DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hottest Women in the Wheel of Time

Can I just say this is the most hilarious thread I have ever read on a WOT board.

I am a woman, and this just cracks me up.

Come on, it's gotta be Aviendha. She is hot, and knows how to use a weapon. Same with Faile. Weapons and Sex = badass. =)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the BWB describes Mesaana, she isnt really that great according to it, weepy eyed and pretty plain, as far as i remember it, at least Semirhage is more attractive

Semirhage can be as hot as she likes. that whole BSDM shizz is a huge turn off

I've always thought Birgitte was the hottest, simply because, not only is she really beautiful, but she seems like a hell of a lot of fun!!! Which I find..... well, really hot!

She reminds me of my Wife (but without the swearing)  ;D (awwwwwwwww)

• 3 years later...

I'm crazy for Moiraine!

God, what a woman! Icy, enigmatic, mysterious, determined, detached, fascinating, regal, badass! In one word: hot  ;D

Got to agree there there just somthing about her. So self asured and yet so badass

the lists got to go

1)Moiraine

2)Graendal

3)Berlain

4)Elayne

PS any two beats the lot :)

• 4 weeks later...

On a scale from 1 - 10.

Berelain - 10 - how many times have we heard she's the most beautiful woman in Randland? If I were Perin I would have caved long ago.

Grendal - 10 - hotter for the things she would do to you

Lanfear - 9.5 - I picture her as a young hot Catherine Zeta Jones, nice and curvy

Avienda - 9.5 - Kissed by fire baby! Got to love the redheads

Min- 9 - I just picture a great body, and she seems horny. By far the best personality

Tuon - 9 - I dig short girls, and she's the only black girl, just plain hot. Can't think of a single actress that would do her justice

Elayne - 8.5 - Must love blondes, 1/2 bonus point for being pregs, but minus 1/2 point for being hormonal.

Birgitte - 8 - Another hot blonde

Moiraine - 7 - something about her is freaking hot, but lacks the sex appeal

Bain - 7 - tall model type (too muscular and aggressive for a higher score)

Chiad - 7 - tall model type (too muscular and mean for a higher score)

Faile - 6 - her name says it all

Nyanave - 6 - bad attitude, but nice everything else.

Egwene - 5 - She's Bella if they were all horses.

Cadsuane - 4 - seriously people?

Narg - 1 - Narg smart, Narg sexy

For me it'd be a toss up between Aviendha or Moiraine. As a fitness guy myself, I appriciate a very fit body which basically describes Aviendha and I think she is the most relateable for me. Moiraine, has always just had an allure for me since the first time I read TEotW.

On a scale from 1 - 10.

Berelain - 10 - how many times have we heard she's the most beautiful woman in Randland? If I were Perin I would have caved long ago.

Lanfear - 9.5 - I picture her as a young hot Catherine Zeta Jones, nice and curvy

Min- 9 - I just picture a great body, and she seems horny. By far the best personality

Tuon - 9 - I dig short girls, and she's the only black girl, just plain hot. Can't think of a single actress that would do her justice

Elayne - 8.5 - Must love blondes, 1/2 bonus point for being pregs, but minus 1/2 point for being hormonal.

Narg - 1 - Narg smart, Narg sexy

Narg is a guy though, sorry to disappoint you.

• 3 weeks later...

Birgitte: An attractive blonde with a sense of humor and feisty attitude, I give her kudos for not being intimidated by Elayne's royal status and her willingness to verbally rebuke the Andoran Queen when necessary.  She is a nerd / geek's dream, a beautiful woman who is attracted to homely and scarred men.  I also give her extra credit for not using her feminine charm to manipulate a man, at least not in any scene that I can recall. 

Setalle Anan: a mature attractive woman, Mat has to constantly remind himself not to stare at her.  Intelligent and intensely loyal to those she likes, I still laugh at the scene in her Inn when she confronts Elayne and Nynaeve, mistaking them for scheming trollops.

Edited by Cuendillar-88!

• 2 weeks later...

On a scale from 1 - 10.

Egwenes comment made me laugh!

RJ pictured Egwene as a young Audrey Hepburn. The other celebrities he picked for the other female characters don't hold a candle to her.

She certainly has the eyes he described.

You mean deep dark pools/big eyes, etc. right? Yeah I'd say so. Frankly, I can't imagine what Lanfear looked like if she was better looking than Egwene, who RJ perceived as Audrey Hepburn.

RJ pictured Egwene as a young Audrey Hepburn. The other celebrities he picked for the other female characters don't hold a candle to her.

He was 'wrong': Kristen Stewart FTW (I mean, her thinking: I'm the center of the world, I'm the startest person, I'm beautiful.)

Edited by udbabor520

Frankly, I can't imagine what Lanfear looked like if she was better looking than Egwene, who RJ perceived as Audrey Hepburn.

Hottest is the title.

see Monica Bellucci (I don't like her) in the end of The Stone Council vs Audrey (I have 4 posters about her in my flat). Audrey is very cute but her body belongs to a 10 year old boy (see her in bikini in the Two for the Road). That's why Billy Wilder said this: I'm only interested in her face.

Min closely followed by Avendha and Birgette fighting it out in second place.

I know the thread is asking purely on looks but the likes of Egwene and Elayne were driving me mad as the books wore on which meant they dropped drastically in my opinion.  Over time RJ took them from one end of the scale to the other.....quite an achievement!

After rereading the series yet AGAIN, I withdraw my previous statement about Graendal.  According to the Forsakens' POV, she doesn't hold a candle to Lanfear when they are all gathered together.  Lanfear at least is team Shadow's most beautiful candidate with her white dress and silver jewelry she is always wearing.