DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hottest Women in the Wheel of Time

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking long term relationships or just hit and quit it?  There are some WoT women I wouldn't mind for a booty call but wouldn't want to have around otherwise.

Imagine having to spend all your time with uptight, judgmental, hypocritical Egwene.  Now if it was going for a ride with her every once and a while sure, but out of bed....

It's not.

I didn't think really think so. I just gave him the benefit of the doubt because he's a moderator.....For instance; The new Dentyne Ice commercial in which they equate chewing gum/nice smelling breath to birth control/nicely safe sex. I would assume they are under more legal pressure than DM is.

Not to mention the fact that there's no particular reason why a message board <i>needs</i> to be rated PG-13. MPAA ratings are, of course, for films. But eh, if the site owner wants everything kept PG-13 (does anyone that young actually get through twelve epic novels and then come looking for forums?), and wants the mods to enforce that, then fair enough. We are playing in their sandbox, after all.

Not to mention the fact that there's no particular reason why a message board <i>needs</i> to be rated PG-13. MPAA ratings are, of course, for films. But eh, if the site owner wants everything kept PG-13 (does anyone that young actually get through twelve epic novels and then come looking for forums?), and wants the mods to enforce that, then fair enough. We are playing in their sandbox, after all.

Have to agree on this, personally I think we had to agree on this upon signing up on the forum (Terms and Conditions?) and I also feel we should get back to the topic itself ;)

As some of you compared.. there are some women we'd like to have some time with, but definitely not spend the rest of your life with.. In truth, I think almost all of the women have that problem, with the exception of a very small handful (perhaps Min- all others have too annoying personalities)

the more i think about it the Hotter aviendha gets in my head. Skin that makes silk feel like sandpaper. yeah sign me up for that =)

The irony there is that there aren't too many warrior-types who grew up in a desert environment with nothing but sun, wind and sand who have 'skin that makes silk feel like sandpaper'... I always thought that bit of hyperbole was more about Rand's perceptions and inexperience in the moment (guy was a virgin at the time, right?) than any actual basis in truth.

well, ahem, there are shall we say certain parts that dont ummm get terribly much sun. =)and besides its my head if i want to imagine her taking a bath in Oil of Olay its my business. now where did i put those tissues.

Before the mods decend on me i have a very very runny nose. Tissues are vital. have you seen them?

Yes, some 13-year-olds get through twelve epic novels and then come looking for forums. Me, for example. In fact, I got through twelve epic novels and then came looking for forums when I was 12!! Ain't that amazing. But seriously, I have never heard anyone bitching about a PG-12 rule, so...

Oh, and by the way: i would go for Aviendha. Dunno why, but she doesn't even have competition in my book

dude i read lord of the rings in 4th grade when i was like... 10 i think. when i got to 5th grade i discovered wheel of time. some 12 yr olds can be cool okay? hahha :P