause my sister in law is afraid of being alone at night. I have computer access, but will only be on at night, and I am a tired girl lately. No excuses, just letting you know that I might miss/forget anything addressed to me, so if I don't make a point on it, remind me.

You claim the miller role, and you claim to be on a mafia team.

I do NOT claim to be mafia. I'm even quite sure I do claim NOT to be mafia. As does everyone here.

And you claim one of your fellow conspirators is Boopsy' date=' without even knowing who they are? (granted, I didn't know who Boopsy was, either, but I'm not foolish enough to try and claim they are part of my team)[/quote']

Where do you get this from?

Okay, that was a LOT to read, just fyi guys.

I only remember 2 things I want to respond to:

1) Yes I can think of a couple of Jester type characters from HP, one being Peeves.

2) HI MYND! *waves* Nice to see you are consistent with making a splash on day 1 ;) I'm not really sure how you found a connection between Wombat and I, so I don't know how to dissuade you other than by just saying, I have no connection to Wombat, or any other player, in this game. I do however have a connection to an ass mod, but that is not game related :D

Also, I'm sorry for my inactivity, I have had a weird week. It was my birthday, then I have been working weird hours, and now I am staying at my brothers house until monday cause my sister in law is afraid of being alone at night. I have computer access, but will only be on at night, and I am a tired girl lately. No excuses, just letting you know that I might miss/forget anything addressed to me, so if I don't make a point on it, remind me.

-Discourages activity

-Seems to forget about her metagaming OMGUS vote on me

-Makes excuses while exclaiming that she is not

Yep, still looking scummy.  Third time's a charm?

Archived