DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently I got you confused with Rose, Tigs...It was mentioned later on. Something she said a couple of times in her posts. I would never joke about the things that have happened to you lately Tigs...thanks Adella!!!  >:(

lol, not a problem...I just didn't get it and that worried me. I'm usually pretty quick with jokes at my expense  :D

And don't think I haven't noticed how problematic it seems to be to be any relation to me  ;)  I swear that I'm not trying to kill off a bunch of my family  :-\

Of course you aren't Tigs...you do know that Mafia is just a game. ;) But you do seem to have had a rough time.

Aust, I think a couple of posts she make some kind of crying noises etc, I think wombat pointed out that it wasn't Tigs who had said them.

That's what comes of reading through then trying to remember who it was when posting, lol

Seeing I'll probably get lynched anyway, let me help you to a known innocent: Amadine is also a miller.

Welcome to WIFOM MANIA!!!  Thorum submitting to being lynched decides to name Amadine as also a miller.  Interesting in that should Thorum flip a scum character, which who knows at this point, are we then supposed to blindly lynch Amadine?  But Amadine begins with A, which also is for Australia, and in Australia you would have studied that man is mortal so we clearly cannot drink the wine in front of us.

Amadine, can you confirm Thorum's claim?

Before i read any further, yes this claim is true. We are a team of 2 millers.

Okay i understand why Thorum has pinged everyone in this game so far - if i didn't know his alignment i would have voted for him too.

On our QT i agreed not to back him, but once the lynch became a distinct possibility we discussed revealing myself also.

Mynd, i am in Australia so my time zone is quite different to most other players in this game, and i work full time without net access (today is different - it's my day off), but i always thoroughly read my game threads when i get online, so if anyone directs a question to me i will answer it, it just may take a while for me to see it.

Welcome back, Wolfie!

So, Mynd, is there anyone in the game you haven't blasted yet and accused of being scum? How about the people who haven't checked in yet. Are they mafia, but saw your name on the list and are too scared to play against you?

I think Mynd is a crafty one, and for the time being, I'm going to believe there is a method to his madness. (I can always respect methodical madness!  ;) ).

Rose I agree that he's so far pointed at a lot of people, but given his reputation, he will either flush out a lot of evidence for us if he is town - or if he is scum, he'll try to land us some initial victories to build our trust in him. If you'll notice, he has become a bit of a fulcrum for the game day, and I think for now, we can watch and see what he does, and what it brings us.

3. A league of millers? Is that even possible? What would be the point?

So now you're claiming a team of millers?  I know Red likes millers, but that seems pretty far-fetched.

I don't know yet whether or not I believe Thorum and Amadine's claim, but I do want to point out that it's not entirely impossible, it has even been done before.  In DSage's Heroes vs. Villains Mafia game, I was in the Brotherhood of Order, a team of 4 millers who knew each other and had a QT to talk about things on.  We had restrictions pertaining to revealing ourselves to the rest of the group, but that's irrelevant.  The point is, yes, it's possible.

Just so ya know. :D

And yes, it's kind of making excuses, but I chaperoned my sister's choir trip today, we went to Adventureland (it's a theme park) and I've had a long (but very very fun!) day. :D  It's late, I'm tired, I go to work in the morning (yay), so I'm heading off to bed and I don't really have the time or energy to contribute anything more than what I just did.

I'll probably be following along tomorrow at work, but I don't think I'll post anything till I get home from work, at the very least.

Heh, thinking about it, it seems odd to explain a brief lowering of activity level, considering how many people are in this game, but old habits die hard, I guess, and I suppose I kind of wanted to brag about spending all day at a theme park going on roller coasters and other rides... ;) ;D

Re: Jeran's Q --> Snape? He confunded Mundungus at one point in the 7th book. And of course, the issue of his loyalty was questioned until the end of the 7th book. He's the only one I can think of.

also stan could be a miller too

Good to know Meesh.  :)  I have yet to see a game with one real miller, though there have been claims, so multiple millers seemed like a really strange choice to me.  It has always struck me as one of those roles that exists but never gets used, but that's probably because I still lack seasoning.  ;)

But... Well.. Ugh. That has me torn. Sirius was good, always, and HP and the crew knew it, but not the rest of the Wizarding world.. I had figured we would be playing from the "HP and gang" POV... Since that is how the books and movies are...

Archived