DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hottest Women in the Wheel of Time

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd forgive Moghedien her modest appearance if we could spend the rest of our lives together, manipulating people from the shadows and laughing about it.

Just for hotness though, I'm a member of the Egwene fan club.

On a scale from 1 - 10.

Berelain - 10 - how many times have we heard she's the most beautiful woman in Randland? If I were Perin I would have caved long ago.

Grendal - 10 - hotter for the things she would do to you

Lanfear - 9.5 - I picture her as a young hot Catherine Zeta Jones, nice and curvy

Avienda - 9.5 - Kissed by fire baby! Got to love the redheads

Min- 9 - I just picture a great body, and she seems horny. By far the best personality

Tuon - 9 - I dig short girls, and she's the only black girl, just plain hot. Can't think of a single actress that would do her justice

Elayne - 8.5 - Must love blondes, 1/2 bonus point for being pregs, but minus 1/2 point for being hormonal.

Birgitte - 8 - Another hot blonde

Moiraine - 7 - something about her is freaking hot, but lacks the sex appeal

Bain - 7 - tall model type (too muscular and aggressive for a higher score)

Chiad - 7 - tall model type (too muscular and mean for a higher score)

Faile - 6 - her name says it all

Nyanave - 6 - bad attitude, but nice everything else.

Egwene - 5 - She's Bella if they were all horses.

Cadsuane - 4 - seriously people?

your all forgetting Ilyena, i wouldnt mind giving her nine rods of dominion

Hilarious, I laughed my head off, someone should put that in their signature.

Bela is the hottest by a long way. Erith would get it as well.

Nah seriously I think Graendal and Berelain are the hottest, but Id be attracted to Nynaeve I reckon. Feisty, clever, and hilarious.

whose seen the ebook cover of book 7.  Avi does not live up to my expectations.  I first thought she was Elayne, who is a redhead in the picture.  Avi would be great if she didn't like knives to much. 

I assume you mean Book 8, right? And yes, I agree that Aviendha did not look on there like I envisioned her.  Elayne seemed a bit off for me as well.

While we're on the subject though, Moiraine looked smoking in the ebook cover of Book 5! ROWRRRRR

whose seen the ebook cover of book 7.  Avi does not live up to my expectations.  I first thought she was Elayne, who is a redhead in the picture.  Avi would be great if she didn't like knives to much. 

I assume you mean Book 8, right? And yes, I agree that Aviendha did not look on there like I envisioned her.  Elayne seemed a bit off for me as well.

While we're on the subject though, Moiraine looked smoking in the ebook cover of Book 5! ROWRRRRR

ya sorry.

The e-book covers show the characters like they really are.  Anyway, I will still refer to avi as the tall redhead, and Elayne as the strawberry blond, even though it is supposedly the other way around.  There is no way that Elayne is taller than Avi

you are mostly all quite discrediting the fact that lanfears "beauty" would have even distracted from ilyena, if it wasnt for the fact that lews therin loved her, we find rand musing about berelain, going ape over his wives, but even through all that, lanfear distracts him when he sees her and he almost goes over to her side from sheer lustfulness.  the only thing that keeps him from doing that is how dark she is on the inside.  also tuon has slanted eyes, and while dark skinned, she is NOT black, she is more oriental by nature, the height, the "youthfull" looks, etc.. the other bet i would have is Halima, i know odd since she is really a guy put into a womans body, seriously devilish demon sex change. but it still stands halima would be one of the top ten and i have not seen her name on any list.

Moiraine.. fo sho..

Nice. ;D Had to laugh.

also tuon has slanted eyes, and while dark skinned, she is NOT black, she is more oriental by nature,

Dude, Tuon is black.

lived in both continents the description is not that of a black woman, slanted eyes, dark skin, looks like she is fourteen when she is really 20 something, PLUS only being about 5 foot AT MOST.  get your anthropology right man, she is oriental.  Dark skin is not "black", it can be, but it could also be called "yellow" or "brown" or any other number of things.  plus the seanchan armor is OBVIOUSLY a derivative of the samurai, read the descriptions, and look at the culture.  the seanchan are the orient.

lived in both continents the description is not that of a black woman, slanted eyes, dark skin, looks like she is fourteen when she is really 20 something, PLUS only being about 5 foot AT MOST.  get your anthropology right man, she is oriental.  Dark skin is not "black", it can be, but it could also be called "yellow" or "brown" or any other number of things.  plus the seanchan armor is OBVIOUSLY a derivative of the samurai, read the descriptions, and look at the culture.  the seanchan are the orient.

Chill out mate. It’s a fantasy book forum.

This topic has come up a sh*t load of times and whilst I can’t be bothered to engage in Quote wars, this guy knows his sh*t.

I had always thought she was more like pacific islander or maybe even Indian (from India), but I recently saw an artist depiction of her as being black.  Did I misread her description?

Yeah, you did. Tuon--and Semirhage for that matter--are both black.

Peace.