DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hottest Women in the Wheel of Time

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In TFOH Graendal was described as "in anyone other company but Lanfear's, Graendal would of been accounted a stunningly beautiful woman.  But beside Lanfear she was merely plumply pretty.'  Think this shows how beautiful Lanfear must really be.

Edited by Sabio

@sabio,

+1,on a scale from 1-10, i gave lanfear 11.

when lanfear changed her appearance from selene to her true self in front of rand,

he thought,"she was--older than he,certainly,but older was not the right word.

more mature.riper.even more beautiful,if that was even possible.a lush blossom in

full flower compared to a bud.even knowing what she was,she made his mouth go

dry,his throat tighten".

and this guy was surrounded by three of the hottest girls in randland.

lanfear for the win.

Edited by jack of shadows

and this guy was surrounded by three of the hottest girls in randland. lanfear for the win.

He is virgin, so he finds almost anybody hot :) After a certain beauty, one cannot see the difference this way, that is when enters the personality, charisma.

Always Moiraine...

I don't know what it is in that woman but somehow she always worked on my imagination, more than Lanfear or Berelain.

Nynaeve kinda too, she'd have to be second but I disliked her annoying character for the majority of the storyline.

Nynaeve was mentionable but it was hard for the three guys to think of her in that way, as first and foremost she was their Wisdom.  It was easier for Egwene I think to mention, especially when she changed from wearing her good stout Two Rivers woolens to the the clingy silk dresses.  Egwene realizes that while she still pinches pennies, Nynaeve still spends too much on clothing or doesn't complain as much as she used to when it came to the dresses and liked the excuse that they were wearing local fashion to blend in.  I think this was the POV right before Floran Gelb and company tries to abduct them.

• 5 months later...

Great topic! :) for me all the way through the series it was Nynaeve. I loved the brown eyes and brown hair, the fiery independence and the fact that she is true to herself for the entire series. How she looked in her red performing dress for valan luca lol and the fact that she had a decent bosom!

Riselle (?) and her memorable bosom in ebou Dar is worth a mention as well.

I thought min was hot too. I loved her teasing manner with rand - all that squirming in his lap and slight touches of his arm etc. big brown eyes, high check bones and those tight trousers. Rrrrrrrr.

Obviously this is a book and there are no real pictures to be had, but im sure each of us has formulated some mental pictures of all the characters in the book. So this begs the question, of all the females in WOT who is the hottest in your head.

For me The mental Hottie award goes to Faile. Dunno why even though Lanfear is described to be the hotty of all hotties i have faile edging her out in hottiness,

...Same with Faile. Weapons and Sex = badass. =)

- First, for me I would pick Faile also.  How so often she is described as; so beautiful, and Perrin being unable to determine if it is her or Landfear that Min warned him; If you meet the most beautiful woman that you have ever saw, RUN!

Plus, their make up whoopee must be out-of-this-world sensational too.

- Second would be Landfear"Her dark eyes alone were enough to make a man give up his sole."   "Her smile could have melted a man's heart and made him grateful."   - Rand al'Thor

- Third would be Berelain"A tall beautiful young woman with long black hair...A simple flaw lessened her beauty, though; she was not Faile."  - Perrin Aybara

- Fourth goes to Isendre.  Running around stark naked wearing nothing but jewelry!!!    Humina, humina.  - (special thanks goes to Landfear for that spectacle!)

Yep, I sure got a thing for brunettes.   :lanfear:  :berelain:

- Also....that Aes Sedai  who appears about mid-wayish or near the end of the series that has that adorable Illianer dialect, I could listen to her talk my ears off all day long. All day long.

Oh crap! How could I forget....

- Leane tFoH  "...she glided forward in that startling sinuous way, ...smiling at Logan. Siuan cloud not see how she did that; it was if some of her bones were no longer rigid."  - Siuan Sanche

Edited by Cosmic Champion

Well, speaking about physical attractiveness, obviously, Lanfear is the hottest one. But if we take into account personality as well, then i would choose Aviendha. Definitely, i like  the combination of reddish hair and blue-green eyes but she is a woman of strong character. Very hot)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest arc1791

1) Lanfear. We're talking about hotness, not personality, wife potential, or even girlfriend. We're talking eye candy, and Robert Jordan made clear on several occasions that Lanfear was the hottest in history.

2) Ilyena. Duh, the hottest, other than Lanfear, from the age of legends. Ilyena Sunhair. Mmmmmm.

3) Berelain, Elayne, Egwene, & Min: Both of Rand's hotties sound exquisite, and we're just talking looks, not personality. If we must include that, obviously, Min FTW. And Berelain, well, she also sounds positively scrumptious. And Egwene, well, she likewise sounds stunning. But I'd place Berelain slightly above the others.

4) Aviendha, Faile, Moiraine, Nynaeve, and several others. There are tons of hotties in the WoT, so without reading the whole series again and compiling a monster list, there's no point in continuing.

None of the Forsaken other than Lanfear sound hot. Sorry, but plumply pretty just don't cut it!

None of the Forsaken other than Lanfear sound hot. Sorry, but plumply pretty just don't cut it!

That's "plumply pretty when compared to Lanfear". By any other standard, Graendal is supposed to be quite the looker, she's just overshadowed by Lanfear.

It's pretty clear Lanfear wins the cake for "hottest", but a crazy forsaken lady? No thanks...

I've always been a sucker for Egwene :wub: , even though she's often hypocritically stubbornly at times.  Elayne has similar issues, but probably is a close second.  Berelain would also probably not bother me nearly as much as she bothers Perrin, but that being the case, I'd probably get ignored by her  :sleep:.  She seems to like to chase...

• 2 weeks later...

From one of the forsaken's pov It said in any other company Graendal would be considered stunningly beautiful, but in Lanfear's company she was simply plumply pretty.  So look wise she probably was top of the list, but when people figure in attitude, they way they use their sexuality etc..  others might top her for hottest.  But for pure looks I doubt anyone came close.  Rand even thought (when she was Selene)  how he had seen beautiful women before Moraine, Elayne, Ny, Egwene, and Min but this was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and he only thought she was hotter when she showed her true form to him in Tear.

Edited by Sabio

Well....it appears that Lanfear has some very serious competition from another Forsaken.

Halima, no less.   LOL

"He danced a short time with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life, a slim yet buxom armful who wanted to know all about Mat Cauthon."  (Mat, LoC: Chapter 44)

And Mat had visits from Lanfear just like the other two Ta'veren had.

• 1 month later...

Well....it appears that Lanfear has some very serious competition from another Forsaken.

Halima, no less.   LOL

"He danced a short time with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life, a slim yet buxom armful who wanted to know all about Mat Cauthon."  (Mat, LoC: Chapter 44)

And Mat had visits from Lanfear just like the other two Ta'veren had.

I'm surprised at how little Halima is mentioned. Given how s/he loves experimentation and the general description and self-assuredness. Oh yes, in terms of HOTNESS it would be Halima. 

• 4 weeks later...

In my mind all the people in WoT have nationalities. 

This is NOT official... but...

Atha'an Miere - Greece

Aiel - Ireland

Arad Doman - Iran

Andor - UK English (Two Rivers - US English)

Cairhien - France

Illian - Russia

Arafel - Israel

Kandor - China

Shienarian - Japan

Malkier - India

Saldaean - Mongolia

Tear - Spain

Mayene - Morocco

Altara - Germany

Tarabon - Italy

Amadicia - Romania

Gheldean - Germany

Murandy - Switzerland

Shara - Brazil

Seanchan - Egypt

As such, the women in my mind take on the flavor of the nationality.  I have a strong attraction to Iranian women so the hottest woman in the series for me is Leane, post stilling.

A close second is Berelain, then Nynaeve, then Lanfear (though she has no nationality per se, in my mind she is Cairhienien, since she masquerades as one).

Edited by Petrodon

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/23/2014 at 6:41 PM, Cosmic Champion said:

"Her dark eyes alone were enough to make a man give up his sole." 

Doesn't sound like a huge sacrifice to me. ?

But yeah, Lanfear is indisputably the most beautiful woman in the series. Keep in mind though, that we never really know if we are seeing her true appearance, or it's just another illusion.

• 2 weeks later...

It is clear Berelain and Lanfear are meant to be the most gorgeous by far. The fact that Galad (time again described as too beautiful to be true) instantly falls in love with Berleain means he considers her the hottest mortal. Forgive me, but he essentially has men and women creaming their pants when Lanfear appears. Everyone is saying Graendal, but that names me think of an old hairy crotch nicknamed grundle. 

Anyway, RJ doesn’t go into much physical detail about the women. So, yeah, it’s all up to your mental imaging. It’s funny though. Go through the characters and if they’re AS or nobility, 90% are gorgeous. IRL it’s like 5 percent. 

IRL I’ve always have mixed girlfriends (and now my wife lol). I find white mixed with Asian or Hispanic (I need dainty frames) to always produce great outcomes. That’s why racism is so stupid! lol If it weren’t for the TR village girls being so annoying I’d like them.

That being said, just from mental imaging I liked  

-Berelain: She had it all. Smarts, the art of seduction, she had a backbone and a bite, but she could also be tender hearted. And, she was stacked with an itty bitty waste...that paired with a love for politics. ?? 

-Aviendha: I imagined her a deeply tanned with bright green eyes and long dark brown hair with an athletic but buxom build. Also, she seems hard to get. Always attractive. 

-Finally...I honestly can’t even remember a physical description (besides tiny), but Moraine. I think it’s her personality. I would love having a woman who drive me to be my best self. I say that cause I would not want to be lowered in the eyes of a woman like that. Not because AS are ungodly bossy. 

PS -lol@this cartoon depiction boys boys boys

3A5B51F1-21B8-4A3A-891B-03F1330669BE.jpeg

Edited by SheerGaul