DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
The_Dragon

Hottest Women in the Wheel of Time

From another Forsaken "Graendal would be considered stunningly beautiful, but in Lanfear's company she was simply plumply pretty."

As tempers go Ninny was certainly up there, but by temperature it's almost impossible to say, perhaps Aviendha as she lived in the waste and would surely often have been hot. Truly, many a time I have taken a cold shower to cool off after a days work in the summer and marveled at how warm the cold water pouring on my head had grown by the time it rolled off my, but there's another possibility. It seems very unlikely Ogier would keep exactly the same body temp as humans so if they tend towards something higher, then surely the hottest would be Erith or Loials mum.

Course if you meant looks that would either be Lanfear, or maybe Erith if you make allowances for attractiveness towards intended target, naturally Ogier standards are different yet she is the only one we saw him get all hot and bothered about on first sight. As for Lanfear, as late as TSR Selene had been be the most beautiful woman Rand ever saw, yet Lanfear revealed made that form look like a child yet to reach full bloom.

OTOH, perhaps Lanfear had the edge as even Loial was moved to marvel at Selene's beauty, and while his human friends failing to appreciate what was fine about Erith might just be their youth and uncouthness showing, it seems more likely it was her Selene's looks as she was said to make even the loveliest look just pretty.

Finally, if you mean on a personal level, then merely pretty would be enough for me to be smitten if paired with interesting features and a kickass personality.

Graendal.

The plumply pretty line at a glance would make her seem lesser than Lanfear. But when you really think about it, is plumpness a negative? I would count it as a positive. Who doesn't like a girl with a little more oomph?

Often the idea of beauty is assumed to be this homogenized figure with no real outstanding qualities.  Well formed, but conservatively so.  Graendal sounds like she has a little something extra that puts her over.

And besides, in the wot universe, black hair is most often described as the most beautiful hair.  And while that is in reality a more subjective matter, it does go to show where the biases in the book stands. Graendal could be treated as lesser for the fact that she has blonde hair.