DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

It is morning again. Again, you find a scorch mark, in fact several scorch marks, but this time there are clear signs of a struggle.  There are pieces of broken furniture and broken glass everywhere. Clearly, this victim did not go down easy.  You hope that maybe, just maybe, they didn’t go down at all, but survived instead. You aren’t sure how this all happened without any of you knowing about it. You look around, wondering who was the victim this time, afraid to know. Everyone but Wolfie and Cairos are standing around surveying the damage. You eventually find Wolfie in the restroom, frozen, with a look of utter terror on her face, and you move her to the sofa.  Finally, in the basement, you find Cairos with his throat slit – dead.

Cairos, Piper Halliwell, Charmed One,  is dead

It is daytime. Get lynching! You have until Saturday at 10:00PM MST to cast your votes.

^ i'm still suspicous of you  *gives you the "im watching you signal*

people still in action

1. Minuet

2. Wolfie (frozen)

3. Dragonsworn

4. Mottlee

8. Jaydena

9. Alanna

11. Naeann

12. Charis

13. Ellianora

14. Red

okay, wolfie is the only one frozen even though we know Cairos can freeze 2 people.  so either he found another charmed one who wasn't dragon, tried to freeze dragon and failed, or there is a deamon who can't be frozen.

is there any reason that we should suspect Wolfie as mafia??  last time we lynched a frozen person they were an innocent ....  we need to avoid another costly mistake like that ;)

Frick I can't believe that we just had one of the Charmed Ones killed. *mutters* I am 100 percent sure that Dragonsworn is one of the Sisters, unless he was turned which he couldn't have been last night because I protected him and that should have protected him from anything like that, assuming anyone has that ability in this game. *gasps* Man that was a long run on sentence. If Dragonsworn says she is a Mafia or demon I believe him.

well, its a double edge sword voting for Wolfie.  wolfie's lynching would prove whether or not dragon is mafia or charmed one.

i still don't feel right about voting to lynch someone who can't defend theirselves; especailly after this happened to an innocent  :-\

Red I agree because I feel horrible about Boopsy. We can't ignore Pete's claim. Pete can you elaborate any? How has this freezing power is the mystery.

Jade I am sorry, I used what limited protection on you. I had no idea they would go for Cairos. I figured he would switch night actions on himself and someone else. If he had used them on Wolfie she wouldn't have turned up demon and be frozen at the same time.

Guys I'm really not thinking that Cairos is the one freezing people that way.  It doesn't make sense that two days in a row only 1 person was froze when Cairos's power affects TWO people.  Plus actions are usually nullified when the person dies.

Look closely at both scenes.  Boopsy and now Wolfie had a "frozen look of fear" on their faces.  I'm thinking it's a power of someone other than the charmed ones.

Pete... you said, when you THOUGHT you viewed (I assume) Boopsy that you then knew Jade wasn't Paige.  Did you get a name or alignment or what?  What about Boopsy's(Jade's) viewing made you think Jade was lying?  Are the viewings saying Bob is innocent or are they saying Bob is innocent and also the healer?  Or are they saying Bob is Prue and is the healer?

I believe Pete, that he is the finder, and I'm not surprised about Wolfie, because I already suspected her, although it was a more a gut feeling, than anything else. Granted, I've only played one other game with her and she was modkilled the first day, but she was a lot more vocal in that game than she has been in this one. In fact, the first time she ever came out strongly to say something was when Pete suggested we all reveal our roles. Then she rather vehemently protested against doing that. Seems suspicious to me.

Red, I'm starting to get a bit suspicious of you, the way you keep going at Dragon, when most everyone else seems to believe him. I don't see any reason not to believe him, at this point. No one's made a counter-claim on Phoebe. And the whole 'we shouldn't lynch someone who can't speak for themselves' doesn't quite fly if the finder has found that person to be mafia.

That said, before I vote for Wolfie, I would like to hear anymore details you got on her Pete, as Naeann said.

As for the freezing, I don't know. Nae makes another good point there, it may not be him.

okay i'm going through dragons posts, and here is my evidence as to why i suspect him.  my suspicions on him didn't start until Day 2, but going back, i'm only growing more suspicous of him.

Day 1

- he's really quick to jump on a bandwagon or start one and all badn wagons happen to be innocents (which could be coincedence ofcourse and only known by me on hind sight).  on page 7 he changes votes to Jade after someone else votes for her

If anything a no vote benifits the mafia day 1, no information is gained, and day 2 starts out just like day 1, but we are an innocent down, and since Jade hasn't revealed I am assuming she doesn't have a power role.

unvote

Jade

And yes the wagon is turning.

then on the next page after a bandwagon on Lavinya has been started he quickly changes his vote and jumps on

Unvote

I am suspicous of Lavinya

. In a game this magnitude there would most likely be no unrolled players.

and again we see him switch to another bandwagon on page 12 after Cairos recieves 1 vote

Anyone can fake claim. I could claim I was minor character x and really be major character b to protect my role. There is also the wild card of there being a healer, and they can protect a random revealed character and that might block a night kill. There are endless possibilities. I am not so against your reasoning, as I am to Cai's blind following.

Unvote

Cairos

on page 15 he jumps to a new bandwagon started on Jade again

Unvote

Jade

Let's get us a coroner's report.

then when a new bandwagon is started on page 17 he jumps right on again

Unvote

Lavinya

We need information.

- on page 10 he is also the first to ask us to reveal characters as well.  i assume that if he was an innocent, and really wanted people to reveal characters, he would have offered himself as the first reveal to show it was all in good intentions

Why don't we reveal character names?

the deflects suspicon from himself onto Wolfie

- also, he is rather quiet during the night voting

Day 2

- page 21 he votes for Jade after her reveal and calls her a liar, then does a role reveal to back up his claim on her lieing

jade

is lying

I'm the finder and I found the real Paige last night

- page 26 he revelase his characters name and gives a discription of the type of ability he has

Also I'm Phoebe I get premonitions by touching peoples clothes. Need anymore specifics?

- here he gives more specifics about his role, other people discredit some of his claims, such as the random veiwing and the touching of skin (from show)  i ignore the show part because lily said she's not following that exactly

So Lynch me or her. My death won't be on vain. I am getting annoyed because I love being the finder and I want to help the town. Also I didn't view jade because I figured with no counter claim she was as she said and that narrowed down my viewing field. Also how would I know about the premonitions and touching peoples clothes? I have never watched the show, only in passing have I saw it. Also i get a random viewing if I don't send in my night action. Now what do you all think of those specifics?

- 2 people vote for him, with others getting suspicous and he then trys to point the finger at them being mafia; 2 of which we know are now innocent

I'm at Disney world and to tell the truth I haven't really read the thread. I never saw the post about someone suggesting me being Phoebe. I think if I get lynched people need to look at Mae wolfie and jade. Because my cornorer report will prove everyone wrong and then something may be learned upon my death.  

- again he claims to have found the real paige and insists that jade is lieing, pointing himself as a target for the mafia.  he also claims that a finder is more important than a protector, where i believe each sister is equally needed and no one is above the other in needed uses

I selected a person to view nae. I was just giving out more specifics to try and alleviate doubt. The reason I didn't view jade is because I believed her. There was no counter claim and no reason to not believe her until I found the real Paige. I had a good reason for viewing the person I did. I will not reveal the real paige because of her role and the mafia would certainly go after one of us. Rite now l, myself being the finder, am the target for the mafia.

- here is where i started to suspect him, because of this mix up in names.   after claiming he was pheobe, and claiming to have found the real paige he then changes his story and doesn't correct it (highlighted in red)  again he places more importance on himself, and refuses to list who the real paige is.

This is my last post in defense of myself. I typed up the thing about the random viewing to give details on my claim and solidify it. I viewed someone that I had a good reason to and it came up Phoebe. What can I say I, I must be lucky. I admit my claim may look shakey from outside point of views. I just would hate for the town to lose their finder. As I said before the finder is way more important than the healer. I could reveal the real Phoebe but that woud make things easy for the mafia. I will to save myself but I would rather not.

- Cairos then makes his reveal and tells us he tried to freeze 2 people.  jade and Boopsy.

then dragon changes his vote to the person cairos froze, once again saying he is Paige and calling Jade Phoebe

So jade is Phoebe I'm Paige and cai is piper.

unvote

boopsy

- once again, he is silent during the night.

Day 3

- he votes once again for the person who is froze by Cairos (or i assume is frozen by Cairos) as well as a person who has voted for him twice before and has argued that he is mafia from the get go

I found a demon.  

Wolfie

and right here i have my proof.  i'm an innocent with no power dragon

She is the seer

I know it looks bad in some cases but trust me there is no doubt that he is Phoebe, I wouldn't keep saying it if it wasn't true. I am Paige and he is Phoebe and Cairos was Piper. I think it's just a case of him not knowing the show well and being busy with the holiday and being in Disneyland.

I am voting for [glow=red,2,300]Wolfie[/glow]

I read your whole post, Red, but. I agree with Jade. All the voting stuff at the beginning... that's how Dragon plays, innocent or not. He doesn't shy away from voting. As for the mixup with names, again, I think it can be explained by his being on vacation and not being familiar with the show. I'm just not convinced.

So Wolfie is the seer? (Someone want to remind who this is on the show; I haven't watched it for years).

Guest dragonsworn1991

All I know is she is the seer and a demon. And yes I am talking about wolfie. We lost a sister so we really need to work together.

Archived