DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

There's no way we are going to get a full majority by the deadline, so I'm glad that the mods (ass or otherwise) are using the player with the most votes.

Thorum, the problem is that you actually could be a Miller.  Yeah, there could be a lie detector out here, but there are so many potential variables that it is just the better choice to lynch you.  Worst case, we lynch a townie but clear up potential mis-viewings.  Best case, we lynch scum trying to false claim Miller (which by the way is the easiest thing for them to do).

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Mynd mentioning a gambit some pages ago, and to be honest, if I had to point out two likely gambiters, it would be Thorum and Mynd, only Thorum isnt trying to get Mynd lynched, only the other way around. its making this game fun to read, thats for sure.

Seeing I'll probably get lynched anyway, let me help you to a known innocent: Amadine is also a miller.

Welcome to WIFOM MANIA!!!  Thorum submitting to being lynched decides to name Amadine as also a miller.  Interesting in that should Thorum flip a scum character, which who knows at this point, are we then supposed to blindly lynch Amadine?  But Amadine begins with A, which also is for Australia, and in Australia you would have studied that man is mortal so we clearly cannot drink the wine in front of us.

Amadine, can you confirm Thorum's claim?

So now you're claiming a team of millers?  I know Red likes millers, but that seems pretty far-fetched.  Anyone want to refresh my memory on whether there is a group of people in HP who would fit the role?

Unless someone does something quite crazy right now, Thorum seems to be our best bet.  Its rare that the snakes start hissing before I can beat the grass, but let's feed his logic through the BULLSHANKS-O-METER.

He claims to be a miller, back when he had only three votes on him.  He only got the extra votes because of his push for voting consolidation...then, ignoring all the players with 2 votes on them, he randomly selects Pastashuki as his target.  Then, he argues that he randomly picked him because he didn't want our lynch to be random.  Ooooookkkaaaaaayyy.

So, what happens when we lynch Thorum and he flips a character that is obviously not mafia.  Do we believe Amadine to also be innocent?  Why make this claim today? Why not simply state that Amadine can confirm my innocence? Why hasn't Amadine confirmed any of this?

Also, it is worthy of note how Adella and Wombat are playfully trying to distance themselves all of a sudden.  Wombat's overreaction to my prodding suggests that there was definitely more to their voting each other so closely in tandem than they would like us to think. 

And what is with all these birthdays? Pretty scummy for three players to all have birthdays during this game!

And what is with all these birthdays? Pretty scummy for three players to all have birthdays during this game!

*snickers* i supposde the Mod is scum as well, after all her birthday was the 18th and it was her 25th b-day *nods*  :P

So now you're claiming a team of millers?  I know Red likes millers, but that seems pretty far-fetched.  Anyone want to refresh my memory on whether there is a group of people in HP who would fit the role?

I'll leave it up to Amadine if she wants to reveal or not, but I'm Dung.

He claims to be a miller, back when he had only three votes on him.

Only one even. 2 and 3 came while I was typing or just after. Don't remember.

So' date=' what happens when we lynch Thorum and he flips a character that is obviously not mafia.  Do we believe Amadine to also be innocent?[/quote']

If my dead not being enough for Amadine to be a proven innocent, I have no idea what you want before someone is. Even though she'll turn up quilty when findered.

Why make this claim today? Why not simply state that Amadine can confirm my innocence? Why hasn't Amadine confirmed any of this?

Because that's what we agreed on in the QT.

*hi fives Red* awesome date that...it was my birthday then too *grins*

*snickers* i supposde the Mod is scum as well, after all her birthday was the 18th and it was her 25th b-day *nods*  :P

So Thorum is claiming millermason?  Either he is town and has given up on living past day one or he is trying to rack up votes.  Personally, I think it is too early to give up so I'm inclined to believe the latter.  As scummy as Adella is, her suggestion of Peeves is very pertinent here.  Were I Red, I would definitely include Peeves and I would definitely give him some mischievous role.  Very likely even jester.  A lot of people like to lynch suspected jesters.  I myself am ambivalent.  Then there's also Mynd's theory to consider.  I don't think it's as likely as Thorum being a jester, but then again, Nae also seemed to think it was a possibility.  He could also be just plain old mafia, but if so I think this is a bad play for him.  Mafia love WIFOMs, but to put your life in the balance of one when you could go the much safer route of trying to blend in doesn't make sense to me here.  And yes I am aware how ironic it is that I am saying this, but when I faked jester in Nae's game, I had reason to believe someone had tried to nightkill me and there wasn't this rule about a plurality lynch at the deadline.

EDIT:  And now he says he's Dung and has discussed revealing on a QT with Amadine.  Interesting to say the least.

Also, it is worthy of note how Adella and Wombat are playfully trying to distance themselves all of a sudden.  Wombat's overreaction to my prodding suggests that there was definitely more to their voting each other so closely in tandem than they would like us to think.

Overreaction?  Are you referring to when I dismissed your theory and then continued on as usual?  The fact that you are pushing/spinning this so hard is really odd.  Is this just your normal poking or is there something more nefarious going on here?  Perhaps a one-way Kivam gambit between you and Adella with me thrown in as gravy?

Wombat has a guilty conscience, or he would have dismissed my posting....but we have bigger fish to fry.

Thorum says he agreed on a QT, which I assume is what masons and mafia are using to communicate in this game, with Amadine not to reveal and then he goes and reveals himself as Dung.  Does this also reveal Amadine's character? 

Also, Thorum, did Wolfie die because he voted for you?

That was a lie. I know why wolfie died, but it was not because he voted for me. If anything, that helped him. I got a vig kill (I'm not gonna say why, it would take all the fun away ;D), and wanted to lynch someone inactive on one of the people with 2 or more votes. Wolfie was, at the time, the only one agreeing with both those terms. Had there been any on someone else who answered to both these condition, I would have chosen him/her.

1. Wolfie is a GIRL. (Poor child. I was once mistaken for a guy in the WT, when Corky accidentally called me Chris and everyone thought I was an Algai. Sigh.  :P)

2. Thorum is revealing overmuch on Day 1. Miller he may be, but his behavior is totally scummy. Therefore [glow=red,2,300]THORUM[/glow].

3. A league of millers? Is that even possible? What would be the point?

4. Mynd loves quoting "The Princess Bride." Love it.  ;D

So lemme get this straight.  You are Mundungus Fletcher and you got a vig kill that was a dementor attack?  Did you deliberately try to make up the most ridiculous and ironic roleclaim possible, or is Red really that twisted?

Deadline

Monday, May 31st @ 2pm CST; 39 alive, 20 to lynch

Vote Count

Thorum(8 ): Mynd, Meesh, Verbal, Rose, Som1, Boopsy, Aust, Charis

Rose(2): rojano, Crusher

Dah'mir(2): Mottlee, Elli

Pankhuri(2): Jeran, Thorum

Boopsy(1): Nyn

Som1(1): Amadine

Adella(1): Wombat

Wombat(1): Adella

Aust(1): Nea

Aemon(1): Pookie

Daruya(1): Pete

Nyn(1): Marta

Amadine(1): Pankhuri

Mynd(1): Dah'mir

no vote (15): Bela, Daruya, Lia, Aemon, Wolfie, Talya, Tigs, Summer, Player, Alanna, Locke, Blig Blog, Danya, Taei, Krak, Koujin

** Names in Red have not checked in and are subject to being punished by the mods come Night

Sorry again guys, my husband's two aunts got hit by a drunk driver yesterday.  They are okay, just a few broken bones...pretty lucky for falling over a cliff huh?  I'm gonna read the 11 pages and post in a few. 

I want to thank everyone also for your thoughts and prayers for my cousin....he's still in the hospital but doing much better. 

np Tigs, i'm glad their okay; the victims in drunk driving cases always get the worst of it so im glad it was only a few broken bones.

IMPORTANT GAME ALERT!!  Wolfie will now be rejoining the game and replacing Jessibelle

Thorum, I believe the Mod said that your Character will be revealled on death..I'll have to check that. I think that should give us a good chance of working things out.

[glow=blue,2,300]Sounds like Tigs is crying a lot, not moaning as well....?[/glow]

I do not understand what this means. Anybody?

So let me get this straight...Thorum claims a miller, with a vig kill, with teammates?  It really REALLY seems to me that Thorum is a solo winner and wants to be lynched.  I have no problem getting rid of him but I just want people to think things through...nobody intentionally makes themselves look this scummy without a hidden agenda.  I could be wrong but that's what I thought since his first 3 or 4 posts since I started reading everything that I missed. *shrugs*

Archived